“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Rollo Tomassi vs FaceandLMS

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Both guys are great at articulating their position.

Rollo deals more with the politics and intrigue of dating dynamics while FaceAndLMS deals with lookism.

A healthy dose of Blackpill is just as necessary as a dose of Redpill.
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
Both guys are great at articulating their position.

Rollo deals more with the politics and intrigue of dating dynamics while FaceAndLMS deals with lookism.

A healthy dose of Blackpill is just as necessary as a dose of Redpill.
gotta take your pills man , your health depends on it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
33
Age
34
I think the black pill is just over-rationalization from dudes with messed up brain chemistry who found other misfits, socially awkward guys, and toxic people to buy into their crap. TBH, I only take advice from men who have legitimately been with a lot of women.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
I think the black pill is just over-rationalization from dudes with messed up brain chemistry who found other misfits, socially awkward guys, and toxic people to buy into their crap. TBH, I only take advice from men who have legitimately been with a lot of women.
You may be right, but how you rate your looks? If you're good looking, the black pill doesn't really apply to you anyway.

If you're unattractive, you might want to favor advice specifically from unattractive men who have been with a lot of women. There used to be a idea in the community that you could only know if a certain game technique was effective if it could be used successfully by an unattractive male.

Personally, I don't buy that much into the black pill. I think most guys can have at least some success with women, but looks will definitely have an effect on what that looks like for you. Some guys just have such a naturally magnetic personality that they will be successful regardless. You can always build up different aspects of yourself if you are truly motivated. It's going to come more naturally to some than others however. No two people are alike.
 
Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
33
Age
34
You may be right, but how you rate your looks? If you're good looking, the black pill doesn't really apply to you anyway.

If you're unattractive, you might want to favor advice specifically from unattractive men who have been with a lot of women. There used to be a idea in the community that you could only know if a certain game technique was effective if it could be used successfully by an unattractive male.

Personally, I don't buy that much into the black pill. I think most guys can have at least some success with women, but looks will definitely have an effect on what that looks like for you. Some guys just have such a naturally magnetic personality that they will be successful regardless. You can always build up different aspects of yourself if you are truly motivated. It's going to come more naturally to some than others however. No two people are alike.
As someone who has looked at all of the blackpill stuff, I am not a white guy. I am a minority from an ethnic group perceived as unsexy, I stand at 6'1, and I am in decent shape (kinda chubby dude to partying though). To date I have had over 100+ matches on all the dating apps.

By the black pill, I should never be able to get a woman, just calling the BS for what it is.

For my advice, if you are ugly, do the following:

1. Get a job in nightlife. Lots of club promoters are hideous people but they get laid.

2. Get rich and see escorts.

3. Stop latching on to the idea of true love like any sane man should.

4. Run third world country game.

5. Get a good social circle, work on that by not being a negative cynical nancy.
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
I believe there was a study done on attraction to natural scent. I think it has something to do with your health and blood type. Women are attracted to different scents subconsciously to prevent inbreeding and mix blood types to produce healthier offspring. So someone that gives off a certain scent could still be sexually attractive to a women even though they might not be looks/height maxed. There’s hope for you scentcels.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
You may be right, but how you rate your looks? If you're good looking, the black pill doesn't really apply to you anyway.

If you're unattractive, you might want to favor advice specifically from unattractive men who have been with a lot of women. There used to be a idea in the community that you could only know if a certain game technique was effective if it could be used successfully by an unattractive male.

