Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really this easy for Chads in NYC using Tinder?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? I do okay and emphasis on OKAY. Over 6 years ive smashed bout 40 chicks off on OLD and none were easy.
I'm pretty much average looking (someone women say i'm pretty cute) with an average job.
Black and about 5'10-11
Live in Brooklyn near Manhattan.

What do you attribute your success to? Your age? Trying to get like you.
I think macking black chicks must be a lot easier than macking white chicks. In my little Deep South hamlet (where I spend a few months a year), I always seem to get black chicks trying to flirt with me. o_O

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think macking black chicks must be a lot easier than macking white chicks. In my little Deep South hamlet (where I spend a few months a year), I always seem to get black chicks trying to flirt with me. o_O
They think you have money.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a good looking guy, i've been told by multiple women that I am a dime... Online dating in a casual capacity is not dating.

You may or may not believe this, but one time I had a woman break down to me, how I should message her, messaging me; her words, verbatim, were "Treat me like an old friend."

So this is what I do now, I treat the women I meet like an old friend... When you do this, you are basically negotiating past the first date, simply based on the strength of your profile. If she responds in-kind, I can immediately go ahead and tell her to come over, if she does not, I move on.

This became boring for me, so I began to focus on women with specific qualities, applying various filters to my searches based on how I was feeling that particular day, maybe I want a fat one today, maybe a skinny one, I could have a woman of any size or shape that I wanted... But after a while, the sex just isn't enough anymore, you begin to manipulate and try to control her, once you can, you can usually control everyone around her fairly easy as well. Now, this is my new... Sexual High, so to speak... I mean, sexual pleasure is fine, but sometimes, you get a sexual high from just controlling somebody, almost owning them... Putting them into compromising situations at times even.

tl;dr im bored of sex.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a good looking guy, i've been told by multiple women that I am a dime... Online dating in a casual capacity is not dating.

You may or may not believe this, but one time I had a woman break down to me, how I should message her, messaging me; her words, verbatim, were "Treat me like an old friend."

So this is what I do now, I treat the women I meet like an old friend... When you do this, you are basically negotiating past the first date, simply based on the strength of your profile. If she responds in-kind, I can immediately go ahead and tell her to come over, if she does not, I move on.

This became boring for me, so I began to focus on women with specific qualities, applying various filters to my searches based on how I was feeling that particular day, maybe I want a fat one today, maybe a skinny one, I could have a woman of any size or shape that I wanted... But after a while, the sex just isn't enough anymore, you begin to manipulate and try to control her, once you can, you can usually control everyone around her fairly easy as well. Now, this is my new... Sexual High, so to speak... I mean, sexual pleasure is fine, but sometimes, you get a sexual high from just controlling somebody, almost owning them... Putting them into compromising situations at times even.

tl;dr im bored of sex.
This is what happens in time to men who can get sex effortlessly...this is what all the players and playboys I’ve ever known well as friends or as lovers have told me. It’s too easy. It’s a commodity. A Latina today, an Asian tomorrow, one with huge boobs, one with red hair...you name it you can dial it right in and order it up.

And it’s empty. So some men go down a road of increasing debauchery toward high risk behaviors, sexually deviant behaviors, controlling behaviors...because sex is sex but then you begin when you have the ability, the power to obtain sex on demand, your subconscious equates sex with power. With dominion. With control. And you become entitled to power through sex and control...

This is where abuse can begin. Tread carefully.

When sex is such a commodity as to be boring in and of itself you can evolve to seek something more meaningful than just sex...or you can devolve into control which is flirting with abuse...for abuse is always rooted in control...and you are using your power over another being to get off rather than enjoying the sex itself to get off...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When sex is such a commodity as to be boring in and of itself you can evolve to seek something more meaningful than just sex...or you can devolve into control which is flirting with abuse...for abuse is always rooted in control...and you are using your power over another being to get off rather than enjoying the sex itself to get off...
This.
As they say with great power comes great responsibility. It's up to you how you want to use or abuse that power. One of the reasons why we're at where we're at today with the police for example.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I had to tell Amante off a bit...he is a very good looking guy on OLD in NYC and he is lecturing people on how easy everything is lol...it's like yeah for you it is.
Can the difference in location really be so dramatic though that EyeB's account is true? There are guys here who are tall and look pretty good who can't scrape a match together, especially if they don't date down, but he's a short bald average faced guy and is not only consistently nailing chicks through OLD by New York but isn't even dating down to do it? I find that story hard to buy. @Who Dares Win would like to hear your input on deciding this, although to be fair I guess you can't say too much since I don't think you've been in New York.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it can, I have friends that spend their summers in NYC just for the dating life. They can't catch a cold elsewhere. I have friends from NY that moved from NYC and are legit in shock.
Then what the fvck is going on? is there some extradimensional energy wave over New York that changes the brains of women who go there? why would they lower their standards so drastically instead of just fvcking the same Chads they will do when they go elsewhere? is it that New York happens to be a nymphomaniac magnet or something and those girls move there?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is what happens in time to men who can get sex effortlessly...this is what all the players and playboys I’ve ever known well as friends or as lovers have told me. It’s too easy. It’s a commodity. A Latina today, an Asian tomorrow, one with huge boobs, one with red hair...you name it you can dial it right in and order it up.

