"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Your body matters

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Who cares what they want? They're too old.
This guy I know is a year older than I am.

I would disagree that the women are too old. I get the point that you're trying to make. However, most men end up with women close to their own age, especially if they are using swipe apps, as the guy in this example does. A lot of women on swipe apps will filter out much older men. He's making a solid six fig salary, swiping, and getting no respect on these swipe app sourced dates from the 28-35 yr old women. I think that's absolutely a sign of a bad mating environment.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
However, most men end up with women close to their own age, especially if they are using swipe apps, as the guy in this example does.
That's because most men are delusional about the value of older women.

A lot of women on swipe apps will filter out much older men.
How do you know that?
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I'm around 6'4" and 235-240, have a 34" waist and very broad shoulders and chest. I'm not cut up or look stage ready but I'm solid and athletic looking. We all have different body types, as long as you strive to stay active, workout and eat a good diet your genetics will determine the rest.
This is the kind of physique most men desire to have. You've got the height thing going for you. Your appearance is what should be delivering the most amount of women slobbering to get with you. We encourage guys in this forum to lift to get to the point where you are in order to get attention.

That's because most men are delusional about the value of older women.

How do you know that?
Most men can't get better than someone near their own age. It takes a lot to get a woman 10 years or more younger. I know how my friend is treated by women from his anecdotes.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Most men can't get better than someone near their own age. It takes a lot to get a woman 10 years or more younger. I know how my friend is treated by women from his anecdotes.
Unfortunately its all anecdote here, there is no data on this, but I would think if you're 30+ and have an SMV of at least 7.5 or more, I can't imagine that landing a girl 10 years younger than you is hard.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
True

Fat shows up in the face. It'll make you ugly.

The more weight I lose, the more looks I get. It's undeniable.

But, even with the weight...I've been called a "handsome devil".
Unfortunately its all anecdote here, there is no data on this, but I would think if you're 30+ and have an SMV of at least 7.5 or more, I can't imagine that landing a girl 10 years younger than you is hard.
it’s not hard at all.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
True

Fat shows up in the face. It'll make you ugly.

The more weight I lose, the more looks I get. It's undeniable.

But, even with the weight...I've been called a "handsome devil".
Was 23%. Now about 17%. No real difference in attraction. I do feel better though.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
Women think any guy that makes under 6 figures is “broke”.
only if we are relying on it as our only value. if we lead with money; better have more than that or be in a location where others are extra poor. to be fair there are lots of guys that earn more than that; and they are broke living month to month. I have had that conversation before with girls I was not interested in and have been told two different things. Several have said 50 or 60k is a baseline and less than that is ok if there is a plan in place for more. Others and more often have told that they never want to need to feed the man. Often they tell their girlfriends that you earn more than you do while they are seeing you.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
For the longest time early part of this year until June, I've not been able to crack 180 lbs at 6'2." As of mid-July the past 2 weeks I've dropped to 175 lbs. This just proves consistency will shed weight. You think you've hit the wall, but sky's the limit. I could probably drop to welterweight at 170 lbs by the end of the year. For the longest time I was hovering around 185 (middleweight) through winter. It could be the heat of Summer (more sweating) being the cause of more weight dropping or implementation of pullups into my routine or more frequency of 3+ workouts/week as opposed to 2+ workouts/week.

So, being so much lighter now, I feel a bit more "vulnerable," in just meeting bigger guys within +/- 10 years of my age. Of course, I'm flexible and faster and probably healthier/more energy/endurance/cardio, explosive. But to the eye (to the female eye), I may look "weaker," but certainly not it's deceiving ability to defend myself. Not sure how I feel being so light and perhaps lighter in the coming weeks. My metabolism has changed certainly and I lose weight just walking in the Sun. As well, I sweat easily whereas before I started getting "fit" in August 2019 (200 lbs then on the beach), I hardly ever broke a sweat even while working. Your biochemistry utterly changes when you stick to your plan and remain consistent. Light of foot is where I'm at now. It makes sex more "feel-good" - more sensitive to the perineum area (no homo). Sex does not feel as good when you're overweight.

I may need to ad weights to my workouts. It's been totally body-weight exercise for me for almost a year, a lot of planks/pushups/squats, and now pullups.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
only if we are relying on it as our only value. if we lead with money; better have more than that or be in a location where others are extra poor. to be fair there are lots of guys that earn more than that; and they are broke living month to month. I have had that conversation before with girls I was not interested in and have been told two different things. Several have said 50 or 60k is a baseline and less than that is ok if there is a plan in place for more. Others and more often have told that they never want to need to feed the man. Often they tell their girlfriends that you earn more than you do while they are seeing you.
Where I am, 6 figs is barely adequate. There are so many new homes being erected even through this asinine virus, homes starting at 500K, makes no sense unless it's old money coming from out of town.
 
Top