Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I the only one that does not get the hype behind Latinas?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't understand is if a man finds a group where he's treated like a king, valued and all of his needs are more than met, why does he always want to "conquer" the group(s) that wasn't feeling him that way?
I can answer that. Because validation from those that rejected you is what you constantly chase after.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in Texas and have dated more than my fair share of Mexican women. I find they're more cultured and have strong family ties, making it a little more difficult to just sleep with. You have to really prove yourself which I then made the quick transition to white women. I haven't looked back.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like the ones who are really hot have a ton of European blood in them and are just white women with spicier tempers.

Majority are short and fat native Indios.

The same thing we blame western women for such as narcissism and being dark triad, Latinas are on another level with.
Whats your demographics?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of Latinas? I'll admit they fell off, they were all my rage growing up. Now when I look at them I'm not meh maybe I did overrate them to an extent. There are still hot ones and their bodies are 2nd to none. I find Asian women unappealing, middle eastern women underrated

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of Latinas? I'll admit they fell off, they were all my rage growing up. Now when I look at them I'm not meh maybe I did overrate them to an extent. There are still hot ones and their bodies are 2nd to none. I find Asian women unappealing, middle eastern women underrated
Its not all looks. How do they treat you and how do they affect you?

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most mexican women are extremely fat.

Maybe 30%, at most, are reasonably thin or at least not grossly overweight.

However, at least half of the latter group have weird looking faces, with a mix of offputing traits such as a huge nose, oversized or crooked teeth, or blotchy dark skin.

There is a lot of inbreeding among indios which goes a long towards explaining why so many of them are physically repulsive.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm around carribean Latinos and Mexican Latinos, I actually think the Mexican women are coming up compares to the carribean Latinos. Maybe it's a temporary fetish?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
So here is why I am not really that sold on Latinas and find them heavily overhyped.

1. Most are just not that good looking and I mean it, the hot ones can be really hot but I'd say its more 80 to 20.

The Latinas that look hot are really hot but majority are hideous though. Even in a lot of cities I have been to, they have Latinas working as barbacks at bars, I am not kidding here. Short, fat, and have that Indian (native) looking face. When I visited countries like Peru, Colombia, and Chile I noticed that most people were very short and native Indian looking. The best looking people were almost all entirely white. Same in the US, most Latinas do not look good ethnically and just have a weird trashy look going for them. Some who look good can look really good but it is more like 20% of the whole population, and for those....

2. I feel like toxic traits in Latinas are far more pronounced and common than they are in white women. They tend to be a very resentful, combative, bitter, jealous, scheming, and sadistic bunch.

Most I know thrive off of drama and tend to have a lot of resentment. They seem to be more hungry for status, validation, and being yearned for than even the stereotypical western woman is. I think it is because Latin culture puts a lot of emphasis on image and looking good but at the same time is self-righteous. Even @Who Dares Win has said this about Italian culture which parallels Latino culture in some ways.

Of all the cultures and races, I think Latinas are capable of by far the most evil. You look at what the jealous b1tch did to Selena the singer and the Jordi Arias debacle. Even VICE did a special on how mental health is a serious issue among Latinas in the US. I cannot help but think that bad circumstances aside, this is an issue of Latin culture being more narcissistic yet hypocritical. Maybe even Catholicism itself?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I think Middle Eastern women are also kind of overhyped. Most tend to have a lot of work done on them and get a gazillion plastic surgeries.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latin America has the highest homicide rate in the world, significantly higher than even in subsaharan Africa.

Most people think mexicans are just lazy and fat, with a tendency to steal, or are passive, demoralized remnants of the white conquest of native americans. Far from it. Mexicans have extraordinary racial pride, even though they really don't have an actual racial identity, being a strange concoction of castilian, western european and savage native american blood.

As far as the women aside from their often grotesque or bizarre appearance, are some of the least interesting or expressive from an emotional perspective, on the planet. They rarely, if ever smile. They have dull, flat, black eyes. They walk around as if they are in a haze, or even sleepwalking. Nonetheless, they are still capable of flying into a rage at a moment's notice with only the slightest of provocations. Even then, they don't frown, their expression doesn't change in the slightest, they just start punching and kicking and stabbing, without the slightest emotional reaction pitched across their face.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Latin America has the highest homicide rate in the world, significantly higher than even in subsaharan Africa.

