Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a red flag? Woman that plays virtual life games...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANYTHING that involves consistent chatting up online, phone, or in person. If she is communicating over and over with the same guy(s) they will get a connection. There are exceptions, but don't worry about those because chances are you will never see one. She needs to chat with you and other women and her family. Not other guys regardless of if they know you are not. The women should be of good character and also in a relationship or a grandmother type. Girls will always lie about this situation to make us think it is ok. It is not ok unless you want to live in her frame and share.

In the US we have a joke about the milkman. used to be that everyone got milk delivered from some guy that drives around in a small truck and delivers every day, middle or mid-morning. this was the before the time when guys went to work in the morning, and women stayed home and took care of the home; and chatted every day with the milkman. lota babies looked like the milkman.

video games are NO different.
As men have strength as a primary skill... Women have the ability to lie and use emotions as primary skill. And they do that pretty good.

And as a survival point of view... those are important skills. Otherwise if a man found out in the old ages that his wife cheated and got pregnant with another male, he could left or kill that woman and child.

I just don't get why those old mecanisms still keep running nowadays.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the postman here! ;)
Some guys that worked as computer maintenance said that sometimes they went to a house to fix a computer, some women hit on them wanting to have sex.

And most of those women are married or had a relationship.

3 good jobs to bang out there. haha

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly THIS!

Next her... she will bring trouble, sooner or later.
Yeah man!

I also feel some lack of energy after spending my time with her on weekends.

I believe a lot on this energy stuff, and people we stay around can make you feel more energized or drained. We must pay attention to that.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to deal with this a year ago. My wife started to train with guys in the gym for a few weeks, then she went on a days trip to a shooting-class with a colleague from work. Im sure nothing sexual happened then but a man better puts a quick end to developments like this.

I told her if she wants to spice up her spare time with other guys i will do the same with girls. She stopped doing that immediately.

If i wasnt married and wanted to see my kid every day, i would had nexted her on the spot.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to deal with this a year ago. My wife started to train with guys in the gym for a few weeks, then she went on a days trip to a shooting-class with a colleague from work. Im sure nothing sexual happened then but a man better puts a quick end to developments like this.

I told her if she wants to spice up her spare time with other guys i will do the same with girls. She stopped doing that immediately.

If i wasnt married and wanted to see my kid every day, i would had nexted her on the spot.
That's bad man!

Just be careful with that... if she did that, probably she wanted or still want to have sex with another guy. And believe me, she can do that on a way that you would never imagine.

She might even pretended that she had stopped doing that, so you don't do the same. But check if she really stopped that or if she is hiding it from you.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LTR at a coed gym without you, a male personal trainer of any sort, taking kids to a repetitive event with men, and so on... These guys will chat her up over and over. I mean.. us men, we ask each other how to do just that all the time. Even if you go to the place and check it out and your RP aware the dudes will lie to you and so will your girl. We can see it, if our girl is decent looking or better the dudes will check her out. This is NO problem and expected, we do the same all day long. What you watch for is her body language in response, when the dude pops wood and she is reacting (facing, getting closer, getting LOUDER, spinning wrist up, playing hair, posture improves, chest out, the list goes on...). If your ok testosterone and RP aware you will notice her reaction. Don't pay attention to what she is saying, but what her body is telling. This is the dude that is trouble. remove her or him from the situation; period or next her. If it is a complex LTR with kids and so on, you might not want to next her... lots of thread on that topic. If your low test or not RP, probably won't notice or won't know what your seeing and think they are just being FRIENDS... If no kids and not much invested, next. If a plate; leave as a plate and no LTR.

Reality is not nice. Women can not fight there body, the body will win except for some really rare case that you will never encounter. As men we must manage the environment to keep her safe and loyal. She can not do it, I know women will tell that they can and get the hampster going on all fours with reasons why. They can not, we must protect our own. Intrestingly we will find that she will allow us to do that but will not do it herself some times. That is submission. When she does it herself, that is golden. Util she proves she will do it herself assume she can not. Did not say will not, said can not.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR at a coed gym without you, a male personal trainer of any sort, taking kids to a repetitive event with men, and so on... These guys will chat her up over and over. I mean.. us men, we ask each other how to do just that all the time. Even if you go to the place and check it out and your RP aware the dudes will lie to you and so will your girl. We can see it, if our girl is decent looking or better the dudes will check her out. This is NO problem and expected, we do the same all day long. What you watch for is her body language in response, when the dude pops wood and she is reacting (facing, getting closer, getting LOUDER, spinning wrist up, playing hair, posture improves, chest out, the list goes on...). If your ok testosterone and RP aware you will notice her reaction. Don't pay attention to what she is saying, but what her body is telling. This is the dude that is trouble. remove her or him from the situation; period or next her. If it is a complex LTR with kids and so on, you might not want to next her... lots of thread on that topic. If your low test or not RP, probably won't notice or won't know what your seeing and think they are just being FRIENDS... If no kids and not much invested, next. If a plate; leave as a plate and no LTR.

Reality is not nice. Women can not fight there body, the body will win except for some really rare case that you will never encounter. As men we must manage the environment to keep her safe and loyal. She can not do it, I know women will tell that they can and get the hampster going on all fours with reasons why. They can not, we must protect our own. Intrestingly we will find that she will allow us to do that but will not do it herself some times. That is submission. When she does it herself, that is golden. Util she proves she will do it herself assume she can not. Did not say will not, said can not.
I think it can be worse than that.

Just came into my mind that if a woman pretend she is submissive, it might be only a way to hide the lies. Or a distraction.

No matter the means, since the other part believes we are not doing anything wrong.

Women (in general) are way better than us when the subject is lying... And imo its only a way to keep doing that, while we have our ego fullfilled with the illusion she is submissive to man.

Also men can be really good on that.

In general, humans seems to be able to do anything to preserve his or her self image. And I've been surprised so much with some experiences, that the most impossible and bizarre it could be... It can happen.

Pretend to be submissive seems to be a good manipulation strategy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Train with guys at the gym? Wtf? Why not females? Do you know when you do physical activity with the opposite sex it causes bonding?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Train with guys at the gym? Wtf? Why not females? Do you know when you do physical activity with the opposite sex it causes bonding?
absolutely you bond; its why physical labourers will protect each others' lives in dangerous/sketchy work scenarios. Opposite gender physical labourers can be successful only in sister/brother or daughter/father archetypal roles.
Some can't do it.

Just like some opposite gender gym rats can't do it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely you bond; its why physical labourers will protect each others' lives in dangerous/sketchy work scenarios. Opposite gender physical labourers can be successful only in sister/brother or daughter/father archetypal roles.
Some can't do it.

Just like some opposite gender gym rats can't do it.
You can if you choose not to. But why put yourself in the situation if you have a spouse.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.
What I don't get, is why spouses aren't training together or near each other
complicated question; but sounds simple.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to see article pictures and ads in fitness magazines of couples training together, measuring each other, batch cooking, weighing and portioning food together and I wondered if those types of couples actually existed.
that was my Disney dream of the past. Disney should be prosecuted for fraud.