Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aging and erections

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
It's not pride. I need her to show me her interest. I've fvcked probably 5000 times or more ( only 52 babes ) so I just need her to show her interest. Im not gonna get hard easy for a babe who doesn't really want me. Rubbing and kissing on me is usually enough. if I get used to someone and I know I'm going to fvck then I'll get hard. Sometimes your woman can be controlling or in a fight with you and it fvcks it up.
lol want you? she's interacting with you all the way to the bedroom and you still don't think she wants you?

Personally now I'm interested in the act of sex for the pleasure of feeling my dik inside her ***** and pumping hard. It takes a lot longer to *** doing this since your not thinking your the man or thinking about lustful thoughts which cause you to *** quite quickly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol want you? she's interacting with you all the way to the bedroom and you still don't think she wants you?

Personally now I'm interested in the act of sex for the pleasure of feeling my dik inside her ***** and pumping hard. It takes a lot longer to *** doing this since your not thinking your the man or thinking about lustful thoughts which cause you to *** quite quickly.
Well I tried to explain it but everything works just fine when she shows her desire.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Well I tried to explain it but everything works just fine when she shows her desire.
How long do you last in bed with each of your 52 girls and 5000 odd bangs? if you can't remember your first 100 or 3000 bangs what was your times in your last 10? Doesn't have to be down to the last second.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long do you last in bed with each of your 52 girls and 5000 odd bangs? if you can't remember your first 100 or 3000 bangs what was your times in your last 10? Doesn't have to be down to the last second.
Multi orgasmic. There's a way to intentionally make that happen. My 2nd wife the first time I fvcked her I lasted over 6 hrs. From midnight to after 6am. It was pointless after this. We were both sore numb. Whats normal? It depends. Up until my 30's they had to ask me to cvm. Cause I could keep going. I'd savor every stroke and the response of her vagina. I was a oddball in that I enjoy sex alot more with gf or wife repeat partners. Other guys get excited by someone new. I view sex as a way to communicate and to connect.

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say. I find the whole idea of having sex really quite off putting.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you didn't used to think like that you probably need therapy.
I don't know, avoiding encounters with women seems a pretty good strategy.
100% of my past attempts to have a relationship have failed.
I just feel less and less as I age, that women are worth bothering with at all. Even for sex.
A 5 minute hand shandy quells any latent physical needs although I can't be bothered with that either
most of the time if I'm honest. The "prize" is most certainly not worth competing for, it's just a wet hole

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, avoiding encounters with women seems a pretty good strategy.
100% of my past attempts to have a relationship have failed.
I just feel less and less as I age, that women are worth bothering with at all. Even for sex.
A 5 minute hand shandy quells any latent physical needs although I can't be bothered with that either
most of the time if I'm honest. The "prize" is most certainly not worth competing for, it's just a wet hole
Most of the "good" women are married. Many of the rest get corrupted due to entitlement and society propping them up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My preference over time has been extended relationships/repeat partners. I've never married. I don't consider that oddball at all.
We don't consider it but many guys desire dies very quickly for one so they're always chasing the next new thing.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't consider it but many guys desire dies very quickly for one so they're always chasing the next new thing.
Or avoiding it intently. Once you reach a certain age it very quickly emerges that the next new thing is the exact same old thing,
only it's wrapped in a brand new lunatic..

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Few things you can do that will help your erections. One, check your diet. Cut the crap and anything that is not fresh or made by your hands, throw out. If you want to cheat a bit during the week with like a snack here an there, that's fine. Just remember whatever additional calories you intake, you must find a way to work off.

Make sure you exercise. Weightlifting and cardio are great ways to burn fat, build muscle and release endorphins. There is also a great male supplement you can take daily which helps with male vitality and plumbing down there.

Linky:
NOW Supplements, Prostate Health, Clinical Strength Saw Palmetto, Beta-Sitosterol & Lycopene, 180 Softgels

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
35, 37, that is a common age to slow down. Need to do intentional exercise or training by that age. Younger, we can get by without doing anything. Cardio & heavy work(lifting or other). The attitude of girls is really important. Every guy some time or another and more often when older will have this problem. It is NOT a defect it is just life, it is just like occasionally we hit our head on something when walking. Nothing to figure out, it is just like that some times. What you told is nothing strange, except for the reaction of your girl. Do check your health, T levels, and circulation. Some of the supplements do help. Search threads in this site, many about this topic.

She gave you sht for something that she knows is part of your inner pride. That is a crummy thing that she did and it affected you enough to ask in this forum. If a girl is into us, and this happens she will try to help (nice and sexy but not pushy..). If still not working, she will switch to hug, kiss, affection. We can then say something like how about later. She will say, SURE, And that is it.

