Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women triggered by older men dating younger women

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to see what experience you guys have had with this. It has gotten to the point of destroying friendships for me. There is no valid justification for women trying to shame a guy for this. The arguments they put up have no merit, and many of the arguments are hypocritical as they don't adhere to the same things they preach against.

Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No personal experience, but it's perfectly described by Rollo Tomassi and the red pill as a necessity for women to maximize their options in the drive to fulfill their sexual strategy and plays along with the feminine imperative. Shaming men into compliance to 'man up' and 'do the right thing' to wife up/marry the older woman instead of her younger, hotter, more fertile version. The women certainly know they can't compete with the younger versions and this frustrates them to no end knowing how fierce competition between women can be.
I'm sorry to hear that it destroyed friendships for you but it's really not your problem if they can't handle your choice in women. I'd see it as a compliment to my SMV and move on from such a narcissistic excuse of a woman. True friendship is not about judging and shaming each other.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No personal experience, but it's perfectly described by Rollo Tomassi and the red pill as a necessity for women to maximize their options in the drive to fulfill their sexual strategy and plays along with the feminine imperative. Shaming men into compliance to 'man up' and 'do the right thing' to wife up/marry the older woman instead of her younger, hotter, more fertile version. The women certainly know they can't compete with the younger versions and this frustrates them to no end knowing how fierce competition between women can be.
I'm sorry to hear that it destroyed friendships for you but it's really not your problem if they can't handle your choice in women. I'd see it as a compliment to my SMV and move on from such a narcissistic excuse of a woman. True friendship is not about judging and shaming each other.
Yeah I read Rollo's book a few years ago and recall reading that. It really helped me understand it and feel secure with my own choices in who I date. Especially since, when pressed, women can provide zero facts to support why it's "wrong". I know better than to argue with women, but due to how badly I've been impacted by this, I've gone ahead and debated a few women on it who tried to give me sh*t. None of them could justify it, and they also don't follow their own rules that they try to hold men to.

They won't shame a woman for being attracted to older men, yet they will shame the man for dating the woman. It's always the man's fault and the woman is always the "victim".

Some of the same women who criticize older men for dating younger women, date old men themselves!!!

Nowhere is it written and agreed to, what the "appropriate" age gap is. It changes with the wind, based on the given woman's personal situation.

As for my friendships - the issue is that in both cases, it was the GF of a close friend who had an issue with me (two different couples, two different girls). While I had ZERO problem telling their GFs I didn't give a F about their opinion, and I had zero problem ignoring them completely from that moment forward, it does create challenges in my social circle. And I have to take care not to bring any of my GFs around those women as they will try to sabotage. My current GF even tries to shame me for it, but I've drawn a very firm boundary with her about it and have dumped her twice over bringing it up after I told her not to.

It's just very frustrating. But yes I agree that true friendship is not about judging or shaming. The guys who are dating those two girls I mentioned above are both on my side of the topic - they were always my friends. The girls came along later.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I read Rollo's book a few years ago and recall reading that. It really helped me understand it and feel secure with my own choices in who I date. Especially since, when pressed, women can provide zero facts to support why it's "wrong". I know better than to argue with women, but due to how badly I've been impacted by this, I've gone ahead and debated a few women on it who tried to give me sh*t. None of them could justify it, and they also don't follow their own rules that they try to hold men to.

They won't shame a woman for being attracted to older men, yet they will shame the man for dating the woman. It's always the man's fault and the woman is always the "victim".

Some of the same women who criticize older men for dating younger women, date old men themselves!!!

Nowhere is it written and agreed to, what the "appropriate" age gap is. It changes with the wind, based on the given woman's personal situation.

As for my friendships - the issue is that in both cases, it was the GF of a close friend who had an issue with me (two different couples, two different girls). While I had ZERO problem telling their GFs I didn't give a F about their opinion, and I had zero problem ignoring them completely from that moment forward, it does create challenges in my social circle. And I have to take care not to bring any of my GFs around those women as they will try to sabotage. My current GF even tries to shame me for it, but I've drawn a very firm boundary with her about it and have dumped her twice over bringing it up after I told her not to.

It's just very frustrating. But yes I agree that true friendship is not about judging or shaming. The guys who are dating those two girls I mentioned above are both on my side of the topic - they were always my friends. The girls came along later.
The normal shaming and stigma allows a Amber Heard to abuse and tear down Johnny Depp and it all gets swept under a rug. Johnny would get labelled an abuser where its actually Amber issuing the abuse.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their reaction is plain old insecurity (in my past, I experienced this reaction too) . Despite popular belief, I really do think that women are more prideful than men.

Next time you are asked why you'd date someone younger ... respond with .. "because I can."

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally hypocritical IMO. Women do this all the time now adays too often dating guys 10-15 years younger.
Yeah I have brought that very point up to a couple women and they say, of course, that it's "different". These women always see the woman as a "victim". A 23yo woman is a naive, innocent, helpless victim waiting to be "taken advantage of" while a 23yo man is a fully formed adult.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their reaction is plain old insecurity (in my past, I experienced this reaction too) . Despite popular belief, I really do think that women are more prideful than men.

Next time you are asked why you'd date someone younger ... respond with .. "because I can."
I fully agree. And to your last point - hahaha actually I have said exactly that, early on in a relationship. It made her insecurity about it 100x worse. Whether that was a good thing or a bad thing is debatable....

