"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I wanna f my therapist

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I'm not paying for this. I do hate my money though. I buy with it only protein and gasoline all the other stuff I dont need
So you are not making enough money for it to be "sweet" to you? How much extra money would you need sweeten it?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I've dated several in this field and they really are the most f*cked up people on this planet. Every woman that I've ever met (in this field) epitomize the phrase "cognitive dissonance."

You'd be more likely to find a more mentally balanced female beautician.
All true. In general, women with any degree higher than a BA/BS degree tend to be less feminine and more careerist, damaging their SMV. Therapists, whether MA level counselors, PhD level psychologists, or MD level psychiatrists have that going on, plus the "cognitive dissonance" and other possible mental disorder attributes.

If someone wants a successful extended girlfriend scenario (1+ year), best to stick with women with BA/BS degrees or less. With women with BA/BS degrees, it's better if they are from some undistinguished public university instead of some elitist instution. Women with BA/BS degrees from elitist schools tend to be careerist and less feminine as well.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
It’s natural to want to fak therapist and masagist unless he’s a man. It goes to your mind confusing professional b haviour with sexual. Gey rid of therapist, you don’t need one. They will convince healthy that they are sick. Turn on your hidden jedi game and go for the fak. See what happens.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Leave that btch a bad review if she says no.
Lol no
Shes not that bad, just hot
She knows few tools... one thing I learned from her is that when you have bad memory you try to think about a good memory. Sounds stvpid but should work
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
You need to start seeing a sex surrogacy therapist. She will let you hit it. :cool:
It's highly unlikely to find such a service exists anywhere. You have therapists and escorts a dime a dozen though. You may as well go with an GFE or go light with an escort (ie. just dance with her and cuddle around). If anything goes further than that then it should not feel unnatural or off like a real therapist. I visited one such escort, back in Dec 4, 2014 at 9:00 pm, and it was a positive experience overall and it only cost $ 60. At the end of it, I could hardly get my bearings to open the door to leave the place as it was too out of the ordinary, the madam had to open it and said I could come back anytime.
 
Top