If she gives us sht about it, it is all about control, and ZERO respect. Think about what respect means in a relationship... Take an inventory of the rest of this relationship. You told that she is beautiful, that is an interesting choice of word. I know what it means. Think about all the things she does to make you feel good, other than be good looking... What and how does she talk to you in a way that makes you feel better and like a strong man. Not about who you are, but about how she treats you. Maybe it is all good, only you know.

mr.confused

Reaction score
She gave you sht for something that she knows is part of your inner pride. That is a crummy thing that she did and it affected you enough to ask in this forum. If a girl is into us, and this happens she will try to help (nice and sexy but not pushy..). If still not working, she will switch to hug, kiss, affection. We can then say something like how about later. She will say, SURE, And that is it.

If she gives us sht about it, it is all about control, and ZERO respect. Think about what respect means in a relationship... Take an inventory of the rest of this relationship. You told that she is beautiful, that is an interesting choice of word. I know what it means. Think about all the things she does to make you feel good, other than be good looking... What and how does she talk to you in a way that makes you feel better and like a strong man. Not about who you are, but about how she treats you. Maybe it is all good, only you know.
I think you may be on to something here. When it happened a day or two ago I told her it was because I was so depleted from training / low calories. She wanted sex again yesterday and I said I wanted to, but I was worried the same thing would happen and I didn't want to disappoint her. So we tried again and the same thing happened. It's weird because when I was getting head everything was going fine but the moment it came to sex I just started going soft - and I know it was because I got inside my head and was terrified I'd let her down.

Of course it did happen and she lost her **** at me again. Honest to God, I've never felt so humiliated in my life before - to the point where I'm literally going to the doctor in an hour to see if there's something wrong with my health. I'm sure discussing this with the doctor will cause further embarrassment. But you're right, I did say to her that this doesn't help me, that I'd expect more understanding from her but only once during the times this has happened has she show any compassion and she actually got me out of it that one time.

But yes, she is beautiful (she's a model) but she told me this has never happened to her with any other guy (further humiliation) and it's the worst feeling ever. She said she doesn't like having to do anything to get me turned on - that I should be turned on simply buy seeing her naked. What's interesting is that this is pretty much the entire dynamic for our relationship: I'm the one constantly giving / comforting her, yet when the tables are turned I'm left feeling humiliated and weak. And believe me, she has her own issues..

Come to think of it, I don't think she's ever complimented me other than to say how nice I treat her - it's usually a list of complaints or things I'm doing wrong.

Sigh, do you think it's as simple as being with the wrong type of woman? I would have expected my partner to want to help me feel better, not make me feel so awful.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you may be on to something here. When it happened a day or two ago I told her it was because I was so depleted from training / low calories. She wanted sex again yesterday and I said I wanted to, but I was worried the same thing would happen and I didn't want to disappoint her. So we tried again and the same thing happened. It's weird because when I was getting head everything was going fine but the moment it came to sex I just started going soft - and I know it was because I got inside my head and was terrified I'd let her down.

Of course it did happen and she lost her **** at me again. Honest to God, I've never felt so humiliated in my life before - to the point where I'm literally going to the doctor in an hour to see if there's something wrong with my health. I'm sure discussing this with the doctor will cause further embarrassment. But you're right, I did say to her that this doesn't help me, that I'd expect more understanding from her but only once during the times this has happened has she show any compassion and she actually got me out of it that one time.

But yes, she is beautiful (she's a model) but she told me this has never happened to her with any other guy (further humiliation) and it's the worst feeling ever. She said she doesn't like having to do anything to get me turned on - that I should be turned on simply buy seeing her naked. What's interesting is that this is pretty much the entire dynamic for our relationship: I'm the one constantly giving / comforting her, yet when the tables are turned I'm left feeling humiliated and weak. And believe me, she has her own issues..

Come to think of it, I don't think she's ever complimented me other than to say how nice I treat her - it's usually a list of complaints or things I'm doing wrong.

Sigh, do you think it's as simple as being with the wrong type of woman? I would have expected my partner to want to help me feel better, not make me feel so awful.
Shes a vampire and emotional drain. That type will shred your confidence. Shes too lazy to pleasure you. You probably should breakup or pull away for your own self respect. Most of her situations are probably one night stands so a dude will get hard cause he doesn't have go deal with her. Fvck her modeling.

Did you know guys who date models date several at a time? They are selfish pain in the azzes who aren't loyal.

