Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proverbs 31 woman

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. But God has His people. The churches are not responsible for the individual and not everyone going to church is born again sold out to Jesus type of Christian. The churchs around are probably already encouraging this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. But God has His people. The churches are not responsible for the individual and not everyone going to church is born again sold out to Jesus type of Christian. Its all between the individual and God not the individual and the church. The church is not a cult so you can never put such an expectation on a church to make people a certain way. That type of church can not exist without being a cult of some form.
Well without that women in church will be a church/world hybrid that will not help her man, will seek control and become corrupt.

Church is a community and it can encourage and put attention on certain values.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, one of the major problems with Western civilization in recent decades is that they are moving further and further away from Judeo-Christian values.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, one of the major problems with Western civilization in recent decades is that they are moving further and further away from Judeo-Christian values.
Which groups are controlling female values?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What, you don't want to marry a hoe? :rofl:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well without that women in church will be a church/world hybrid that will not help her man, will seek control and become corrupt.

Of course, but it's up to the people to follow through with it on the other 6 days. I don't feel just exposure to a 1 hour or brief gathering per week, then the rest of the day, and rest of the week, all the worldly values seeping in through co-workers, friends, family, social media, etc...
Even inside a church you can see women texting away or going on a social media app, etc.... Even if there is a message like that, (i.e proverbs 31), it may be only made once in a blue moon and on Mother's Day, or if there is a pre-marriage class or something like that.

My experience to date with church is not that type of carry-over community like you are suggesting. In fact, I don't know any church that is even like that. You have an ideal of what a church is supposed to be, and maybe it was like that in the Early church, but its certainly not like that today.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, but it's up to the people to follow through with it on the other 6 days. I don't feel just exposure to a 1 hour or brief gathering per week, then the rest of the day, and rest of the week, all the worldly values seeping in through co-workers, friends, family, social media, etc...
Even inside a church you can see women texting away or going on a social media app, etc.... Even if there is a message like that, (i.e proverbs 31), it may be only made once in a blue moon and on Mother's Day, or if there is a pre-marriage class or something like that.

My experience to date with church is not that type of carry-over community like you are suggesting. In fact, I don't know any church that is even like that. You have an ideal of what a church is supposed to be, and maybe it was like that in the Early church, but its certainly not like that today.
"Proverbs 31" is a "good thing to say", it's some SHYT most talk. Because most of them are practicing politicial, popularity or feminist viewpoints that are quite the opposite. Still in this day and age, there must be a thimble full of women who think it's a good idea to enable and empower her man and not attempt to control him, and not let society or the systems have additional leverage on him?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Proverbs 31" is a "good thing to say", it's some SHYT most talk. Because most of them are practicing politicial, popularity or feminist viewpoints that are quite the opposite. Still in this day and age, there must be a thimble full of women who think it's a good idea to enable and empower her man and not attempt to control him, and not let society or the systems have additional leverage on him?
You've basically rephrased what I posted before.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Jezebel demon (the demonic spirit) which is mainly responsible for this is discussed in this short video below:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proverbs 31 women exist, though in small numbers. I've got one (fiance) who is this in the truest sense.

But guess what? You've got to be a spiritually sound man in order to even get on their radar screen. Obviously, most men (like most women) pay little heed to biblical principles and in fact call themselves "spiritual" (a made-up jumble of ideas they have heard from here and there).

The Christian faith, through scripture, normalizes men and women's minds and causes them to discern their true nature. There is no rebellion against that nature as is found in the secular world.

Mankind is very prone to making up a religion that makes him feel all warm and fuzzy, because he is repulsed by a God who judges him. This is the very basis of idolatry. It puts man on the throne, and blinds him to spiritual truth. "Proverbs 31" women have absolutely no interest in the average man.

These women are as normalized as women can get. Very little if any drama, nothing but support for her man, and submission to his leadership. How did I get one for myself? First of all, I made myself into a man who appears on their radar. Then I found a Proverbs 31 woman who was widowed. The good ones are scooped up and off the market early.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
It's hard to even find a person let alone a woman who is actually saved in the churches. If the teachers of these churches are women, others are men who are teaching you have to turn from sin to be saved, can lose salvation and the rest then what hope to the people in the churches have.

People have to turn to God for repentance. It's a change of mind about what Jesus did for you. Without this fundamental change of mind then you have no business trying to even marry a woman who is trying to act godly.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proverbs 31 women exist, though in small numbers. I've got one (fiance) who is this in the truest sense.

But guess what? You've got to be a spiritually sound man in order to even get on their radar screen. Obviously, most men (like most women) pay little heed to biblical principles and in fact call themselves "spiritual" (a made-up jumble of ideas they have heard from here and there).

The Christian faith, through scripture, normalizes men and women's minds and causes them to discern their true nature. There is no rebellion against that nature as is found in the secular world.

Mankind is very prone to making up a religion that makes him feel all warm and fuzzy, because he is repulsed by a God who judges him. This is the very basis of idolatry. It puts man on the throne, and blinds him to spiritual truth. "Proverbs 31" women have absolutely no interest in the average man.

These women are as normalized as women can get. Very little if any drama, nothing but support for her man, and submission to his leadership. How did I get one for myself? First of all, I made myself into a man who appears on their radar. Then I found a Proverbs 31 woman who was widowed. The good ones are scooped up and off the market early.
...and you are 63 years old too? Well, guess there is plenty of time to find a Provebs 31 women, assuming the Rapture or a major event doesn't happen before November, 2020, in which case, this discussion is an interesting diversion. Are Proverbs 31 women cool with divorcees, or they only deal with widows and never married men?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to even find a person let alone a woman who is actually saved in the churches. If the teachers of these churches are women, others are men who are teaching you have to turn from sin to be saved, can lose salvation and the rest then what hope to the people in the churches have.

People have to turn to God for repentance. It's a change of mind about what Jesus did for you. Without this fundamental change of mind then you have no business trying to even marry a woman who is trying to act godly.
Yep...The church sold its soul, when they started preaching 'rules and regulation' based salvation. Christianity now, looks like just any other religion.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and you are 63 years old too? Well, guess there is plenty of time to find a Provebs 31 women, assuming the Rapture or a major event doesn't happen before November, 2020, in which case, this discussion is an interesting diversion. Are Proverbs 31 women cool with divorcees, or they only deal with widows and never married men?
We assessed that most proverbs 31 women or self proclaimed proverbs 31 woman are talking shyt. They are the same self serving, selfish, control hungry and man hating as the rest of them. But yes a minority exists.

I use Michelle Obama as a good example of a good wife. A good wife helps you, makes you look good and your growth and influence is amplified.

I'm not a perfect man. Nor do i ever want to be. But im a great bf or husband. I'm someone who can enable her to grow vs go back and forth slowing each other down.

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Very hard to look good as a man who's truly a christian. Obama is loved by the world just like a Joel Osteen is loved by the world.

Start acting like John the Baptist and see what happens. Some people will tolerate your outbursts but would rather you not talk about God at all.

Talk about being happy and making money and everyone will love you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very hard to look good as a man who's truly a christian. Obama is loved by the world just like a Joel Osteen is loved by the world.

Start acting like John the Baptist and see what happens. Some people will tolerate your outbursts but would rather you not talk about God at all.

Talk about being happy and making money and everyone will love you.
Very smart. What does the audience WANT to hear?