"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

She Ghosted Me.. Then Came Back!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Just a little update guys..

As you are aware this chick under suspicious circumstances (probably another dude) disappeared in me, ghosted.

Then decided to message me from bumble 4-5 days after radio silence.

Any how I just ignored the crap out of her.. I got another message off her today, asking me how I am doing?

I still kinda feel like I should continue to ghost this cvnt.

What you think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Just a little update guys..

As you are aware this chick under suspicious circumstances (probably another dude) disappeared in me, ghosted.

Then decided to message me from bumble 4-5 days after radio silence.

Any how I just ignored the crap out of her.. I got another message off her today, asking me how I am doing?

I still kinda feel like I should continue to ghost this cvnt.

What you think?
"Hey I am tied up right now. Whats your availability to come over for a drink"

That would be my response. Cut the shyte and get to the point and youll have your answer.
 
Top