Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just moved to South Beach, Miami today

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And everything shuts down at 8 pm wtf.

Where u guys picking up women here? Ill hit up the beaches but i was really hoping for some nightlife to pull them home immediately not the whole day game get their number and set up a date crap.

There must be some parties or something going on....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the pandemic!

South Beach is a pretty awesome place when there is no pandemic going on. If this pandemic blows over like the 1918 Spanish Flu, and your time horizon is 3 years, you'll be set. There will be some short term pain.

I'm sure there's some underground partying going on in the area. With you being new in town and likely not having a social circle, it's going to be seemingly impossible to access that.

Your best bet is doing outdoor approaches on the beach or on the streets like Ocean and Collins. In other parts of the United States (and likely globally), walking and hiking paths are the most feasible to meet women. Grocery stores with masks are no longer feasible. If you're meeting women outdoors, they are likely not wearing masks, making them more receptive to approaches.

If you're patient, you can try and build a social circle, but it's not the fastest way to achieve poontang success, but it has the potential to be the most sustainable.

If you have an outdoor approach long enough, you can invite her back to your place in the moment or at some other time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bro, the last thing I would be worried about down there right now is picking up women. In case you didn't notice it is the epicenter for dumbasses in the pandemic and a big hotspot. Try to stand out, don't try to fit in.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would focus on the Brickell area if anything. Also the beaches up north are pretty scammy at night like FTL and Hollywood. But not right now... everything sucks now.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone thinks this pandemic is going away soon, I don't think so. I see it lasting 5-6 years. The residual after effects longer. Many places will be out of businesses with lockdowns and people will be more reserved to go out, more homelessness and lack of jobs

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone thinks this pandemic is going away soon, I don't think so. I see it lasting 5-6 years. The residual after effects longer. Many places will be out of businesses with lockdowns and people will be more reserved to go out, more homelessness and lack of jobs
There was a pandemic in 1918. By 1920, it was done. The rest of the 1920s boomed economically until the stock market crashed in October 1929.

One can only hope that the economy follow the pattern post 1918 pandemic.

There are 2 ways that nightlife can go. There might be a lot of pent up demand for nightlife, so around 2022, a place like South Beach could be seriously popping due to 2 years of pent up demand. There could also be a long drawn out feeling of uneasiness towards nightlife, just as there was drawn out uneasiness about flying after 9/11.

South Beach isn't the same for pickup without nightlife. There is always day pickup on the beach. I think that would have a faster bounce back than nightlife. There's potential for some street approaching near the beach too. South Beach has a lot of gyms, which would keep the environment filled with good looking people. The gyms are likely to come back faster too.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the pandemic is here and this hurricane just swept through causing bad weather. Last two days have been incredibly boring and most women on the beach ive noticed are ether with men or covered up in masks. The beach is nice when its sunny though Ffs. Ill be flying back to Asia as soon as the borders open up. Life is the US was already dull compared to overseas but now its just downright bad.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are definitely some beautiful latin women here though. Got a date with a Venezuelan chick on Friday. Met two black girls on the beach my second night here. But yeah this virus kind of ruins things here i feel everyone seems very on guard about it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online gus seem to require a lot of of chatting with ....am slowly making progress in that area with a few interested in meetups.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls. But yeah.....the covid thing seems to have destroyed the vibe here. A young uber driver laughed when i asked him where do miami guys puck up girls now. He said thats a thing of the past man. The nightlife used to be legendary though Your best bet is dating apps. Wtf lol.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a pandemic in 1918. By 1920, it was done. The rest of the 1920s boomed economically until the stock market crashed in October 1929.

One can only hope that the economy follow the pattern post 1918 pandemic.

There are 2 ways that nightlife can go. There might be a lot of pent up demand for nightlife, so around 2022, a place like South Beach could be seriously popping due to 2 years of pent up demand. There could also be a long drawn out feeling of uneasiness towards nightlife, just as there was drawn out uneasiness about flying after 9/11.

South Beach isn't the same for pickup without nightlife. There is always day pickup on the beach. I think that would have a faster bounce back than nightlife. There's potential for some street approaching near the beach too. South Beach has a lot of gyms, which would keep the environment filled with good looking people. The gyms are likely to come back faster too.
This "pandemic" is more politicized than the one in 1918. There are more businesses in America now than ever they could potentially be lost. Tie in civil unrest and social media

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing rainy days for next two weeks minus 1 or 2 days according to weather.com. 8 pm closed businesses everywhere. wtf miami. Will be my last time here after this month is up. The mayor is a ****ing communist idiot as far as im concerned.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score