"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Decided to go on a diet to help with my libido and sexual anxiety

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
So I decided to lower my calories drastically. I was already working out and stuff and I thought I was doing okay diet wise, but the truth is I would do really well throughout the day, and by nighttime I would pig out. I also had been doing bad at avoiding sweets and stuff.

But now, I am going to stick to around 1000-1200 calories max a day, and do cardio maybe twice a day and weight training 4 times a week. The thing I nkow about myself is I both lose and gain fat pretty fast.. so if i keep consistent wtih my regiment, I will 100% burn all this fat really quickly

I'm not super fat or anything i just have as light gut and a bit of love handles, as well as some slight chest fat. I know that lowering this fat can drastiaclly improve your testosterone to estrogen ratio as well as lower prolactin levels , thus increasing your libido naturally. and Not only that, probably gain an inch or so on my penis.

I'm not just going for fat loss though. I will also be implementing a diet that helps clear out the arteries and blood vessels for maximum pipework as well as really focusing on my cardiovascular health.

Right now my erections can get rock hard in some instances, but mostly are soft. I know its being pretty sedentary while eating tons of junk which led me to this, besides porn and masturbation of course, which i did alot of. I used to watch porn with like 15-20 porn tabs open, switching from one to another.

I feel good about the future. I believe it will take me less than 3 months to get to where i need to be :)

p.s. i also feel like this is majorly going to help my body confidence and self image.. which i kinda struggled with since i am very self conscious
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
1000-1200 calories is nowhere near enough and your body will make it impossible to lose weight after a while.

You really need a lesson on how the body actually works. You are about to screw yourself up bigtime doing this.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Well my doc told me to cut 500-750 calories per day and thats what Im doing. I'm very lightly active throughout the day. mostly sedentary minus the cardio and weight lifting
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Well my doc told me to cut 500-750 calories per day and thats what Im doing. I'm very lightly active throughout the day. mostly sedentary minus the cardio and weight lifting
Ok. Well first of all your doctor is an idiot if that is what he told you. There is a reason is a doctor and not a dietician. Would you ask a dietician for advice on a medical issue? No? Then why ask a doctor something he has no clue about?

Use this calculator


Lightly active means you probably are like 1.2 or 1.25 activity multiplier and that will give you the number of calories you burn in a day. That is your maintenance level. If you want to lose weight then eat 80% of what that calculator gives you as your maintenance number.

You should NEVER, EVER, EVER cut calories below your BMR on a long term basis, which is the absolute minimum number of calories you need on a daily basis just to function if you laid in bed with your eyes closed and didn't move.

This is around 1700-1800 for a man. And you are trying to eat 1000-1200?? Are you crazy?

All that will happen is your body will keep as much fat as possible and drop muscle. Muscle is active tissue and when the body doesn't have enough calories to support it, that will be the first thing to go.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Ok. Well first of all your doctor is an idiot if that is what he told you. There is a reason is a doctor and not a dietician. Would you ask a dietician for advice on a medical issue? No? Then why ask a doctor something he has no clue about?

Use this calculator


Lightly active means you probably are like 1.2 or 1.25 activity multiplier and that will give you the number of calories you burn in a day. That is your maintenance level. If you want to lose weight then eat 80% of what that calculator gives you as your maintenance number.

You should NEVER, EVER, EVER cut calories below your BMR on a long term basis, which is the absolute minimum number of calories you need on a daily basis just to function if you laid in bed with your eyes closed and didn't move.

This is around 1700-1800 for a man. And you are trying to eat 1000-1200?? Are you crazy?

All that will happen is your body will keep as much fat as possible and drop muscle. Muscle is active tissue and when the body doesn't have enough calories to support it, that will be the first thing to go.
I think you're really overreacting .. I won't be going that low all the time. I carb cycle so I will be doing like 1200 on some days and other days 1500-1600. Literally all the calculators including yours that ive been using have led me to these same numbers. But don't get so hung up on the numbers.. the point of the whole post was a positive change to work on myself.. like you completely overlooked that and got hung up on some numbers and calling me crazy and stuff
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I just do ketosis and forget about it and I dont have a gall bladder, I still make it work.

