Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my 4 signs of manipulation

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
these are my 4 signs of manipulation i wanted to post this for all my young guys out there Any Don Juan in general , feel free to add to the list i wanna know what you think

1. trying to hug or cuddle you when they see they have done something wrong or during an argument - dont let her rub on you and brainwash you into
submission and thinkin its not a big deal

2. gaslighting - gaslighting is when people do or say things that they KNOW will upset you ,its a covert, aggressive move to cause you anger or grief then when you talk to them about it they will just lie or say you're trippin. dont let ANYBODY TOY With your mind like this.

3. tries to flirt with other guys and make you jealous - walk away from this there is no fixing it , even if she doesn't have an intent on ****in the guy its a COMPLETE lack of respect.
she doesn't even see you as a man in her mind, she is toying with you and when you try and walk away she's going to cry and try to convince you to stay , walk tf away... put one foot in front of the other until you are out of sight. you are nothing but a toy to her.

4.she buys you gifts all the time - dont let her buy you she has to earn your loyalty, trust and respect.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
4.she buys you gifts all the time - dont let her buy you she has to earn your loyalty, trust and respect.
Not sure I agree with this 100%.
Why? I let them buy me things all the time. Sometimes I demand items too. But that doesn't mean because they bought me XXX I'm going to do YYY.

I can see your point. They try to manipulate by thinking, If bought him XXX he'll have some shame and do YYY. Or people feel bad saying No when accepting a gift.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure I agree with this 100%.
Why? I let them buy me things all the time. Sometimes I demand items too. But that doesn't mean because they bought me XXX I'm going to do YYY.

I can see your point. They try to manipulate by thinking, If bought him XXX he'll have some shame and do YYY. Or people feel bad saying No when accepting a gift.
i like gifts too but its about where its coming from like you said if they think if they buy you A you will do B .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest sign of manipulation to detect is if a person acts overly friendly with you but they don't even know you or they barely know you.

There's a difference between being cordial and being overly friendly (when there's a lack of familiarity)....
Lol. Some people actually are friendly.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
The easiest sign of manipulation to detect is if a person acts overly friendly with you but they don't even know you or they barely know you.

There's a difference between being cordial and being overly friendly (when there's a lack of familiarity)....
i agree with this because then it will just get annoying if you decide to go exclusive , she will just be going around being over friendly with everybody and then it just encourages disrespect from guys.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Some people actually are friendly.
True, some people are just naturally friendly and easy-going. But I'm referring to people who are overly friendly (as in they act like they've been your best friend for decades) when they don't even know you. Imagine a salesman that acts like he's your bestest friend in the whole wide world, like he's your kindred spirit......

One should be cautious around such people.....

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, some people are just naturally friendly and easy-going. But I'm referring to people who are overly friendly (as in they act like they've been your best friend for decades) when they don't even know you. Imagine a salesman that acts like he's your bestest friend in the whole wide world, like he's your kindred spirit......

Trying to open you up to play you. Players get lead information on their targets, and they will be constant updates. They will do what they can to adjust your mindstate to be more agreeable. They want to know your plans, what you got going on, if any of it is of value or use. They will help someone control or monitor you.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When you've been knowing a person for a couple of weeks or months and don't know whether you can trust them 100%, try doing this:

Tell them something positive that happened to you. If the positive reaction doesn't show immediately on their face, as if they had to produce it consciously, they don't have your best interest at heart. It's really not more than a couple of milliseconds.

The next time you meet them you tell them about a negative experience. A job interview you messed up or something like that. Do you see a delayed reaction again? If they have to "prepare" their concern or maybe even show a glimpse of a smile after hearing about your bad luck, they definitely feel some sort of hatred or jealousy. If they don't wish you any evil, they will show instant concern and just try to be there for you.

This might be rather rare when dealing with women. But it's still helpful in everyday life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind gifts and sht, pay for my bills, buy me a car, etc..
Screw that...I don't want people buying me crap..at least in terms of those types of things..or paying my bills. I am a grown man not some 10 year old boy. Somewhere the pride of being a man has gotten lost on the younger generation..probably coincides with the ever lowering T levels.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Screw that...I don't want people buying me crap..at least in terms of those types of things..or paying my bills. I am a grown man not some 10 year old boy. Somewhere the pride of being a man has gotten lost on the younger generation..probably coincides with the ever lowering T levels.
this is exactly what i mean, its more about the frame than it is about the gifts