Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Would you say that this Playboy Playmate has hit the Wall at age 45?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
She’s a good sized healthy woman definitely on the decline slope, but I would hit it if for nothing else, just to say I did.
The reality is I don’t know many men that wouldn’t do a former beauty pageant girl…
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She's holding up well for 45. I mean we criticize women for not taking care of themselves, so if I see a 45 year old woman doing her best I'll give her credit. I'm sure she's had some work done of course.
She'll look much better with more gym time
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
She's holding up well for 45. I mean we criticize women for not taking care of themselves, so if I see a 45 year old woman doing her best I'll give her credit. I'm sure she's had some work done of course.
There are women in their early to mid 40s that have significantly nicer bodies than this. This woman looks gross.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
There are women in their early to mid 40s that have significantly nicer bodies than this. This woman looks gross.
Like i said fitness ladies, dancers and porn stars. A woman that really works her body can keep it going for a long time.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Like i said fitness ladies, dancers and porn stars. A woman that really works her body can keep it going for a long time.
My Cambodian hoodrat exgf was 40 and had a great a$$, she only worked out in the summer and not very hard. The electrical engineer woman doesn't work out at ahe had a great body. This woman in the op has a shriveled up granny a$$. And cellulite (barf).

I've seen 60 year old women in Florida who have banging bodies.

One time I was working in ft Lauderdale, this woman had to be 45, hot as fvck, we were refinishing her bathroom. She was tipsy when we got there flirting hard with me, but i had a girlfriend and I didn't want to cause problems with my job. She said to me "Florida really does attract beautiful people" hahaha. We even fvcked up painting her bathtub, a little spot was messed up, she didn't even care.

I met a 40 year old crack ***** that had a banging body, way better than this woman. She was a weirdo though.

Another time, i was on okc or something, and some woman from Venezuela hit me up, told me she was on vacation, asked me to come to get hotel room. I said I don't have a car, just a bike, she told me to ride it there. She was a dancer, not a stripper, she showed me her Facebook, she was a legit professional dancer. Couldn't believe it. She was about 40-45. Amazing body, flexible and dtf.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093

sch

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
49
milfs look good only on photos, but in reality.... I wouldn't even touch them
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My Cambodian hoodrat exgf was 40 and had a great a$$, she only worked out in the summer and not very hard. The electrical engineer woman doesn't work out at ahe had a great body. This woman in the op has a shriveled up granny a$$. And cellulite (barf).

I've seen 60 year old women in Florida who have banging bodies.

One time I was working in ft Lauderdale, this woman had to be 45, hot as fvck, we were refinishing her bathroom. She was tipsy when we got there flirting hard with me, but i had a girlfriend and I didn't want to cause problems with my job. She said to me "Florida really does attract beautiful people" hahaha. We even fvcked up painting her bathtub, a little spot was messed up, she didn't even care.

I met a 40 year old crack ***** that had a banging body, way better than this woman. She was a weirdo though.

Another time, i was on okc or something, and some woman from Venezuela hit me up, told me she was on vacation, asked me to come to get hotel room. I said I don't have a car, just a bike, she told me to ride it there. She was a dancer, not a stripper, she showed me her Facebook, she was a legit professional dancer. Couldn't believe it. She was about 40-45. Amazing body, flexible and dtf.
Any pics of these 40+ babes with banging bodies?
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
my opinion: I wouldn't hit it. :down:
The Daily Mail has this kind of BS the whole time. Do they think men are going to get excited about pictures of a 45 year old in a bikini?

No, this is written by women for women, to make them feel better about the fact that men are losing interest in them as they age.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Any pics of these 40+ babes with banging bodies?
I don't have any. Just come to south Florida these women are everywhere. There's a lot of beta money here, it attracts women like that. Just go to gas station here and sit you'll see for yourself.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I had a thing for her about....20 yrs ago, I even bought her playboy calendar despite it was forbidden to sell it to underage guys.

If you wanna see some oldie still in shape, check the movie "milf" from 2018.

They look in great shape for being 40s when those actresses are actually approaching their 50s.


Not a big fun of post walls but still would bang the blonde one.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top