“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plate just called hijacking our plans. She claims her cousins wanted to hangout with her and she is bringing them to mine.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Not my cup of tea. I lost frame and told her my plans were with you not your cousins. She insisted both her cousins would leave within 2 hours. But I stood my ground and told her to enjoy her night with her cousins. Soft nexting her for a week because of this drama.

A part of me says this is a **** test and she is testing to see my boundaries. Another part says its to get their approval to scope for a relationship.

It annoys me when they think they can just disrespect my time/plans.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
You did the right thing, never ever let them invite thurd parties.

The fact that she even thought this was okay, is a huge red flag to me.
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
The fact that she even thought this was
Exactly. She thinks I want to meet her cousin whom Ive interacted with once in my life. The fact that 1 cousin gives me bad vibes is another matter.

A night with her cousins means no sex for me.

What get me more angry is she was willing to drop plans to accommodate others.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Exactly. She thinks I want to meet her cousin whom Ive interacted with once in my life. The fact that 1 cousin gives me bad vibes is another matter.

A night with her cousins means no sex for me.

What get me more angry is she was willing to drop plans to accommodate others.
It just means she doesn't value you enough, could be a number of reasons why but if i were you i would start searching for a new girl and put this one on the backburner.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,865
Reaction score
19,093
Good move. Do what benefits you and she will have to acquiesce now to what you want and will have to make it up to you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Not my cup of tea. I lost frame and told her my plans were with you not your cousins. She insisted both her cousins would leave within 2 hours. But I stood my ground and told her to enjoy her night with her cousins. Soft nexting her for a week because of this drama.

A part of me says this is a **** test and she is testing to see my boundaries. Another part says its to get their approval to scope for a relationship.

It annoys me when they think they can just disrespect my time/plans.
If she were 100% into you she wouldn't have pulled this crap. No worries, start swiping or go out with other women to protect your ego and confidence.

You played this well. *Never* let the woman change YOUR plan early in the dating process, *especially* when they try to invite other people on the date. That is just so f*ucked up.

I agree with the soft next. Decrease your availability and text response rate too.

Good luck.
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
You played this well. *Never* let the woman change YOUR plan early in the dating process, *especially* when they try to invite other people on the date. That is just so f*ucked up.
I would never accept this from an LTR also. Especially when its so last moment.

No contact for a week.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Did you have actual "plans" or was it a "hangout"?

You know some things in that Tomi Lahren video were right...No chick wants to have a pointless hangout if they have a busy fulfilling life and have to fit you in. You offered no value in your hangout time.

I think wishing her well to have a good time with her cousins was the right move. Make sure you act unaffected and go on with your plans..
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I did this twice. Once was a gal that had no interest in me, and when she dragged me into a club, I simply left them there. Another was a gal who really wanted to get her friend's opinion of me (I was 39; she was 19 :cool:), and my charming personality sealed the deal.

You might try macking her cousins.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
I would never accept this from an LTR also. Especially when its so last moment.

No contact for a week.
Depends on what one considers a LTR, but I may be more amenable if she's done enough to earn my trust and affection and the LTR is on solid ground. That takes time and investment from both people.

Let's say this played out after I was with her for maybe 2 years and it wasn't a common occurance, I may go along with it as you need to be somewhat flexible in a LTR.

Maybe I'd invite a guy friend or two and make it a group thing. In a LTR, it's really not that big of a deal, IMO. As a matter of fact, if you make a big deal out of it it could make you look jealous or possessive which are female traits and a bad look for any guy.

If this happens early in the dating process, much different story.
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
She wants her family to meet you
Too early, not vetted her yet.

Did you have actual "plans" or was it a "hangout"?

You know some things in that Tomi Lahren video were right...No chick wants to have a pointless hangout if they have a busy fulfilling life and have to fit you in. You offered no value in your hangout time.

I think wishing her well to have a good time with her cousins was the right move. Make sure you act unaffected and go on with your plans..
City is still in lockdown so only plans are at each others houses.

Of course her last minute addition of her cousins is of no value to me.

She's more than free to go elsewhere.

I did this twice. Once was a gal that had no interest in me, and when she dragged me into a club, I simply left them there. Another was a gal who really wanted to get her friend's opinion of me (I was 39; she was 19 :cool:), and my charming personality sealed the deal.

You might try macking her cousins.
Her cousin isnt half as attractive but I like this.

How far along are you in the dating and relationship process?
Plate for 2 months


Let's say this played out after I was with her for maybe 2 years and it wasn't a common occurance, I may go along with it as you need to be somewhat flexible in a LTR.
Fair enough, Sounds reasonable.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top