Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the true nature of females : Misanthropic vs cooperative

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been listening to some Liberation Y stuff. It got me thinking about two competing ideas. Maybe the truth is some where in the middle.

1.) Women are naturally misanthropic. Radical feminism is not misguiding women. Radical feminism is simply revealing their man hating nature. Women are naturally resentful that they are dependent on males for their survival aka penis envy. They couldn't wait to be " liberated" from the control of men. I can not blame them. If I had to depend on some man ( who may or may not be an abusive jerk) I would hate it too.

2.) Women are naturally happy to be submissive. Feminism is just a misguiding of otherwise cooperative creatures. They want to be lead and instructed by a worthy male. Feminism is an aberration of their true nature.

Last edited:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women probably don't even know what they are at a given moment. In general their emotions lead them to acting for their own benefit. Doesn't matter if men get shattered in the process. I know women who admire men. I have been admired by women. Everybody here probably is being or has been admired by a woman at least once. But the problem is, that this admiration or any other positive feelings inside of a woman don't last.

Women can't love men for who they are. It's impossible. Their genetics hate our genetics. I've posted an article a while back in a thread regarding that topic. The female body is constantly developing new defensive measures in order to protect itself from male sperm. Usually a female desires many partners who try to fertilize her egg. Thus once a woman has been impregnated, her behavior literally changes due to the influence of the sperms. The chemical reactions resulting from the seminal fluids make her unreceptive and paranoid to other male competitors' approaches.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women naturally submit to the dominant frame/narrative of reality. The dominant narrative is Fempowerment and Open Hypergamy. Who really benefits from this?

Feminism was invented by the top men in society so that they could build harems under the guise of female empowerment. Feminism is a sex trap for women, freeing them from the constraints of family and monogamy, set by the top-tier Male Social Engineers.

If the sexual market place is now 90% of Women chasing the top 10% of Men, then who really benefits from Feminism?

The top 10% of Men absolutely love Feminism.
That's probably also the same concept that's behind BP oil. They created the "carbon footprint" in order to unload the issue of industrial conglomerations on the weak individual. Although the carbon footprint problem is a real thing, they shuffled out of responsibility pretty smoothly.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thus once a woman has been impregnated, her behavior literally changes due to the influence of the sperms. The chemical reactions resulting from the seminal fluids make her unreceptive and paranoid to other male competitors' approaches.
Never heard of this before. Very interesting. So studies have shown that women are not receptive to other male suitors while pregnant?

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copying a response I typed in another thread:

"Women aren't leaders. They're followers. They want to be lead by a stronger energy than what is theirs (the feminine). Right now that stronger energy is the media. It's the metoo# movement and feminism. That's the strongest energy right now. Even the most masculine of men cannot compete with an energy like that, with whatever woman he's seeing at any given time, if it's already infected her spirit (high partner count, daddy issues/abusive childhood, entitlement syndrome, etc.). She'll eventually feel the need to put him in his place. She's be rewarded by society for doing so. My point is, women aren't going to stop acting like this under their own accord. They need guidance. But, as you know, most men are pus$ies, literally sleep walking,. Same thing goes for "THE Establishment". It's literally profitable to support the feminine imperative.

I guess all you can do with whatever particular woman you happen to have at the moment is be as authentic as you can with her, enjoy the peace and contentment you feel with her and be ready to bounce once she decides to go "I'll show him" mode."

Regardless of what they say, women aren't happier because of feminism. They've been conditioned to think it's the way they should live their lives. It is what it is at this point.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Women naturally submit to the dominant frame/narrative of reality. The dominant narrative is Fempowerment and Open Hypergamy. Who really benefits from this?

Feminism was invented by the top men in society so that they could build harems under the guise of female empowerment. Feminism is a sex trap for women, freeing them from the constraints of family and monogamy, set by the top-tier Male Social Engineers.

If the sexual market place is now 90% of Women chasing the top 10% of Men, then who really benefits from Feminism?

The top 10% of Men absolutely love Feminism.
this makes sense to me; you're speaking truth....how do I get out of this sex trap?

1. celibacy

2. becoming more feminine

3. continuing to be open to learning concepts like this (sho-shin or having 'beginner's mind' constantly)

4. staying clear of men in personal life with nonmonogamy morals

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the Vietnam War began, all working men were called to duty. Eventually, in their places, stood women. These women were paid half the wage of a man... Then, these businesses and corporations, they began to create a feminist agenda... They began to support the women's rights movement and they said "Men and women should be paid equally!" and so when the man came back from war, he was greeted by women roaming the streets and "Equal" pay, which meant HIS pay was cut in half.

This is how your enslavement happened, our wives, sisters, daughters, cheering in glee... And could you even IMAGINE the unholy backlash from hell that any single man would get for raising his voice, "You cut our wages in half!?" Nothing was said.

We are nearing these same times over again, do you think they will hang us over the fire once more?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
this is the same legend they tell about how women got into welding/riveting in ww2.

