Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with nagging woman?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
You open your mouth and you talk about it. Anything you let slide will get repeated. If you're not able to walk away you've already lost the negotiation
But how? I get that one has to revert to overt communication with women but dont get how it is supposed to happen when I want to check her.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a very good video. Being strong in this knowledge will keep one strong and whole in most of the "relationship" or "dating" situations. People stuff.

He pointed out that therapist and dating coaches have the same problems that they have the solutions to fixing. Professional level solutions... How can they have these same problems, giving out advise to another...

The reason was it's easier to give the advise than to follow it. The advise in many cases is really good stuff. But some of the guys here that got "entangled" in situations, realize the know what to do about it. They get told what to do about it, and it's just unbearably hard to do it and follow thru... It's the same for the therepists and dating coaches.

Yes i think its applicable to many things like work, bullying dating etc...

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Do what scarface did in the car with the blonde chick. Put her hat on. Should get a little giggle.

Reaction score
As title states, how do you deal with nagging woman? I am often quite eager to tell em' just to "please stop talking, I cant listen to you anymore" but we all know that will only do the nagging worse after the 2.6 seconds of silence that may follow, if you are lucky.
If the **** is nagging you it proves that she has no respect for you so it's time to get rid of her.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I've been in a relationship with a woman who nags about everything little thing, even about me wanting to make extra money with my side gigs. Her last text she sent me I just never responded, I can't be bothered if you nagging and "Gaslightning" me at the same time

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I've been in a relationship with a woman who nags about everything little thing, even about me wanting to make extra money with my side gigs.
Don't share your plans, your dream, your vision. That gets attacked. Almost no one will help you.

Her last text she sent me I just never responded, I can't be bothered if you nagging and "Gaslightning" me at the same time
She's not on your side. That's what the nagging indicates. I tell these women and most love MIchelle Obama. MIchelle Obama could've deconstructed her man faster and more powerfully than any of you. She chooses not to, and is very wise to not have done so. If she had her groups henpeck and marginalize her man he would've never become president.

Most women are working against men, especially if they are the mans girlfriend or "wife". They will find what ever is "over" you, or whatever has a problem with you, and work with them to help her have control on you. You literally can share nothing with them.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't share your plans, your dream, your vision. That gets attacked. Almost no one will help you.

She's not on your side. That's what the nagging indicates. I tell these women and most love MIchelle Obama. MIchelle Obama could've deconstructed her man faster and more powerfully than any of you. She chooses not to, and is very wise to not have done so. If she had her groups henpeck and marginalize her man he would've never become president.

Most women are working against men, especially if they are the mans girlfriend or "wife". They will find what ever is "over" you, or whatever has a problem with you, and work with them to help her have control on you. You literally can share nothing with them.
In her defense her a family friend died, she wanted me to "Console" her, I totally get it that she is in a bad place
However with Lockdown 2.0 in place I had to make some extra cash fast, I'm unapologetic about this, call me an ahole but I won't let a woman get in front of my money, passions etc......coochie can be replaced

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In her defense her a family friend died, she wanted me to "Console" her, I totally get it that she is in a bad place
However with Lockdown 2.0 in place I had to make some extra cash fast, I'm unapologetic about this, call me an ahole but I won't let a woman get in front of my money, passions etc......coochie can be replaced
Console her without hurting yourself. Sometimes helping other help us see things differently.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed but she has been nagging for the last 2 weeks I'm tired
LOL. That's what it's all about. Wear the man down to gain control and compliance. What a friggin nightmare, and we aren't supposed to notice.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. That's what it's all about. Wear the man down to gain control and compliance. What a friggin nightmare, and we aren't supposed to notice.
Yup we haven't talked in over 2 days, I'm just mentally burned out, from work, the covid19 situation and this relationship
The fights have been worse the last 2 weeks and it's over dum shyt i.e. when we "playfully" roast each other it's ok for her to do it but when I say something I'm mean etc

The Last "fight" was just the last straw for me because I'm in the middle of work and you trying to make me feel like the badguy I just read the texts she sent me saying "I don't care about her and that she has been crying all day and that im selfish blah blah" and didn't respond because I had no energy too and like I said it's been a few days haven't heard from her since

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup we haven't talked in over 2 days, I'm just mentally burned out, from work, the covid19 situation and this relationship
The fights have been worse the last 2 weeks and it's over dum shyt i.e. when we "playfully" roast each other it's ok for her to do it but when I say something I'm mean etc

The Last "fight" was just the last straw for me because I'm in the middle of work and you trying to make me feel like the badguy I just read the texts she sent me saying "I don't care about her and that she has been crying all day and that im selfish blah blah" and didn't respond because I had no energy too and like I said it's been a few days haven't heard from her since
Sometimes we have to so they can figure it out on their own.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes we have to so they can figure it out on their own.
True indeed, the sad part is that those are the women who go on redditt than saying

"my boyfriend ghosted me after a fight"

I find it truly disrespectful, but in my experience it's women who want to lead the show that tend to do this a lot. True feminine women that I have dated, this has never been an issue and If I have to warn a woman more than once it's not worth my time. I don't even deal with nagging from my other so why would I deal with it from some random chick? I did told her
"you're starting to sound like my mother"

that shut her right up

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Precisely. This point cannot be overemphasized. I learned this the hard way.

Forget the self-help BS advice to "Share your goals with everyone so they hold you accountable." It doesn't work that way.

Just to be a jerk, they'll ask you how fluent you are in that new language you're studying after only two weeks; why you haven't lost 25 lbs yet this month; how much your new side gig is earning after only two months; or if you have hit it big day trading after only having read one book and started paper trading.

TLDR: Rather than "hold you accountable," they will "rub it in" to try to destroy you. If it all possible, keep your goal(s) a secret.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Forget the self-help BS advice to "Share your goals with everyone so they hold you accountable." It doesn't work that way.

Just to be a jerk, they'll ask you how fluent you are in that new language you're studying after only two weeks; why you haven't lost 25 lbs yet this month; how much your new side gig is earning after only two months; or if you have hit it big day trading after only having read one book and started paper trading.

TLDR: Rather than "hold you accountable," they will "rub it in" to try to destroy you. If it all possible, keep your goal(s) a secret.
Its probably in the 48 laws of power. The fact that your goals and vision make them think your superior to them.

Many people will actively block and prevent you from your goals thru gossip and various manipulation and games.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you keep your goals secret from even your girls? I mean at least the chick gotta know you are on some purpose to chill her inner hamster. Or what are your thoughts on that?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As title states, how do you deal with nagging woman? I am often quite eager to tell em' just to "please stop talking, I cant listen to you anymore" but we all know that will only do the nagging worse after the 2.6 seconds of silence that may follow, if you are lucky.
All these answers and theories. Just plainly tell her to stop nagging you. Period. I was on the phone with an old friend awhile back. We're talking and I hear his wife come in the room and start talking, he puts down the phone and clearly says, "Lisa, quit nagging me when I'm on the phone." She leaves and we continue our conversation.

Women don't like to be called nags so the sole fact you called her out on it may get her to stop.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these answers and theories. Just plainly tell her to stop nagging you. Period. I was on the phone with an old friend awhile back. We're talking and I hear his wife come in the room and start talking, he puts down the phone and clearly says, "Lisa, quit nagging me when I'm on the phone." She leaves and we continue our conversation.

Women don't like to be called nags so the sole fact you called her out on it may get her to stop.
Nag is about control. Which ends up being about power. It's not good.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

This is what personality disorders look like to me.
Anytime I experienced people like this there was a personality/mental illness revealed at some point.