Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Date, no Bang or Kiss. Do I Next Her?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'll try to keep this brief. I had another date today. I had fun, but...

I was able to get this chick to my house and everything. After playing some pool, we were sitting on my bed listening to music. I lean in to kiss her, but she doesn't reciprocate. She says "no, you're going to have to wait for that."

Which is odd, since she seemed pretty high interest leading up to the date. She texted me a lot, and she even confirmed the date herself lol. "Are we still on for today?" Is the text that I got at 5 PM before we had our evening date.

I wanted to check against you guys' experience, have you ever dealt with chicks who won't kiss or fvck you on the first date? Is it true that some chicks just won't fvck you or even kiss you on that first date?

And do I just assume low interest and instantly next her? Or do I try again with another date with her later for the Bang(and work on my other options in the meantime of course, lol.)

I just wanted to get some more reference experience from you guys. Thanks!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'll try to keep this brief. I had another date today. I had fun, but...

I was able to get this chick to my house and everything. After playing some pool, we were sitting on my bed listening to music. I lean in to kiss her, but she doesn't reciprocate. She says "no, you're going to have to wait for that."

Which is odd, since she seemed pretty high interest leading up to the date. She texted me a lot, and she even confirmed the date herself lol. "Are we still on for today?" Is the text that I got at 5 PM before we had our evening date.

I wanted to check against you guys' experience, have you ever dealt with chicks who won't kiss or fvck you on the first date? Is it true that some chicks just won't fvck you or even kiss you on that first date?

And do I just assume low interest and instantly next her? Or do I try again with another date with her later for the Bang(and work on my other options in the meantime of course, lol.)

Almost every man has experience with a woman's checks.

"no you're going to have to wait for that"
Translation:
"I'm not feeling like it right in this moment."

You could keep trying in a playful sexy way every few minutes and probably get her in the mood. The degen move that most man sluts make is to whip their diicks out and put her hand on it. Or just put her hand on your junk over the pants after groping her a bit.

Imagine getting her so worked up from foreplay, breathing so heavy, eye fuucking you, that when you decide to go in for something sexual she's tearing her clothes off for you. I've fuucked countless women without ever kissing them or giving them oral. How do you think I turned them on? With good foreplay.

Then you start asking yourself 'do I want to turn this person on? Do I enjoy turning this person on?' and if the answer to that is yes then a playful neg should only encourage you.

Your response to her neg(in your head) should be "thanks to that response you'll be a throbbing puddle before anything happens." Challenge yourself to get her to crack, to have her begging to fuuck you. Get creative, play, and tease. If you can't have fun with that then pass.

Last edited:

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wasnt that attracted to you in person so she wasnt willing to chance being a pump and dump. Some women wont screw on the first date if you're not a Chad to them. I have a 4 date rule before i next them for not putting out. If she's not interested in getting physical i doubt she agrees to a second date anyways. Spin plates while trying to get a second date and see what happens. Getting the dates are the hard part so you don't want to move on to quickly if all you need is a little patience

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that dont f*uck on the first date are fine and even preferred in that they're likely not c*um sluts that screw every guy they casually date.

Not kissing on the first date is a little weird but if you like her, ask her out again but make it a LID (Low Investment Date) meaning have her over for drinks, maybe go for a walk. Thats it. Try again to kiss her and if she denies again, then politely cut the date and move on.

Women need to understand affection is part of dating and no sense dating someone who doesn't feel the same as you.

Good luck.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never expect anything to happen. If you had a good date and you had fun, that is all that matters. If you like her and she is FUN... then make another date.... go from there. Don't turn dating into work... just keep dating as many women that you can and the ones that really like you will make things easy.

She should be the one wondering what she has to do to to keep you interested. Right now you are too worried about what you should do. Stop that now, it puts you in the wrong mindset.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was able to get this chick to my house and everything. After playing some pool, we were sitting on my bed listening to music. I lean in to kiss her, but she doesn't reciprocate. She says "no, you're going to have to wait for that." she blew it right here. She is trying to control the frame.

Comment in bold.

She blew her chance with you right when she tried to lead. "You're going to have to wait."

Be to busy for her from now on. Go date other women. When she reaches out to you tell her " i think we should just be friends."

Watch her blow up your phone.

Serenity

Reaction score
I get not fvcking on the first date, but kissing? It's not such a huge investment to kiss if you ask me. This is the type of situation I might try for a second date unless I feel too turned off by her lack of affectionate display.

Deciding what to do here should be simple, how do you feel about it? I'm guessing your interest is lower, but how low I don't know. You do know whether it's "eh, have a second go" low or "meh, I don't feel her" low.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's one step missing from this entire situation.
I read your story 3 times, and still didn't see anything about kino.

Kino needs to happen before kissing.
She needs to be receptive to your touch first before going for the kiss.
I have had chicks weird out on me on the first date if I decide to kiss before kino.
Touching her first makes her warm up to the kiss.
It's like a safety net.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's one step missing from this entire situation.
I read your story 3 times, and still didn't see anything about kino.

Kino needs to happen before kissing.
She needs to be receptive to your touch first before going for the kiss.
I have had chicks weird out on me on the first date if I decide to kiss before kino.
Touching her first makes her warm up to the kiss.
It's like a safety net.
Oh yeah... I didn't want to write a wall of text so I actually omitted that detail lol. I definitely made sure to kino her, starting early on the date. You don't want to end up in that situation where it feels like a stab in the dark to kiss her because you didn't kino her at all lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that dont f*uck on the first date are fine and even preferred in that they're likely not c*um sluts that screw every guy they casually date.

