Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive fccked 48 girls this year

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you can call me a chad or chad light, but a lot of girls like me. I usually get at least one makeout or lay per weekend. Either a ONS with a girl i met that night or close a girl that ive been gaming. Things Ive learned about girls over the years are

-Girls are horny af, some are insatiable and want sex constantly. I believe many of them are sex addicts.

-Most of the hot slutty club girls are low IQ and treat men as sex objects. They have no interest in finding a commited relationship no matter how good the guy is.

-They have absolutely no problem cheating on their man, many even show me pics of their bfs and fiances while talking in bed after we ****ed. Messed up.

-Face is king, but body DOES matter. Girls are very visual so if you got a ripped body, that will make their pussies wet. Nearly all the girls i smash compliment my body.

-Clothes dont matter. Some of the hottest girls ive pulled was while wearing a $7 dollar t-shirt and levis. My wardrobe mainly consists of amazon basics and levis.

-If you are short and ugly, dont bother going to bars or clubs. Guys like me will make you invisible.

-Money doesnt matter, I make a very good salary but I dont show it, i rarely get bottle service and dont dress in expensive clothes. Girls dont give a damn. If they like your look, theyll fvck you.

Some of my stats:
- Height: 6'0
- Race: Hispanic
- Game: Advanced, mostly run night game. Still have some approach anxiety.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you can call me a chad or chad light, but a lot of girls like me. I usually get at least one makeout or lay per weekend. Either a ONS with a girl i met that night or close a girl that ive been gaming. Things Ive learned about girls over the years are

-Girls are horny af, some are insatiable and want sex constantly. I believe many of them are sex addicts.

-Most of the hot slutty club girls are low IQ and treat men as sex objects. They have no interest in finding a commited relationship no matter how good the guy is.

-They have absolutely no problem cheating on their man, many even show me pics of their bfs and fiances while talking in bed after we ****ed. Messed up.

-Face is king, but body DOES matter. Girls are very visual so if you got a ripped body, that will make their pussies wet. Nearly all the girls i smash compliment my body.

-Clothes dont matter. Some of the hottest girls ive pulled was while wearing a $7 dollar t-shirt and levis. My wardrobe mainly consists of amazon basics and levis.

-If you are short and ugly, dont bother going to bars or clubs. Guys like me will make you invisible.

-Money doesnt matter, I make a very good salary but I dont show it, i rarely get bottle service and dont dress in expensive clothes. Girls dont give a damn. If they like your look, theyll fvck you.

Some of my stats:
Wow thats impressive. Welcome to the site.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds legit. Good, sounds like me when I'm ripped and feeling 100% aight. Though, Im short and a great dancer I pull great night game. When im in my element I can get 2 lays in 3 days going out also. Now im working on my diet to get lean again then Ill try to cex 50 women in a year :)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But can't you just use Tinder?

How is day-game like? What about cashiers? What about police women? In churches? What are the type of people you pick-up in day-game.

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're likely a fake account . Beyond mental issues, "Chads" don't get approach anxiety for a specific reason that only Chads know.
He could be fake but even pros like Todd V and RSD Julian get AA. It never fully goes away.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

-Girls are horny af, some are insatiable and want sex constantly. I believe many of them are sex addicts. - Correct. I dont know about sex addicts but they are very sexual.

-Most of the hot slutty club girls are low IQ and treat men as sex objects. They have no interest in finding a commited relationship no matter how good the guy is. - Correct. I wouldnt say they are low IQ as i have met many that seem "Slutty" and they went to a very highly educated college or are in a high profession.

-They have absolutely no problem cheating on their man, many even show me pics of their bfs and fiances while talking in bed after we ****ed. Messed up. - Unfortunately also correct.

-Face is king, but body DOES matter. Girls are very visual so if you got a ripped body, that will make their pussies wet. Nearly all the girls i smash compliment my body. - Correct but the face / body combo is where it's at.