Carbs are the devil
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
I just do ketosis and forget about it and I dont have a gall bladder, I still make it work.

Carbs are the devil
Actually a large meta study that just came out shows that people lose weight faster on a high carb diet than a low carb diet amd have better insulin sensitivity.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Actually a large meta study that just came out shows that people lose weight faster on a high carb diet than a low carb diet amd have better insulin sensitivity.
Im in it purely to dodge the hunger cravings, im a bit of a neurotic guy, once i get carbing i cant stop.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Your plan sounds good. The additional fuel calories will come from your body fat stores. Just stay with it.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Actually a large meta study that just came out shows that people lose weight faster on a high carb diet than a low carb diet amd have better insulin sensitivity.
Got the link? Low carb or high carb wouldn't be the only factor involved. And there's a discrepancy in water weight that needs to be taken into account. I can't imagine insulin spikes can be associated with faster weight loss.

@r4zorsharp
If you go keto you'll have a hard time hitting your calorie targets anyway. If you're working out 4 times a week then 1200 kcal is kind of dumb.

Your muscles will consume themselves to heal themselves from the damage caused by your workouts due to not enough outside nutrition. The gains will be minimal and you'll be much more injury prone.

It's best to have a 500-800 kcal cut from your activity calibrated BMI and be patient as you lose a pound per week. That way gym time is still productive and it'll be easier to maintain long term, it's also safer.
 
Last edited:

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,993
Reaction score
1,134
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
So I decided to lower my calories drastically. I was already working out and stuff and I thought I was doing okay diet wise, but the truth is I would do really well throughout the day, and by nighttime I would pig out. I also had been doing bad at avoiding sweets and stuff.

But now, I am going to stick to around 1000-1200 calories max a day, and do cardio maybe twice a day and weight training 4 times a week. The thing I nkow about myself is I both lose and gain fat pretty fast.. so if i keep consistent wtih my regiment, I will 100% burn all this fat really quickly

I'm not super fat or anything i just have as light gut and a bit of love handles, as well as some slight chest fat. I know that lowering this fat can drastiaclly improve your testosterone to estrogen ratio as well as lower prolactin levels , thus increasing your libido naturally. and Not only that, probably gain an inch or so on my penis.

I'm not just going for fat loss though. I will also be implementing a diet that helps clear out the arteries and blood vessels for maximum pipework as well as really focusing on my cardiovascular health.

Right now my erections can get rock hard in some instances, but mostly are soft. I know its being pretty sedentary while eating tons of junk which led me to this, besides porn and masturbation of course, which i did alot of. I used to watch porn with like 15-20 porn tabs open, switching from one to another.

I feel good about the future. I believe it will take me less than 3 months to get to where i need to be :)

p.s. i also feel like this is majorly going to help my body confidence and self image.. which i kinda struggled with since i am very self conscious

Go on a Fruit Diet, eat mostly fruits and do Cardio daily. You'll lose weight fast.

And please lay off the porn and fapping. Nothing can demoralize and weaken a man than those two.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
If you are a big dude, Like i am, its almost impossible to not have little gut on your stomach. It just is because anyone 210 lbs or above cant have abs naturally. You can, however, do abs workouts every time you're working out, Like a bonus set and you will lose fat a lot. Every bigger dude have some fat its just facts. Also your diet sounds like you want to go to calories deficit, and thats not good for you because true you will lose all fat but you will be very skinny at the and.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
If your maintenance diet involves 2500 calories and you cut 500 thats ok but if you are a skinny fat sedentary man whos maintenance diet is 1500 and you cut 500 then you will deprive your body of precious nutrients especially proteins since its the less "tasty" thing to eat.

The result will be that you will be equally fat but lose part of that few lean mass you have.

How about you decrease your total intake by only 200 calories and add some light jogging daily? or better yet learn about diet principles before going kamikaze on a diet?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top