Give yourself something to respect. A model isn't going to help you or make you feel better. Did you realize that erection situation is all about her and her ego?

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she doesn't like having to do anything to get me turned on - that I should be turned on simply buy seeing her naked.
Of course!! You should be rock hard at just the idea of her sitting on the bus coming to your place. :rolleyes:
The delusion is strong in these females. Social media has got them all thinking they are Cameron Diaz
and are entitled to be worshipped wherever they go, however they look/behave and whatever they do.
Honestly if they knew how unattractive this attitude makes them, they would turn that mindset round
in a heartbeat.

mr.confused

Reaction score
Well she's not a bad woman. I do care deeply about her, but it feels like it's a one-way thing. I'm always expected to be there for her and to help her with her problems (which I do, willingly) but the moment it comes to something like this I feel like literally every shred of confidence has been taken away from me. I constantly fear judgement if I don't do things exactly the way she wants them.. that can't be healthy.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she is beautiful (she's a model)
. She said she doesn't like having to do anything to get me turned on - that I should be turned on simply buy seeing her naked.
What's interesting is that this is pretty much the entire dynamic for our relationship: I'm the one constantly giving / comforting her, yet when the tables are turned I'm left feeling humiliated and weak. And believe me, she has her own issues..

She sounds like entitle bit*ch. And that worsen by you being a slave to her beauty.

Go to the basic with this:
The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon
X. Ignore her beauty

The man who trains his mind to subdue the reward centers of his brain when reflecting upon a beautiful female face will magically transform his interactions with women. His apprehension and self-consciousness will melt away, paving the path for more honest and self-possessed interactions with the objects of his desire.''''' — through positive experiences with so many beautiful women they lose their awe of beauty and, in turn, their powerlessness under its spell. It will help you acquire the right frame of mind to stop using the words hot, cute, gorgeous, or beautiful to describe girls who turn you on. Instead, say to yourself “she’s interesting” or “she might be worth getting to know”. Never compliment a girl on her looks, ''''- Turn off that part of your brain that wants to put them on pedestals.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she's not a bad woman. I do care deeply about her, but it feels like it's a one-way thing. I'm always expected to be there for her and to help her with her problems (which I do, willingly) but the moment it comes to something like this I feel like literally every shred of confidence has been taken away from me. I constantly fear judgement if I don't do things exactly the way she wants them.. that can't be healthy.
A "one way" thing IS a "bad" woman. So alot of men get into trouble because they are "lazy", hoping and wishing the woman will modify her behavior. Your current interaction you are there to "help" her, but you see you cannot depend upon her. You are not the FIRST man to be in your scenario!!!! I have been in your scenario. You have to be a lot more selfish person to deal with someone like her!!! For the next week or two, it would be wise to distance from her, and do the things you need to do for yourself to increase your self respect and self worth. You see that SHE is not going to validate you, but your activities and progress on goals can! Plus you can use other women who will share more to validate you. She gets something out of your interaction and it's the reason she keeps coming to you. Like I said, the guys who are good at this situation ALWAYS have another woman. Because you see with ONE you WILL get emotionally shredded into dust. I hope you are in the gym and continuing to get better for YOURSELF. I hope you have personal and business/financial self improvement currently in progress and taking daily steps to get better!!! She cannot be at the epicenter of your life, it has to be YOU. Around YOU is your kids if you have any and your goals. Then your woman is an outer layer outside of that. You can "groom" her, but she should be grooming you!!! Aren't you WORTH something? Why should SHE get you for FREE? Isn't your interaction to her of VALUE to her? ( you know it is, or else it would be someone else ). You are not the first man to be in your situation, and there is a better way to deal with it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like entitle bit*ch. And that worsen by you being a slave to her beauty.

Go to the basic with this:
The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon
X. Ignore her beauty

The man who trains his mind to subdue the reward centers of his brain when reflecting upon a beautiful female face will magically transform his interactions with women. His apprehension and self-consciousness will melt away, paving the path for more honest and self-possessed interactions with the objects of his desire.''''' — through positive experiences with so many beautiful women they lose their awe of beauty and, in turn, their powerlessness under its spell. It will help you acquire the right frame of mind to stop using the words hot, cute, gorgeous, or beautiful to describe girls who turn you on. Instead, say to yourself “she’s interesting” or “she might be worth getting to know”. Never compliment a girl on her looks, ''''- Turn off that part of your brain that wants to put them on pedestals.
This particular commandment is important. Beauty IS a distraction!!!! It's designed to lower your defense and open you up to some marketing that you normally would not be open to.