Most people think mexicans are just lazy and fat, with a tendency to steal, or are passive, demoralized remnants of the white conquest of native americans. Far from it. Mexicans have extraordinary racial pride, even though they really don't have an actual racial identity, being a strange concoction of castilian, western european and savage native american blood.

As far as the women aside from their often grotesque or bizarre appearance, are some of the least interesting or expressive from an emotional perspective, on the planet. They rarely, if ever smile. They have dull, flat, black eyes. They walk around as if they are in a haze, or even sleepwalking. Nonetheless, they are still capable of flying into a rage at a moment's notice with only the slightest of provocations. Even then, they don't frown, their expression doesn't change in the slightest, they just start punching and kicking and stabbing, without the slightest emotional reaction pitched across their face.
I have actually had a good experience with Mexican women out of all the Latinas, weirdly enough. The worst ones are Chile, Colombia, and Peru in my experience; they tend to be the most psychotic.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not always a huge fan of them, but the types as seen in this Conan clip are really cute imo, despite being a bit overweight.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Exactly.

My experience from dating many Latina's is they can be supportive, have survival skills(cooking, fixing, manual labor in helping you, shopping smartly, etc), loyal, passionate, kinky, but also very explosive, firey, raise their voices, speak their minds, tell it like it is, etc. They're not really into playing games or being coy like your typical white gals. They will face conflict head on unlike white gals. These can all be good signs but just something you have to adjust to if you're not used to it. Also, they tend to gravitate towards the stronger alpha type guys more so than any weak ones. They are big on providers too.
Obviously their age range and whether they are Americanized has a lot to do with it too.
Yea, but you can get lost in that a s s and never find your way out. Plus, you piss them off, they can Lorena Bobbitt your member without a second thought.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Add Puertican women to that list. I had one that used to tell me she was going to cut me lol
Yea, but you can get lost in that a s s and never find your way out. Plus, you piss them off, they can Lorena Bobbitt your member without a second thought.
It's well known that latinas have a reputation for being "stabby."

Never thought the popularity of Latinas would decline
Don't look at them selectively. Yes, there are that 5% who are actually hot. Then there are the other 95% who look like gargoyles or who have to be weighed at a truck stop.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Never thought the popularity of Latinas would decline
I mean this forum is not that telling. I even know my opinion is very much on the fringe so it could be that Latinas are the most desired but I do not see it that way.

Now I do have a hierarchy of Latinas.

IMO, Brazilian and Mexican women are the best overall. A lot of them have good traits and are very friendly/approachable.

Argentinian and Uruguay women are behind them but I consider them to be white women speaking Spanish anyways lol. I find them to be chilled out and easy to approach, not a lot of psycho traits.

Most Central American women are somewhere in the middle.

Venezuelan and Colombian women can look good but the personality is unbearable, second most entitled in the bunch.

Cuban women are prototypical Barbie stereotypes and the least friendly of all the Latinas.

Dead last I would have women from places like Chile and Peru, total psychos.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you located? Are you somewhere in Latin America? It sounds like it.

I'm on the west coast, which has been colonized by Mexicans and other south of the border Indios in just a very short span of time.

In prior years, border enforcement was more of a thing and of the ones who were able to sneak in, some percentage of the 2nd generation tended to intermarry, so you'd actually see lots of good looking mexican girls who were not just half white, but often 3/4 white.

Now, it's all just fat gordos who are full blooded indios. I'm actually glad most of them are masked up to hide their ugly mugs. No mask is large enough to cover up their prodigious bellies and fat asses though.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO savage @mickdollaz

I am on the east cost right now and have had interactions with a lot of Latinos. Of all the ones who are Americanized at least and even FOBs, my best ones have been with Mexicans and to an extent Brazilians. TBH, I find that the Latinos who do have high amounts of white blood in them naturally are friendlier and more easygoing. I have a great experience with Latinas that look white and just have Spanish names. As bad of a rep as Argentina gets, I have had a great experience with their women.

Worst ones have been Colombians though, by far.

I also find that Latinas with black hair who look like they have significant amount of white blood in them but look slightly ethnic have the worst personalities.