Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive fccked 48 girls this year

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of OP's point. I do notice that the nicest Latinas I meet look white as phuk or are just flat out white. Met some Brazilian chicks who were blonde and white looking, cool experience. The worst hot Latinas are the ones who are brown and ethnic looking, swear they have the worst personalities.
Latinas ARE white. They’re also indigenous, black, or any mixture of the three.

“Latinx” isn’t a race...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How do you deal with the fact most of them are "low IQ"?
Not sure about that. However, in general, are dudes dating latinas for their brains or for their bodies? I am sure the ladies know the answer to this. At least the current Insta generation does.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Latinas ARE white. They’re also indigenous, black, or any mixture of the three.

“Latinx” isn’t a race...
You're mistaken. Latinas are Hispanic, not white; unless they are mixed. However, by general consensus, they are considered Hispanic.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never said women didn't fvck for looks. Of course some do - in the UK its generally low IQ, working class / lower middle class (only way is essex) young women who will fvck a guy based on looks alone.

If looks is your main strength then you will be treated as nothing but a walking dildo by the majority of university educated prime middle class/ upper class women.

IME Money will get you further than Looks, all other things being equal in the vast majority of social situations once you're out of college.

And the threshold for a woman finding you physically attractive is a lot lower than people think. A guy who is a 5 in looks could very easily out compete you with enough status/money/social gravitas.

Like i said its a nice comfort to think your looks give you a major advantage over the money men but it's not reality. Sorry mate.
I'm going to leave it here because I understand you're set in your own beliefs about this and that's fine but from personal experience and meeting thousands of Women, This is not true. I wont go on a ramble on how many times I have been out and I've almost taken away a Woman who was with someone who had wealth. On a biological level, Women get horny and wet for dominant sexually attractive Men not Money but if they can get both, they will go all in for it.

I2TG.jpg

Men operate in the same way but for different reasons.

Blank 2000 x 2000 (1).jpg

There are exceptions here and there but overall, this is how i see it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about that. However, in general, are dudes dating latinas for their brains or for their bodies? I am sure the ladies know the answer to this. At least the current Insta generation does.
Not latinas being "low iq" but club girls and much of the "hot girls"..

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're mistaken. Latinas are Hispanic, not white; unless they are mixed. However, by general consensus, they are considered Hispanic.
Wrong on two accounts.

“Latinx” is not a race. There are White Latinx, Black Latinx, Indigenous Latinx, or mixed (dual or tri-racial) Latinx

Latinx =/= Hispanic. Brazilians and Haitians are Latinx.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to leave it here because I understand you're set in your own beliefs about this and that's fine but from personal experience and meeting thousands of Women, This is not true. I wont go on a ramble on how many times I have been out and I've almost taken away a Woman who was with someone who had wealth. On a biological level, Women get horny and wet for dominant sexually attractive Men not Money but if they can get both, they will go all in for it.

View attachment 4494

Men operate in the same way but for different reasons.

View attachment 4495

There are exceptions here and there but overall, this is how i see it.
A poorly put together slide with a few stock images you made yourself or found over the internet doesn't make it true.

Again it's a comfort to think women only lust after looks rather than taking time to appreciate the psychological complexities that the money/power/status dynamic sparks in a woman's mind. If you don't think women get genuinely wet fvcking powerful, high status men without regards to their looks, then you're not living in reality.

Easier to hit the gym than make millions or climb the top of a dominance heirarchy so your delusion is understandable.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A poorly put together slide with a few stock images you made yourself or found over the internet doesn't make it true.

Again it's a comfort to think women only lust after looks rather than taking time to appreciate the psychological complexities that the money/power/status dynamic sparks in a woman's mind. If you don't think women get genuinely wet fvcking powerful, high status men without regards to their looks, then you're not living in reality.

Easier to hit the gym than make millions or climb the top of a dominance heirarchy so your delusion is understandable.
I don't believe any of the men here have been instructed to only focus on body and ignore the other attributes. Body is something more in his control and if his status or $ isn't that high he can be at ease knowing she came to him for raw sexual attraction and not to leech off of his hard earned status or cash.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A true chad doesn't study roosh or ever contemplate game with women. What others call his game is his natural masculinity and social acuity manifesting as his normal smooth behavior. To him it's nothing special, it's boring to talk about, it's second nature. He feels natural aversion to forums like this. The Chad dynamic doesn't exist to him, which is ironically the first step to being Chad.

Your initial post has no revelations and puts forward vapid points. Money does matter, to a gold digger. Clothes do matter, to a fashionista. Etc.

There's what you tell us, then there's what your behavior tells us, the subtext. ONS are small potatoes. Get a bigger goal, to have a woman behave as your slave, to get married and have kids, to get a team of women to live with you, whatever, pick one and go for that. Orient yourself or risk being disoriented.

100+ lays a year is easy. A lay a day is easy, multiple lays every day is easy, IF you give yourself all the free time to fuuck so much. What's the goal? What's the end game?
@LucianoM , Do you have any goals in the long-term with this? Do you see yourself getting married in the future and having a family, especially once you've seen some women are too shameless about cheating? Are all of your lays vanilla or did it go any further?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Wrong on two accounts.

“Latinx” is not a race. There are White Latinx, Black Latinx, Indigenous Latinx, or mixed (dual or tri-racial) Latinx

Latinx =/= Hispanic. Brazilians and Haitians are Latinx.
You are in your own world dude. Do you see spots?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fück is "latinx"?

Is there an "asianx" too? What about "africanx"? Or "caucasianx"?

I swear these social justice weirdos try to divide us more than anything else with their made up whöreshït. They should be strung up by their ankles so all the venom can drain out.

Anyway, back to the thread. OP you shouldn't be counting how many girls you've fücked. No Chad keeps a lay count.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I swear these social justice weirdos try to divide us more than anything else with their made up whöreshït. They should be strung up by their ankles so all the venom can drain out.

Anyway, back to the thread. OP you shouldn't be counting how many girls you've fücked. No Chad keeps a lay count.
He dis it for enlightenment to show it happens.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I disagree, I know a ton of Chad's who keep track lol. Who doesn't wanna hit that 100 Laycount?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a DJ the big milestone is 1000 lays. Not many DJs fück a thousand women before succumbing to the marriage industrial complex.