Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "You will die as a lonely, sad, old man!" argument.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its something i get confronted with from time to time.

How do you guys deal with that topic?

Being married or in LTR doesnt mean you will have (or want) that wife in your last years with you.

Having kids doesnt guarantee they will be there in your later life, though they could.

What does the red-pill-philosophy provide for the elderly?

Does spinning plates become pointless/unsustainable (due to lack of SMV) at some point?

What does the plate spinner do when he doesnt give a f... about f...ing anymore?

Does the plate spinner also hit a wall?

For me the red-pill-philosophy is all about keeping men out of financial and emotional trouble and get them what they want from women. (sex, children)

But what then, when your finances are not in danger anymore, sex is of secondary interrest and you have made your peace with or without kids?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Being married or in LTR doesnt mean you will have (or want) that wife in your last years with you.

Having kids doesnt guarantee they will be there in your later life, though they could.

Does spinning plates become pointless/unsustainable (due to lack of SMV) at some point?

What does the plate spinner do when he doesnt give a f... about f...ing anymore?

For me the red-pill-philosophy is all about keeping men out of financial and emotional trouble and get them what they want from women. (sex, children)

But what then, when your finances are not in danger anymore, sex is of secondary interrest and you have made your peace with or without kids?
A scare tactic. Shaming to try to get you to have low expectations. If you take care of yourself and have game you'll experience companionship.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear this all the time. My response is I came into this world alone and I will leave alone. My family is blessed/cursed with longevity... even if I get married there is a good chance I outlive that person. Everyone pushing the marriage / children agenda needs to be reminded that nothing in life is given. They are just as likely to die alone and even worse unprepared for that ending.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair...I've seen many older men and women that age and die alone. Not typically a pretty sight.

Let anyone who questions you know that you are able to stand on your own two feet but have plenty of friends and family that keep you well-connected even in your golden years. Ultimately it's none of their business and they are projecting their own insecurities onto you.

That said, again, not pretty. I'd recommend finding a GOOD domestic teammate in your late 40s or 50s. Usually less pressure and you guys know that you're in it together if they're the same age and on the same life path. This is where old guys screw up, looking for young tail.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair...I've seen many older men and women that age and die alone. Not typically a pretty sight.

Let anyone who questions you know that you are able to stand on your own two feet but have plenty of friends and family that keep you well-connected even in your golden years. Ultimately it's none of their business and they are projecting their own insecurities onto you.

That said, again, not pretty. I'd recommend finding a GOOD domestic teammate in your late 40s or 50s. Usually less pressure and you guys know that you're in it together if they're the same age and on the same life path. This is where old guys screw up, looking for young tail.
Nope, it isnt pretty. They are sometimes fine as long as they can fend for themselves in their homes, maybe having a pet or two. But when they get dragged off into some 2nd or 3rd class nursing home and nobody gives a **** anymore about them, thats where the real misery starts. Just imagine yourself sitting there in a wheelchair for years, with no social contacts only strangers around you, waiting to die.

Off course there is also a lot of fear-mongering and social pressure (even from ones own family) involved to keep men in line. Many men would be better off alone then with the hag that brings him into an "early" grave.

Depending on ones physique i guess its relative how long he can spin plates but i am pretty sure that (unless you are a multi-millionaire) there is a deadline when it just doesnt work out anymore to invite 25-year-olds into your life.

I have 2 buddies, both 53, in good shape and financially doing okay. They can get women in their mid-late 30´s, for now.
I will see how they fare, but i guess somewhere around 55-60 (depending on ones physique and finances) there will have to be drawn a line.

Else you will be the old guy hunting for young tail and screwing it up.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will let you know. I have a 75 year old, never married, bachelor uncle.

While he left home after college and started a successful career as a banker, He was still never really able to tolerate a woman in his life for long. He had his dogs (which were always neurotic, nervous, unsocialized) and a pretty good social circle. This was a guy who was president of his class in high school, collegiate football player and wrestler, Army veteran, etc. . He would always take forever to get ready to go anywhere and was terribly indecisive. (Severe Analysis paralysis)

When his parents (my grandparents) died when he kinda went adrift looking for a woman to tell him what to do. My mother had to tell him to quit leaning on her for his decision making. He owned my grandparents house for 6 years before I moved in to it and finally bought it from him.

So in his 60's he had to move to a new area to continue his career, so he moved 200 miles away from his social circle. For 3 years he lived in a long term hotel because he wouldn't commit to buying a new place. His employers finally put some pressure for him to do it because they felt he wasn't committed to the area. He developed a relationship with a woman where he was solidly friendzoned. He seemed to like it that way.

Fast forward 10 years.. he is retiring soon, meets a woman 10 years younger and for the first time in his life (that I have seen), has a girlfriend. He retires at 74, sells his old house, pays off his new house, is debt free, and is now looking at a new pickup and RV to travel with the girlfriend and her little dog too. I will be watching this closely... I'd always thought I would be his old age caretaker and heir.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you take care of yourself and have game you'll experience companionship.
I've thought about this for quite some time and I think a lot of guys do that are in their 40's.
These two hit on some keywords above.
If you take the Disney dream and societal programming out of the equation and learn to accept women for who they are, I think the most rewarding and best case scenario is to find a good teammate, companion, partner that can coexist with you peacefully and both can enjoy each other's company. Notice I don't say gf/lover/wife/etc. as those are labels that will keep you in the construct that society wants you to be in and will further increase failures due to unnecessary pressures of it and limitations brought on by it. If you think of them for merely reproducing and sex then I'm afraid you might be missing the bigger picture and can be alone later in life. To me having a female partner can bring other things than that. Women do offer that affection, nurturing, conversations, etc that you can't have with other males. That's the reality.