Personally, I don't buy that much into the black pill. I think most guys can have at least some success with women, but looks will definitely have an effect on what that looks like for you. Some guys just have such a naturally magnetic personality that they will be successful regardless. You can always build up different aspects of yourself if you are truly motivated. It's going to come more naturally to some than others however. No two people are alike.
black pillers and incels can get booty , they just can't get the booty they want .
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
It's the best comedy, because this world has made things so obvious, the ridiculousness of it all, that for everyone on the show to show us the pulse of what's going on out there (what we all know and see ourselves to be true) just dittos and confirms the hilarity of the reports from the field. These young guys (relative to my getting-to-be old as5) are going to the young (20s, 30s) places (that I used to have the energy to attend like bars/clubs or sporting events, school events, whatever), sharing experience/feedback of interactions and what's what in the field that I can't quite see anymore due to only messing around with women at work or customers and OLD. I'm not an actively-seeking young buck anymore so it's good to see these call-in or discord contributions to the show to help me understand millennial or generation-Z or "zoomer" girls. I need to know what to expect when I bump into them in my small little world. I sure as sh!t would be willing to fvck em, but the older I get the more foreign the new gens become to me. I need to know. And people will say, well, women are women, but no! there are sure distinctions between the different ages, Mainly the phone-play the CONSTANT checking their phones with newer and successive generations to the point of zero ability to normal human ADULT interaction I can expect on their part. It purely Does become Looks because of that. There's no brain or creativity or natural human relations, so you have to adapt to treat with kid gloves their handicaps, sensitivity, insecurities.
 

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
The difference between the redpill and the blackpill is that one acknowledges reality, and the other surrenders to reality.

Yes, looks matter. Yes, women are hypergamous. What you do with that knowledge will determine your degree of success, or not.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I stand at 6'1, and I am in decent shape (kinda chubby dude to partying though). To date I have had over 100+ matches on all the dating apps.

By the black pill, I should never be able to get a woman, just calling the BS for what it is.
Has anyone noticed it's always the tall decently shaped romantically successful guys who disagree with the blackpill?

The irony escapes them every time. Why is it so hard to accept?

You are an ethnic Chad. The end
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
33
Age
34
Has anyone noticed it's always the tall decently shaped romantically successful guys who disagree with the blackpill?

The irony escapes them every time. Why is it so hard to accept?

You are an ethnic Chad. The end
If you genuinely listen to the black pill there is no such thing as an ethnic chad.

I have shorter friends who are in good shape that do well. It's about the vibe they give off. They are magnetic with their positivity and cool vibe to where women want to be around them.

I could have thrown in the towel many years ago and cried about race but I didn't. I hit the gym, got in shape, stopped being a pansy, learned better people skills, and got better pics taken. Now I do as well as my friends of other races.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
If you genuinely listen to the black pill there is no such thing as an ethnic chad.

I have shorter friends who are in good shape that do well. It's about the vibe they give off. They are magnetic with their positivity and cool vibe to where women want to be around them.

I could have thrown in the towel many years ago and cried about race but I didn't. I hit the gym, got in shape, stopped being a pansy, learned better people skills, and got better pics taken. Now I do as well as my friends of other races.
Man... what world do you guys live in where all you have to do is stop being autistic, stop slouching, stop being fat and get some pictures taken outside of your basement and that's it? Are you in New York?


Then you're a Chadpreet....... I salute you my friend.
Your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it... I can't wait to come on this forum and see your posts now, hahahaha xD

I just pointed and laughed at your avatar again and had to write this hahaha.
 
Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it... I can't wait to come on this forum and see your posts now, hahahaha xD

I just pointed and laughed at your avatar again and had to write this hahaha.
The gentleman in my avatar is hereby dubbed "Chad Allfather - the progenitor of JBW"..... praise him....
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,391
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
all you have to do is go to the local mall and watch fat ugly couple after fat ugly couple walk by to completely disprove black pill.
One problem is 'cels don't really understand how "normie" couples get together. They see couples everywhere and even notice their own siblings dating. They see lots of people just fall into relationships organically with little to no effort. But they genuinely and HONESTLY can't grasp why it never happens to them.

Then normies tell them they are "too picky." The 'cel can't grasp this because he has not actually (formally) rejected any chicks. He wishes he had chicks to turn down lol. I could go on, but suffice to say it's quite the mind-F.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top