Not kissing on the first date is a little weird but if you like her, ask her out again but make it a LID (Low Investment Date) meaning have her over for drinks, maybe go for a walk. Thats it. Try again to kiss her and if she denies again, then politely cut the date and move on.

Women need to understand affection is part of dating and no sense dating someone who doesn't feel the same as you.

Good luck.
That makes sense to me. I get it, not every chick is gonna screw you or even kiss you on the first date. I think the important part is to TRY to make a move so that you aren't seen as a passive or just incompetent with girls.

I'll ask her out again later while I'm spinning new plates. What is the sweet spot in how many days to ask her out again, so that I don't seem needy, yet I don't get bumped down the queue by waiting too long?

I suppose this could be seen as an application of the old SoSuave "Two Strikes" rule. I think three dates without putting out is an absolute max. I'd just cut my losses after that point.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get not fvcking on the first date, but kissing? It's not such a huge investment to kiss if you ask me. This is the type of situation I might try for a second date unless I feel too turned off by her lack of affectionate display.

Deciding what to do here should be simple, how do you feel about it? I'm guessing your interest is lower, but how low I don't know. You do know whether it's "eh, have a second go" low or "meh, I don't feel her" low.
My thoughts are "may as well." I'm going to get new leads and talk to new chicks(abundance) but at the same time there's no point in throwing out a potential bang. I suppose I'll ask her out again whenever I get some free time.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never expect anything to happen. If you had a good date and you had fun, that is all that matters. If you like her and she is FUN... then make another date.... go from there. Don't turn dating into work... just keep dating as many women that you can and the ones that really like you will make things easy.

She should be the one wondering what she has to do to to keep you interested. Right now you are too worried about what you should do. Stop that now, it puts you in the wrong mindset.
I did indeed have fun playing pool with her. I'll probably set up another date in the future. If she won't put out after that I'll next her lol.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's within your four walls, she's there to f*ck. Unless she's highly stupid and naive, she knows what's going to happen. You probably leaned in too early for the kiss. Try touching her shoulders and stroke the side of her head with your thumb. If she starts to slightly close her eyes or even moan, you can go in for a cannonproof kiss.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would give her another date. I have a 3 date rule for putting out. Some girls I have nexted after 2 dates. It really depends on the girl. If she won't even kiss you again then definitely next her and don't give her a 3rd date.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the set up/positioning might have been off. You have given very limited detail but the detail is important. You were both laying on the bed, it's obvious you weren't hugging or touching, regardless of the previous kino during the date, so a kiss from here can feel a bit left-field, a bit of a lunge. I myself wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

I would have said cool, want a drink? Stood up put some music on, made both of us a drink, chat a bit more, take her by the hand and get her standing up, give her a twirl, dance and/or just feel her hips/waist while looking into her eyes - from here - it's very clear you are going to kiss - if she stops you fair enough - but from this position holding her close to you with lots of contact, you won't have any miscommunication and a better mood is set, just from 5 minutes recalibration. If she does use the "you gotta wait for that" card - play it cool and soft next her.

Next time you meet be even more forward, especially beforehand, that you are here to get intimate with her.

Just get used to having girls at your house and it will all be autopilot for you. I always do the hip/waist grab move because I love that part of a woman so it is just something I do. You can create your own steps that work for you over time. Some girls will be all over you, some you need to make feel relaxed. Just saying "I done kino" isn't enough. What kind of touching and where, how did she respond etc.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah... I didn't want to write a wall of text so I actually omitted that detail lol. I definitely made sure to kino her, starting early on the date. You don't want to end up in that situation where it feels like a stab in the dark to kiss her because you didn't kino her at all lol.
Wait 3-4 days then call or text her with a specific plan for a date. Remember what I wrote about LID. I agree, 90% of it is having the guts to even make a move/escalate on her. Many guys freeze on that part alone.

The s*ex issue is different with each girl. Depending on her vibe, I'd say by 3-5 dates you should be intimate, but be flexible if she checks some of your other boxes and she's cool. Some women just take longer to get comfortable jumping in the sack with some guy they just met. Conquering p*ussy should NEVER be a man's #1 objective, anyway. You may be passing up a good thing. Sometimes you need to let things breathe a bit like a fine wine. If you're spinning plates, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Good luck.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hello OP,
Your title is misleading. It says First Date, no Bang or Kiss. Do I Next Her? "

You don't come across as an experienced man in the dating game to me. Also, your title is misleading. It's normal for a decent chick to say no to a kiss and sex on the first date. Don't be surprised if she never returns your texts and calls ever again. A decent woman interested in you wouldnot consent to you or anyone on a first date. Also, as far as a shyt test, she may have thought you were testing her and not the other way around. In my lifetime experience, only 2 girls wanted sex on our first date. I didn't marry either one.
What gets confused is that she went to your house, which it really means HI. She should have given you a kiss at least, but no sex, and this is normal.
Typically, I have a 3 dates rule, I am fvcking her on the 3rd or because if not,I am moving on.
Don't be surprised if you learn you just lost a high value chick. BTW, you asked about nexting her, she probably did that to you already. To me, you come across as needy and with a big cheesy dyck.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last first date I had had a long leadup and I laid one on her the moment I got within arms reach. Set the tone right away.

For me to have a followup date there has to be a physical attraction undertone.

Come to think of it, there have been a number of interactions with women that resulted in kisses early on in the night. These weren't dates per se, but women I'd met at concerts,and bars and most likely danced with. The kiss itself was not an indicator of whether she would sleep with me though. If there wasn't some sexual tension, I'd lose interest.