-Clothes dont matter. Some of the hottest girls ive pulled was while wearing a $7 dollar t-shirt and levis. My wardrobe mainly consists of amazon basics and levis. - Debatable. My dress style on a night out was a t-shirt but it was a fitted Calvin klein that complemented the physique.

-Money doesnt matter, I make a very good salary but I dont show it, i rarely get bottle service and dont dress in expensive clothes. Girls dont give a damn. If they like your look, theyll fvck you. - This is where I believed your post (If you aren't a troll) They don't care about Money, If you look good, they will fvck. So you're correct about this.

Some of my stats:
Added in Bold. Good Work.

If you are in the good looking range, dude dont be fearful of approaching Women. You can be straight up with them. Of course you have to be smooth about it but you should do very well.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're one of the blessed ones. You won the genetic lottery so you don't have to work that hard to pull women, like the rest of us. Although I do get the sense you do have some level of game. Good looks will open doors, but you also need to know how to close (aka not fvck it up), which it seems you have mastered.

Welcome to the forums. You already got the looks. If you use the knowledge here to tidy up your game. you'll be absolutely deadly.

It looks like you're already red-pilled. You probably realized a long time ago that women are hardly ever faithful, having been the boy-toy your whole life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you are still going out to bars in the current conditions you are asking for trouble. I wouldn't step in a bar if you paid me right now. Might as well hold up a sign saying "Please give me COVID". Especially in Cali...or Florida...or any of these other states that think its a joke.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are still going out to bars in the current conditions you are asking for trouble. I wouldn't step in a bar if you paid me right now. Might as well hold up a sign saying "Please give me COVID". Especially in Cali...or Florida...or any of these other states that think its a joke.
He's not because he's a troll. Do entertain him though.

The only other "chad" around is Stormrider (who I've came across so far)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you can call me a chad or chad light, but a lot of girls like me. I usually get at least one makeout or lay per weekend. Either a ONS with a girl i met that night or close a girl that ive been gaming.
Well, so much for social distancing.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say thats pretty impressive. Is that you in your profile photo? Are you a light skinned hispanic or closer to tan skinned? You basically have a perfect height at six foot. Post a photo up of yourself here.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say thats pretty impressive. Is that you in your profile photo? Are you a light skinned hispanic or closer to tan skinned? You basically have a perfect height at six foot. Post a photo up of yourself here.
Yeah thats me, im light skinned 60% spanish/Portuguese and the rest north american indian(i.e. mexican) according to 23&me

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What race of women tend to be the most into you as a Hispanic Chad or a Chadrigo as I might say?
I get the most play from latinas which i prefer by far. I mainly get the lighter skinned ones with dark hair and eyes with a eurocentric face, a lot of them look whitish.
I will smash a white girl now and then but only for a change of scenery not because i thirst for them. I love me some latinas.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I get the most play from latinas which i prefer by far. I mainly get the lighter skinned ones with dark hair and eyes with a eurocentric face, a lot of them look whitish.
I will smash a white girl now and then but only for a change of scenery not because i thirst for them. I love me some latinas.
That is odd. Where I am at all over the east coast, the hottest latinas prefer white guys or in some cases black guys. I don't think I see latino guys with hot latinas too much tbh unless they are married FOBs.

Any luck with the Salma Hayek or more ethnic looking Latinas?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a youtube preacher that just looks like the OP: https://www.youtube.com/user/encountertv/videos

Name is David Diga Hernandez and he has an amazing loyal wife and they are both faithful to their ministry.

Just because you have the looks doesn't mean you should waste your life. Give your life to Jesus and repent - like this doppelganger preacher did!

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a youtube preacher that just looks like the OP: https://www.youtube.com/user/encountertv/videos

Name is David Diga Hernandez and he has an amazing loyal wife and they are both faithful to their ministry.

Just because you have the looks doesn't mean you should waste your life. Give your life to Jesus and repent - like this doppelganger preacher did!
GTFO here with that nonsense. I swear the MGTOW and religious crooks have ruined forums. Just because you were a loser that did not meet women and get laid does not mean you get to go around drawing people to your garbage religious cult. Go get molested by a priest and get out of here loser.