Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with nagging woman?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
As title states, how do you deal with nagging woman? I am often quite eager to tell em' just to "please stop talking, I cant listen to you anymore" but we all know that will only do the nagging worse after the 2.6 seconds of silence that may follow, if you are lucky.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rian Stone have a very good series on this

About assertiveness technique

When i say no i feel guilty series

Fogging
Broken record
Possitive and negative enquiry

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As title states, how do you deal with nagging woman? I am often quite eager to tell em' just to "please stop talking, I cant listen to you anymore" but we all know that will only do the nagging worse after the 2.6 seconds of silence that may follow, if you are lucky.
Simple answer: Don’t deal with it.

If they don’t shut up, just walk away.

-Augustus-

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Realize that a female nagging a man is a matter of disrespecting his mental abilities and act accordingly.
Her- Are you even listening to me?
You- No
I feel this could only make things worse and what would follow is "oh you are not listening to me? I have beet talking to myself all this time, you are never listening to me..."

Billtx49

Reaction score
I feel this could only make things worse and what would follow is "oh you are not listening to me? I have beet talking to myself all this time, you are never listening to me..."
You’ve already lost if she starts nagging on you. It’s her attempt to control your mental landscape. Two ways to handle that level of disrespect are S&D or confrontation, and silence while in her vicinity signals acceptance and agreement. If you don’t have the distance also, there will be confrontation if your heads screwed on straight.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't. You say stop it and use the magic word of NO. I've not had a nagger in a long time. Though, I find most people annoying at times.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple answer: Don’t deal with it.

If they don’t shut up, just walk away.

-Augustus-
I had a ex. She would be a nag if i stayed in there with her. They do it for attention and control. Anyways i was always out the house doing hobbies or working on cars or projects. I saw her before bedtime and we got it in nightly. That was the attention. If i hung in there and
I don't. You say stop it and use the magic word of NO. I've not had a nagger in a long time. Though, I find most people annoying at times.
We know "cvcking" is literally in their playbook....

Is "nagging" also in their playbook?

There must be a definitive set of tools and situations that they place a man in to gain further control and degrade him even more...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I had a ex. She would be a nag if i stayed in there with her. They do it for attention and control. Anyways i was always out the house doing hobbies or working on cars or projects. I saw her before bedtime and we got it in nightly. That was the attention. If i hung in there and

We know "cvcking" is literally in their playbook....

Is "nagging" also in their playbook?

There must be a definitive set of tools and situations that they place a man in to gain further control and degrade him even more...
Don't know about the c ucking, as I've never been in that position. I can say, I've really never had a lady give me an ultimatum or try to c uck me. Several have told me they were surprised I walked away as fast I did and "give up"; but I digress. If it ain't working, then you leave. I do not see the big deal. For a man to put up with crap for no reason is illogical.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know about the c ucking, as I've never been in that position. I can say, I've really never had a lady give me an ultimatum or try to c uck me. Several have told me they were surprised I walked away as fast I did and "give up"; but I digress. If it ain't working, then you leave. I do not see the big deal. For a man to put up with crap for no reason is illogical.
Men try to tough thru and fvck themselves. Your smart getting out of There if she's being disrespectful.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Men try to tough thru and fvck themselves. Your smart getting out of There if she's being disrespectful.
If there is no respect, then there's no relationship. It's a fine line, but at it's base, the lady MUST respect the man and be subservient to him. Not a slave, but he leads, she follows. This whole reverse gender BS where the lady leads and the man follows is utter BS and this is why a lady doesn't respect her man. At the most basic level, she wants to feel protected and her man can beat off the sabertooth tiger. If she's the leader, and he just jumps when she tells him to jump, how does that work for them?

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve already lost if she starts nagging on you.
This. If you haven't been doing proper maintenance, don't whine when your car starts to break down. If she's nagging you, it's because you've already let her know since day 1 that it's ok for her to do so. It's not just about how you react to her, but rather how you present yourself to the world. If you like who you are and how you roll, and she's still nagging you, then it's time to hit the eject button. Life is too short to spend with people who want to change you, but again, if she sees you as a project to fix, you've most likely been projecting false strength, and are a beta in alpha clothing.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You open your mouth and you talk about it. Anything you let slide will get repeated. If you're not able to walk away you've already lost the negotiation

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You open your mouth and you talk about it. Anything you let slide will get repeated. If you're not able to walk away you've already lost the negotiation
Will Smith lost face big in this last situation. The new guy was actually a friend of their son and ended up being the friend of the family. The more Will talks, the more face he loses and the weaker he looks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rian Stone have a very good series on this

About assertiveness technique

When i say no i feel guilty series

Fogging
Broken record
Possitive and negative enquiry

This was a very good video. Being strong in this knowledge will keep one strong and whole in most of the "relationship" or "dating" situations. People stuff.

He pointed out that therapist and dating coaches have the same problems that they have the solutions to fixing. Professional level solutions... How can they have these same problems, giving out advise to another...

The reason was it's easier to give the advise than to follow it. The advise in many cases is really good stuff. But some of the guys here that got "entangled" in situations, realize the know what to do about it. They get told what to do about it, and it's just unbearably hard to do it and follow thru... It's the same for the therepists and dating coaches.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will Smith lost face big in this last situation. The new guy was actually a friend of their son and ended up being the friend of the family. The more Will talks, the more face he loses and the weaker he looks.
Saw that podcast too, his wife had him on a short leash. Its probably the final state of what prince Harry experiences.