I think being here on SS and learning the nature of women, we are in a better position to screen women better and be more educated in picking out this potential teammate, companion, partner that we want in our lives. Looks will always fade including our own. We should be striving for someone that still looks attractive to us in a more hollistic and well rounded way to ensure longevity rather than the short sighted short term gratification that many men fall into the trap of.
My $.02

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a woman shaming you, just brush it off with "everyone dies; not everyone truly lives." Or less poetic: "Death's just a small part of life. I'm living it a happy man!"

If you're grappling with the question internally...COVID has shown us that any plans to die with family around are plans of mice and men. But even without that, when you die, you'll go alone, unless it's in a car or plane crash or something. Even then - you'll do yours alone.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just tell if "i'm lucky"

serious why you would care about the opnion of a nobody?

also like sams said you will always die alone, best you can hope for is die fast and no spend months crying in your bed

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flak is heaviest over the target, if they're attacking you with this it's only because these women (or men) are projecting their fear of dying alone onto you. And if they have this fear then that means that they comprehend, either consciously or unconsciously, that they have enough red flags about their person to end up in that exact situation.

There is a lot of collectivist crap in that statement as well. If a man is truly red pill he will realize that happiness is not based on how many people like you.

Yeah you might die alone, but the sad or lonely part is just a shaming tactic. You're only going to die like that if you hang out with, and listen to losers like the person telling you this.

The problem I think lies with the fact that most people obsess over both the past and the future. If you haven't lived up to the dreams you had as a kid then you're stuck in the past. If you give up on the future being any good then you've given up your agency to affect your own life and you WILL die sad and alone.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit like the Juju curse that Nigerian scammers like to use when they realize that the Western Union MTCN number you sent them is fake. Think about the alternative - being nagged to death by an old, bitter woman that lost her looks 30 years ago or having to send some broad alimony and child support payments every month.

Serenity

Reaction score
It's not my preferred lifestyle, but I can see how someone would like to skip children and a lifelong partner. I think it's perfectly possible to live a fulfilled life like that and I know several people who already do. Sex is good and all, but it's not everything. It's healthy to have something enjoyable to do with your time whether you have a woman or not, a hobby or something like that. Also keep friends that are understanding of your life choices, they may very well be married, have kids and enjoy it, but they should respect and understand that you don't want that.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ad hominem points are empty and useless, they are used only from women and lesser men as a passive aggressive way when they realize they have no ground and it makes them mad.

Any decision we take needs to be taken from logic and reasoning rather than emotions.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am more honest here than irl Esp corporate life or outings with the lads. I am not trying to red pill my mates. I am integrated into the world and environment but I am unplugged from the matrix. Nobody like this moron who wants to red pill fap everywhere despite never having seen a vagina before lol.

I grapple with the following. It is a regression to wanting to be naive and simple again. Hooked back up to the matrix with the normy conformys. Sports ball. Some other man's name on your jersey and booze with the guys. Screaming at the tv.

I can't unsee what I know. There's no easy answer. I am fairly mgtow with respect to marriage and cohabitation though I don't adhere to any such ideology. I can do everything right now but **** up with a kid or marriage and ruin my life. Divorce rape or enforced cucking via child support.

I'd be more open to kids than I am due to the cucked Court systems. As a grown ass man, you must decide for yourself and be sure to accept the outcome in either event.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

They do it because in ur society, having a girlfriend is considered a success for a man.

Getting a woman to marry a man is also now considered part of being successful.

Even men thinks so.

I'm just wondering what does everyone here considers to be successful?

For me, being successful = the ability to walk with joy in my life through hell.

I don't need recognition, I already know exactly who I am, what I'm capable of

I don't need a bigger house, because I can live in a smaller house, I don't need a bigger car because I could drive a smaller one, walking is also good, is it not so?

If you replied as I did here, do you think that person who questioned you is able to counter it?

In turn, you would have most likely gotten a lot more respect and admiration.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do it because in ur society, having a girlfriend is considered a success for a man.

Getting a woman to marry a man is also now considered part of being successful.

Even men thinks so.

I'm just wondering what does everyone here considers to be successful?

For me, being successful = the ability to walk with joy in my life through hell.

I don't need recognition, I already know exactly who I am, what I'm capable of

I don't need a bigger house, because I can live in a smaller house, I don't need a bigger car because I could drive a smaller one, walking is also good, is it not so?

If you replied as I did here, do you think that person who questioned you is able to counter it?

In turn, you would have most likely gotten a lot more respect and admiration.
Success in life is: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women."

Aside from that, it depends, for me .....

Being healthy, free of debts, with a home you own and a few bucks on the side for emergencies is a success.
Being independant from "the system" is a success.
Being a peacefull but not a harmless man is a success.
Having kid(s) and passing on your legacy is a success.
Having peace of mind is a success.
Having the mindset for steady improvement and learning is a success.

What i have experienced over the years is, i cant rely on "friends/partners for life". They might be there for a decade or two if they are good ones, but in the end everybody leaves your inner circle at a point (or the other way around) as interests, philosophy and lifestyle develop in different directions. So having friends and a woman for the sake of it is not a "success" for me.

The questions i opened this thread with origin inside myself or general in society, they are not asked by someone in my circles and therefore not asked by me to validate myself to someone.