And it’s empty. So some men go down a road of increasing debauchery toward high risk behaviors, sexually deviant behaviors, controlling behaviors...because sex is sex but then you begin when you have the ability, the power to obtain sex on demand, your subconscious equates sex with power. With dominion. With control. And you become entitled to power through sex and control...

This is where abuse can begin. Tread carefully.

I wish I could experience how easy this would be for a month...I do OK for myself but I know I have to work a lot harder than they do and definitely do not effortlessly get hotties...

But it sucks for them too because I am a rockstar in the bedroom and have taught many women things about their own bodies they never knew....which is why I think every girlfriend I have ever had has had at least one of their friends try and get with me :)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More hot women than decent men. Not rocket science.
My university has an exchange agreement with New York University... but it's too cold, far from nature and probably way too expensive to go there just for women... fvck it. Those guys can keep fvcking them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on the party islands in Greece and had a good time, check those out. Not too expensive by American standards.
Hahahaha, what a fvcking joke world.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could experience how easy this would be for a month...I do OK for myself but I know I have to work a lot harder than they do and definitely do not effortlessly get hotties...

But it sucks for them too because I am a rockstar in the bedroom and have taught many women things about their own bodies they never knew....which is why I think every girlfriend I have ever had has had at least one of their friends try and get with me :)
It’s a trade off in a way. The abundance being so easy means as a lover some guys are mediocre because they are lazy and focus on their own sexual gratification at the expense of their partner.

That’s why a man like you can come along and teach women things in bed. Because her prior lovers didn’t know or didn’t care enough to engage her fully.

When I hear men go on about how empty and meaningless sex becomes I cannot help but wonder how selfish in bed they are; or how tuned out (tuned in only to their satisfaction). Some men want to think they are getting a woman off and all...but there’s a reason so many women fake orgasms. It strokes the man’s ego and its easier than telling a guy he’s not getting her where she needs to go.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on the party islands in Greece and had a good time, check those out. Not too expensive by American standards.
Zante, Kos, Malia, Aiya Napa - all great times. Going back now as a 31 year old to prey on 18-21 year olds would be very creepy though.

That boat has sailed for me.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a trade off in a way. The abundance being so easy means as a lover some guys are mediocre because they are lazy and focus on their own sexual gratification at the expense of their partner.

That’s why a man like you can come along and teach women things in bed. Because her prior lovers didn’t know or didn’t care enough to engage her fully.

When I hear men go on about how empty and meaningless sex becomes I cannot help but wonder how selfish in bed they are; or how tuned out (tuned in only to their satisfaction). Some men want to think they are getting a woman off and all...but there’s a reason so many women fake orgasms. It strokes the man’s ego and its easier than telling a guy he’s not getting her where she needs to go.
So they reward guys who don't care about them by having sex with them and stroking their egos? lol.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can the difference in location really be so dramatic though that EyeB's account is true?
Personally I think location matters quite a bit. If you ever get the premium Tinder account for example, you can set your location to different areas and see where you are the most marketable. It's amazing the difference in the amount of matches I get from one region to another. At least for me.

I've pretty much narrowed down that Rural, Southern, Eastern European, California, Colorado, Florida, Jewish gals tend to gravitate towards me. But as far as a straight up urban city gal that's always grew up in or around the city, those are the ones that aren't attracted to me.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think location matters quite a bit. If you ever get the premium Tinder account for example, you can set your location to different areas and see where you are the most marketable. It's amazing the difference in the amount of matches I get from one region to another. At least for me.

