Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I am not looking for a boyfriend now"

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey folks. There is a chick 7/10 5 years younger than me who lives upstairs. We became quite intimate and I am visiting her at the evening from time to time (Netflix and chill if you know what I mean). At the beginning she was very shy but after my last visit yesterday shy was almost ready for sex. I have already visited her 3 times where every time she became hornier and hornier. So I wanna wait a couple of days to give it a last shot to see if she keeps playing that game I am gonna find someone else. She already asked me before where are we going with it and I played it cool. Yesterday she asked me directly whether I am looking for something serious and I answered maybe. After that she said that she does not look for a boyfriend now. To be clear here I am cool with just having sex with her and dating other girls on side but wonder whether it was just one of those **** tests or just another crap young chicks say that you do not need to care about?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asks you again what you want, ask her what SHE wants.
If she wants a relationship: "Yeah, that's fine by me."
If she'll say she wants something casual: "I'm more used to longer relationships, but I could make an exception for you."

If she continues to play games, stop calling her. Make her beg for your attention or let her dissapear from your life if she's not interested.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you to take and fck her with no string attached. She's not sure about you since you're fcking around and not fcking her, if you keep it up she'll do her pull back, and ljbf.
Man she is the one who does not allow it happen. Yesterday she was super horny but still told me something like "in a couple of days"

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asks you again what you want, ask her what SHE wants.
If she wants a relationship: "Yeah, that's fine by me."
If she'll say she wants something casual: "I'm more used to longer relationships, but I could make an exception for you."

If she continues to play games, stop calling her. Make her beg for your attention or let her dissapear from your life if she's not interested.
Yes, that is the plan. I am fine with both scenarios.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man she is the one who does not allow it happen. Yesterday she was super horny but still told me something like "in a couple of days"
Just let the days pass, man. She will call you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bring her into your domain stop going to hers, Alpha males dont travel for the *****

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is called game playing and we don't deal with that around here because it's a waste of time. So, when she's horny, make her even hornier and confidently persist through her obstacles (until you get a firm no) and either score or next her.
She'll forget her silly little rules when she's horny enough.

If you have to wait for sex, the sex is never worth the wait.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is called game playing and we don't deal with that around here because it's a waste of time. So, when she's horny, make her even hornier and confidently persist through her obstacles (until you get a firm no) and either score or next her.
She'll forget her silly little rules when she's horny enough.

If you have to wait for sex, the sex is never worth the wait.
Yep, she just left my place now with the same game. So I played it cool but yep, now I wanna back off and focus on other plates spinning around.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe is not the correct answer. Say what you think and be unapollogetic. Maybe is beta. She wants a man with an opinion.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe is not the correct answer. Say what you think and be unapollogetic. Maybe is beta. She wants a man with an opinion.
Man she asked me tonight how many girls did I sleep with and told me she had only 1 boy. Of course I did not answer on it but it gives you a sence of the girl I am dealing with.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man she asked me tonight how many girls did I sleep with and told me she had only 1 boy. Of course I did not answer on it but it gives you a sence of the girl I am dealing with.
So you didn't have sex with her? And you met her again? She's 5 years younger than you, but keeps you on a leash.
If you ask for advice and then ignore it, you might not get help again.

She can feel that you're desperate for her, be distant to get some of the power back.
If she were to invite me to go out I would say "I'm done playing games. It's all or nothing for me. See ya."
And she would have sex with me on that same day. Or worst case scenario she'll stop wasting your time. Win-win.

Maybe I don't live in the same city as you and won't have sex with her. Or maybe I will. If not, some other guy will steal her from you if you don't man up.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you didn't have sex with her? And you met her again? She's 5 years younger than you, but keeps you on a leash.
If you ask for advice and then ignore it, you might not get help again.

She can feel that you're desperate for her, be distant to get some of the power back.
If she were to invite me to go out I would say "I'm done playing games. It's all or nothing for me. See ya."
And she would have sex with me on that same day. Or worst case scenario she'll stop wasting your time. Win-win.

Maybe I don't live in the same city as you and won't have sex with her. Or maybe I will. If not, some other guy will steal her from you if you don't man up.
I was not planing to meet her yesterday. She saw me helping other girl with packages that day and reached me out in FB texting something like "so how was the shopping with that girl". I played it cool and we started flirting and as a result she came over to my place. So I thought finally and I kept being persistent but got the same answer like "I am a bit nervous, I do not know you well yet, I am not ready today and so on...". I know I should stop that **** earlier but wanted to give it the last shot.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was not planing to meet her yesterday. She saw me helping other girl with packages that day and reached me out in FB texting something like "so how was the shopping with that girl". I played it cool and we started flirting and as a result she came over to my place. So I thought finally and I kept being persistent but got the same answer like "I am a bit nervous, I do not know you well yet, I am not ready today and so on...". I know I should stop that **** earlier but wanted to give it the last shot.
She's jealous-->she cares about you. More of a reason to take control.
Now if you're not gonna answer to her texts, she will think, maybe he's with that other girl, maybe she will have sex with him and seduce him and I'm gonna loose the guy.
She had a last shot, are you so desperate that you can't forget about her for 1 lousy day? If you can't WE ALL KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN THE END.
Seriously, do anything but talk to her for 1 day. Trust me, I've been in your shoes.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's jealous-->she cares about you. More of a reason to take control.
Now if you're not gonna answer to her texts, she will think, maybe he's with that other girl, maybe she will have sex with him and seduce him and I'm gonna loose the guy.
She had a last shot, are you so desperate that you can't forget about her for 1 lousy day? If you can't WE ALL KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN THE END.
Seriously, do anything but talk to her for 1 day. Trust me, I've been in your shoes.
Man I understand completely what you are saying. But yeah, I wanna back off and focus on my ****. Have 2 potential dates this week and some party at the weekend.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Let me translate her behavior for you.

“I can tell by your actions that you want to have sex with me but I see you spend time with other women doing things out in public and I have no desire to be your convenience fvck here at the apartment...plus I don’t want things to be weird. I think you are cute but I see you are trying to use me for sex only and I am not down for that unless you step up and make an actual effort.”

From where I sit as a woman the OP thinks he’s being slick but his motives are as easy to read as a STOP sign.

I’m surprised the rest of the male posters on the thread didn’t see this. String did and gave the right advice.

Say “Great” and Back TF off. You might as well dry hump the girl’s leg it’s so obvious what you want. She sees it plain as day.

So do I just from what you wrote. Back completely off. Seriously.