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The normal shaming and stigma allows a Amber Heard to abuse and tear down Johnny Depp and it all gets swept under a rug. Johnny would get labelled an abuser where its actually Amber issuing the abuse.
wasn't amber heard work on aquaman negate?, last I heard people send letters, and producers said ok she is off?

guys remember, don't matter what you do in life, there is always people who will feel jealous, if you pull younger, older guys and older woman will feel jealous, and try to shame since that is all they can really do, all you can do is select your social circle keep good people around, cut bad people off

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to see what experience you guys have had with this. It has gotten to the point of destroying friendships for me. There is no valid justification for women trying to shame a guy for this. The arguments they put up have no merit, and many of the arguments are hypocritical as they don't adhere to the same things they preach against.
Meanwhile they would admire a woman who's dating younger man

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe they do it out of envy... woman who's dating a quality man would not say things like this (I think mostly), so they need to find an excuse why their men are better.. I doubt single women would say something about men dating younger ladieZzz

Last edited:

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I find that their biggest excuse (say when an older dude is dating a 17 year old or something (the age of consent is 16 where I live btw) ) is when they're like 'Girls that age can be manipulated into sex by an older guy because their brains aren't developed yet so it's not fair bla bla ba. Can't they get anyone their own age???''

I find it so funny. It's like they don't realise what girls are like nowadays at that age. Or they don't understand that attraction is still necessary lol

I feel like saying 'I promise you. If you were a dude, you'd realise that most young girls that age are like little celebrities who are super confident and well aware of their value since they get validation online all day from guys. They know what's up. They're socially sharp. They could wrap most men around their little finger!! They're not 8 years old!! You can't 'manipulate' them like they're babies. Some ugly older dude would get humiliated and rejected if he tried to pull some hot 16 year old. That you think he could easily manipulate any hot 17 year old into sex using reverse psychology or whatever it is you think he'd use, is absurd! If it was that easy, there wouldn't be millions of adult incels who would all LOVE the chance to bang some hot barely legal girl! There wouldn't be so many rapes of teen girls. Rich people wouldn't need to pay them lots of money for sex or outright rape them! (Epstein etc). They'd just use their big clever adult words! lol. If anything, the women our own age are a million times easier!!''

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, as others have said......100 % pure envy/jealousy on the older womans part. These older women know their sexual market value is dwindling and/or gone already and they can't compete with the younger women. I've been shamed by women when I mention I like women 10 to 15 years younger. One woman in my gym class (late 30s) stopped talking to me when she saw me exchange numbers with the cute 21 year old.

Nothing beats a "fresh-faced" woman in her early to mid-20s. Even if they are only "average" compared to their peers they are like 8+'s to a guy 15 years+ just because of their youth. Youth in a woman is like a drug for men, lol!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have brought that very point up to a couple women and they say, of course, that it's "different". These women always see the woman as a "victim". A 23yo woman is a naive, innocent, helpless victim waiting to be "taken advantage of" while a 23yo man is a fully formed adult.
What I would say to that argument is that two consulting "ADULTS" should be able to do whatever they damn please. It's way better than all those OLDER FEMALE teachers having sex with underage students. Now one could argue those are the real victims in this age discrepency debate, if you wanna talk about "different". :up:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to see what experience you guys have had with this. It has gotten to the point of destroying friendships for me.
Oh yeah, I've had angry remarks and bad attitudes from women I've known well, women I've barely known, and women who were complete strangers.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are just so consumed by bitterness and jealousy at that point that they look for things to complain about.
I can understand why women are angry, they know men are more attracted to younger women. It may not be fair, but it's just the way things are. It's the equivalent to men being angry about women's hypergamy, or an incel being angry when a woman runs off with Chad.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t bother me at all to be honest...do whatever makes you happy.

I’ve actually seen younger women get jealous of me...which is pretty funny.

It’s all about desirability and selection. Those who are most desirable enjoy the greatest selection :)

Cheers Gents

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that most of the women I went to school and grew up with are now, or approaching 30, I am starting to see a lot of this.

I remember talking to a girl on Bumble and she asked me about my most recent ex (she brought it up, not me), and I mentioned she was 19, and then she got extremely butt hurt and said "Why would you talk to me when you can get little girls like that", and then completely ghosted me. So yeah, I've realized this is an extremely touchy subject with women in their 30s, they don't want to admit they're not as pretty as they used to be, and their looks a lone cannot continue to carry them through life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pure greed though. They aren't happy with the man they have, even when they land a catch that could otherwise date younger but chose them for other reasons. Very very bizarre egoism.
They're hunters. He's already trapped. Unless he opens up game outside the house he's no challenge.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that most of the women I went to school and grew up with are now, or approaching 30, I am starting to see a lot of this.

I remember talking to a girl on Bumble and she asked me about my most recent ex (she brought it up, not me), and I mentioned she was 19, and then she got extremely butt hurt and said "Why would you talk to me when you can get little girls like that", and then completely ghosted me. So yeah, I've realized this is an extremely touchy subject with women in their 30s, they don't want to admit they're not as pretty as they used to be, and their looks a lone cannot continue to carry them through life.
Did you fvck the 30 yr old? She should be grown other quality so it's no need to compete on looks.