Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this the Best Way To Avoid Divorce R****?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
So what if you don't legally get married, instead have a religious one in a church withiut signing anything.

Don't live together so your not common law married.

You technically should be protected from Divorce since your not legally married at all. She won't get half your stuff no matter what.

pre nups seem to be useless in 2020, so does anyone else think this is the only way?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The house can be partitioned and have two addresses, so you live next door to each other. Two legal residences, but connected by a walk way or a door.
good one...2 separate mailboxes too<<<<that's what usually defines residences and for i.d. purposes....drivers license, etc.
You got that idea from adjoining hotel rooms concept?

What about that verdict handed down in Canada recently where they were living apart but because she slept over so much and he paid for lots of debt and vacations and kids' tuition and stuff it was determined they were 'equivalent to common law'?

@Mauser96 posted about this not too long ago

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good one...2 separate mailboxes too<<<<that's what usually defines residences and for i.d. purposes....drivers license, etc.
You got that idea from adjoining hotel rooms concept?
Some overly selfish couples actually did it that way. If they lived together they would kill each other. Thru this method they lasted 20+ yrs.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So what if you don't legally get married, instead have a religious one in a church withiut signing anything.

Don't live together so your not common law married.

You technically should be protected from Divorce since your not legally married at all. She won't get half your stuff no matter what.

pre nups seem to be useless in 2020, so does anyone else think this is the only way?
Depends. In Canada, a couple who wasn't married or living together broker up and a court awarded the b itch 500,000 a month alimony for 10 years (it was reduced from life).

The best way, if you must live with them, is setup a cohabitation agreement. The ownership of a home may be difficult, but you could also just rent. If you have the bucks, setup an irrevocable trust and buy a home for cash. All upkeep for the home has to come from outside funds; such an LLC or trust account. It's difficult, but can be done.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
overly selfish?

like the competing for power thing where she just refuses to submit?
Well, they spent their younger years fist fighting. In the 2 residence scenario, she goes over there in the evenings and cooks dinner and comes back to her side. They had enough sex to make 6 kids.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have avoided getting divorced by not getting married to this point in life and not living with any girlfriends.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your going to be with a woman and want to get married, then just do it.

Going in with the mindset of pre-emptive failure is a tactic to protect a fragile psyche.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Depends. In Canada, a couple who wasn't married or living together broker up and a court awarded the b itch 500,000 a month alimony for 10 years (it was reduced from life).

The best way, if you must live with them, is setup a cohabitation agreement. The ownership of a home may be difficult, but you could also just rent. If you have the bucks, setup an irrevocable trust and buy a home for cash. All upkeep for the home has to come from outside funds; such an LLC or trust account. It's difficult, but can be done.
That's pretty messed up, they weren't even married or living together.

What entitles her to 500k a month?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If your going to be with a woman and want to get married, then just do it.

Going in with the mindset of pre-emptive failure is a tactic to protect a fragile psyche.
In an ideal world we wouldn't have to do this, but this is the realitybwe face today.

Better to prepare ourselves.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is no marriage if there is no trust. You are the victim of olluminati hit on family with homosexuallity and femenism.

Safest way is to use a condom and have plates.

Though, even snoop dogg has wife.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
There is no marriage if there is no trust. You are the victim of olluminati hit on family with homosexuallity and femenism.

I want children and I want them to have a stable family, I don't plan on becoming a life long bachelor. Who wants to be spinning plates into their 40s?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there has been a hit on the natural family order with homosexuality and f*ism? Have women accepted that there is a "hit" on these natural family orders and they are playing their role in the involvement of this hit?

Snoop got his wife before things heated up so far.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want children and I want them to have a stable family, I don't plan on becoming a life long bachelor. Who wants to be spinning plates into their 40s?
What is the reality in the environment around you? Supposedly rapper "Jeezy" is about to marry a foreign wife who has announced that she will "submit" to her husband. Many are applauding this, but others are scared she's going to pimp him and end up robbing him for his money.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You two btches can not argue that marriage is not a risk.
I NEVER did.... I think Jeezy wife is possibly telling him what men really want to hear these days, but if look at the track record of marriage in America you would be fearful. IF she doesn't out and out divorce rape you, there is an unprecedented amount of males being cucked in marriage.

They literally have reformatted the institution to where it is nearly impossible not to be stupid as a male to consider it.

It's possible that Jeezy wife is buttering him up, telling him what so many men thirst for in our country today... Then she will get him closer and slit his throat and take what she wants.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 37, I am likely looking at a future of turning 40 without being married. It is unknown where things will be in terms of romantic relationships at that point, but it is highly unlikely I'll have a settled, stable family situation on my 40th birthday.

I would be more likely to be a serial monogamist in my 40s than a plate spinner. Neither serial monogamy (changing out committed girlfriends every 1-5 years) nor plate spinning are phenomenal ways to spend one's 40s, but there are worse ways to spend one's 40s.