"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Should I hit her up? tricky situation - Need advice

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Hi there fellas

Been a while, had vacation, hitting the gym and im back on my grind again on work.
Today I had a customer buying a big product in my shop.

She spent a lot of money at my shop today, a rennovation in her house.

My secretary talked to her and got her at my desk to sit down and talk about the product. The girl and I had a good vibe immediatley, she trusted me in everything and she told me after 1.5 hours of drawing everything for her that she trusts me, she called her dad and told him that she had a good feeling and I told her I helped her good in the price and she bought the goods.

Anyway during the conversation she told me she divorced from her husband and is going to rent a house with her daughter. She found out during the conversation that I'm the boss and she looked impressed by that and I saw how she noticed how my personnel treats me (with respect).

The thing is I (lied) told her that I broke up with my gf aswell and that I understood her position and that it was a good move to chose for herself. She declared that she really needed this divorce because of the behavior of her ex. Anyway I didn't ask nothing more and the feeling was great from me and her. She also granted me the project in her house I'm going to deliver, it was above her budget but she went along with it.

The thing is; She's my type, a little short, fat butt, classy, blonde with the big eyes. A litttlee bit fat but a beauty, those type of girls always like me.

I got her phone number, should I text her that I had a good convo and invite her for drinks? I really got a good feeling that she will accept. I feel that she was attracted, and ofc she's going to think that I got money. My goal is only f*cking her, keeping her as a plate ofc.

Any ideas?

Maybe it's better to do it after the project is done also. Any ideas?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I got her phone number, should I text her that I had a good convo and invite her for drinks?
God no! Using a number you got while doing business for something like that is very unprofessional.

In this setting she pretty much has to come on to you.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,933
Age
57
Good to see you @Gambino !

After the job is complete dear, not before. And keep in mind even if you go out with her after you finish the project that she can affect your professional reputation, so you'll need to keep things on the level. She could network you into other jobs or she could hose your reputation. Even if you deliver the goods on her job (professionally - Duh). Tread carefully here stud. You know the dealio.
 
Top