I've pretty much narrowed down that Rural, Southern, Eastern European, California, Colorado, Florida, Jewish gals tend to gravitate towards me. But as far as a straight up urban city gal that's always grew up in or around the city, those are the ones that aren't attracted to me.
I made a commitment to delete OLD for at least 3 years.. otherwise I could try to fiddle around with a fake GPS. But what good would that really do when you can't go to see them anyway. I guess it would allow you to scout out locations to travel to, if you have a good reason to go there except just for trying to have sex. I'm glad for your success though and it's interesting to hear perspectives.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a commitment to delete OLD for at least 3 years.. otherwise I could try to fiddle around with a fake GPS. But what good would that really do when you can't go to see them anyway. I'm glad for your success though and it's interesting to hear perspectives.
I was just suggesting this is one way for you to see what regions women find you attractive without actually visiting that location and spending all that time/money. There is no fake gps, its a native feature for premium Tinder users. You can get a month subscription for around $15usd. Not too bad to do a science experiment. LOL

So when a member suggest to you to move to xx place, it may work for their looks but not yours. By going on Tinder and see your match ratios in the various parts of the world, you can kind of gauge where you may have more success with women in real life and help you choose your next living spot, rather than just shooting in the dark. :up:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a commitment to delete OLD for at least 3 years.. otherwise I could try to fiddle around with a fake GPS. But what good would that really do when you can't go to see them anyway. I guess it would allow you to scout out locations to travel to, if you have a good reason to go there except just for trying to have sex. I'm glad for your success though and it's interesting to hear perspectives.
I have difficulty understanding your situation, guys from all over the world are trying to flock to Scandinavia to get with beautiful women but you're trying to leave....????.....

Haven't you seen the movie Midsommar? Women in that movie were gorgeous. If Swedish women look like that why would any man want to leave....???.....

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just suggesting this is one way for you to see what regions women find you attractive without actually visiting that location and spending all that time/money. There is no fake gps, its a native feature for premium Tinder users. You can get a month subscription for around $15usd. Not too bad to do a science experiment. LOL

So when a member suggest to you to move to xx place, it may work for their looks but not yours. By going on Tinder and see your match ratios in the various parts of the world, you can kind of gauge where you may have more success with women in real life and help you choose your next living spot, rather than just shooting in the dark. :up:
Haha the fake gpses are their own free apps, you install them and they set a location so your apps think you're there.

Certainly right on that, I did find out once by accident that I seemed to get tons of matches in Indonesia. Then once I reset it back here to Sweden, it was back to nothing.

I have difficulty understanding your situation, guys from all over the world are trying to flock to Scandinavia to get with beautiful women but you're trying to leave....????.....

Haven't you seen the movie Midsommar? Women in that movie were gorgeous. If Swedish women look like that why would any man want to leave....???.....
I would've liked to see you set your location to Stockholm with a fake GPS... I would be really interested to see what you get, and whether you see any differences in the women here and down there in California where you are (I hope you haven't chained yourself to the San Francisco purgatory like LA85 has).

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can still go, offseason is an older crowd regardless but some of the islands are too expensive to be exclusively young people, like Mykonos.
Mykonos is not expensive, flights and hotel for 5 days - £340. There is no place in Europe too expensive for Europeans, we like to travel.

These days I would only go on holiday to relax and have fun, never for women. It's UK tradition (and posters from the UK will vouch) to go away every year to bang girls, this is from age 18-30 - every year (GF permitting) you will be on an island getting drunk and banging women. Even ugly guys have a shot.

I understand it's completely different in the US.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the clubs are expensive on season. There are hardly any Greeks on that island so it is obviously expensive for some Europeans, including natives lol.

You are right about Europe vs the US though, although we have Mexico and Vegas that are similar. The West Coast has that one advantage.
But what I'm trying to say is the summer holiday is a focal point of our lives. People will save up all year to blow money on an "expensive" holiday. We live in a grey cloudy place, that greek island we dream about all year. These places are a 3-4 hour flight for us, you can't even go one end to the other in the U.S in that time.

I've been to Mexico, Miami (many times) and Vegas, too boujie and expensive. Europe is where you find real DTF at a low price and no pretense. The girls are not caught up in latest trends and fake hollywood lifestyle. That **** is toxic. I find Miami very toxic when I go there each year.