How did things go back so quickly to the 50's household lifestyle then but not around that wartime of Vietnam?

lemme guess.

lysergic dietheylamine(sp.?)

there's an old black and white documentary film on the first subjects they tested lsd on.
My word, she looked like a 60's conservative housewife.

Anyone see this underground, banned film?

emmkayul tra project film by agency in the S tates

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the same legend they tell about how women got into welding/riveting in ww2.

How did things go back so quickly to the 50's household lifestyle then but not around that wartime of Vietnam?
Because there was not enough support through technology to warrant a woman standing in the place of a man at that time; granted, some roles had technology like this that women could use at that time or previous even as far back as first ww.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much more gradual than that. Sorry but it started before that. Early 1900’s the Bolsheviks.
We are so off base from the point I was making, but as a correction, I was making reference to women being paid and how that happened, not how they came into the work force or when.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
There's not really any way out of it. You live in a global tribe, where reality is defined by the top men.

You can try to define your own reality, and get a woman to go along with it.....but you're always at risk of your woman deciding that "society" is right, and you are wrong. She rebels against you and starts an OnlyFans/Instagram account so she can get away from your possessive, toxic masculinity that is holding her back.
hmmm, I see the great risk.

Funny-peculiar that the example of the OnlyFans/Instagram thing is an example of her wh0ring herself out. Isn't there payments on onlyfans and sponsored $ posts on instagram?

Firstly, why do women show so little selflove and secondly, if she truly was the man's only woman, what made her think he was cheating/building a harem/toxic masculinity?

If she believed it was merely possessiveness how would that have been the impetus to go show disrespect for herself with the onlyfans/instagram sellouts?

Possessiveness is what a woman wants a man to display....as long as its the monogamous kind....not the building a harem kind of possessiveness of each concubine.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are , for the most part, herd animals. If asked a question, they look at their girlfriends while answering to see if the answer they give meets their social circle's approval. If they see disapproval, their answer changes mid-stream. They are followers.

They are far more susceptible to media programming (ie The View) , social engineering, and the opinions/approval of their female friends. More easily brainwashed. Scared to swim against the tide.

So if society continually drums into their head :

You are fantastic
You deserve the best
You are better than men
You can have it all!!!!
Who needs a man!!
etc......

They fall for it. Hook line and sinker. I don't think all women hate men. i DO think, they believe they are "all that and a bag of chips" because society and all their friends tell them this.

Not all women. Their are a few exceptions, and if you can find one, good for you.

Neither sex is necessarily better....just very different.

Date the women who show a high interest in YOU, ignore the rest.
The wall comes for them all, and reality hits home. If you focus on you, your career, making money, investing, and never settling for a woman's whose desires and needs don't match yours, you can't go wrong.
This is also the reason why 99% of inventions are male, despite females having an identical IQ

Males are willing to risk public humiliation and societal backlash

Imagine the laughable idea of flight, for example, before aeroplanes

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Your woman will go along with your reality as long as she respects and admires you, but her devotion is primarily to her tribe/herd (which is Government & Society). As long as these things are in sync, then there's no issues within your relationship. The issues form when you have to isolate your woman from society because society's message is not in sync with the messages you are giving her within the confines of your relationship. Your woman is then caught between 2 worlds - your message "don't be a wh0re", and society's message "being a wh0re is empowering and awesome!" Your woman has a conformist mindset (like all women) and can't compute society's self-destructive message to women. Her impulse and drive to follow the herd is much, much stronger because women have evolved, over thousands of years, to follow the directives of the Herd.

Modern women's evolutionary survival instincts have basically been hacked by the top men to make her sexually available to them (if needed), along with all women. There are other motives to this social engineering too (destruction of the family, atomisation of people for easier control, lowering birthrates via feminism/family planning etc).
I firmly believe if a woman hasn't reproduced by age 22 then she shouldn't.....eggs are too dam old after that.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I firmly believe if a woman hasn't reproduced by age 22 then she shouldn't.....eggs are too dam old after that.
Lynx you are a male poster right? I think there was a female poster with a similar name.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you focus on you, your career, making money, investing, and never settling for a woman's whose desires and needs don't match yours, you can't go wrong.
Even if a woman‘s desire matches a man’s, he should never settle. Once a man settles with a man and she knows he can’t go anywhere, there is NO reason her to care about him anymore. This is also why men should never get commit or married. If they do, they can never leave without financial, emotional, and legal consequences,

Back in the day commitment used to make sense when a woman stayed at home and man went to get resources. It was her dependency on a man that made her loyal, submissive, sexy. Now that a woman is entitled to get those resources and more and she is no longer dependent on a man, she no longer needs to be loyal and submissive. Mix in the fact that public opinion and the courts almost always side with the woman, a man would have crazy to legally commit to one women.

Men, if you want a woman to stick around, you have to make her dependent on you. Love and trust and even sex is not dependency.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The true nature of females is hypergamy.

Problem solved. Thread closed. (Just kidding!)