Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People scared of strong young men

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at that, just yesterday as I was walking again, I was waiting right by the crosswalk to cross an intersection and this one mother****er turned slowly, looked me in the eye, and gave me the middle finger for literally no fkn reason. Why don’t you come out of your car so that I can kick your ass buddy...

Whatever. He drove away slowly so I know he saw me spit at him.

Some more girls hollered at me again too lol and some dudes in those doorless jeeps shouted “nice abs!” along with some other stuff, though I couldn’t tell if they were being sarcastic or not because I didn’t quite catch what the rest of the sentence was since I had my earbuds in.

Just some musings...
With the quarantine BS going on now, more and more people are out of shape and pudgy, so naturally anyone who is fit (or getting MORE fit) is a piece of ****, because it makes them feel bad for letting themselves go.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at that, just yesterday as I was walking again, I was waiting right by the crosswalk to cross an intersection and this one mother****er turned slowly, looked me in the eye, and gave me the middle finger for literally no fkn reason. Why don’t you come out of your car so that I can kick your ass buddy...

Some more girls hollered at me again too lol and some dudes in those doorless jeeps shouted “nice abs!” along with some other stuff, though I couldn’t tell if they were being sarcastic or not because I didn’t quite catch what the rest of the sentence was since I had my earbuds in.

Just some musings...
Do you live in the US?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, I’m white (in skin tone anyway).
You said white in skin tone and put it in brackets. That implies you are not really white and are being racially profiled. What is the other race you are hiding? Maybe as the sun is hotter your other racial features come out.

Last edited:

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said white in skin tone and put it in brackets. That implies you are not really white and are being racially profiled. What is the other race you are hiding? Maybe as the sun is hotter your other racial features come out.
Here we go...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you live in the US?
Yes.
Lol no I’m DEFINITELY not being racially profiled lmao literally EVERYONE thinks I’m white. I posted pics of me in cola’s thread before asking them to be removed. Regardless, this does not happen to non whites simply because of skin color either. And definitely not in this area.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think we're in a perpetual state of war? Cult leaders tend to run off all the young bucks, too.

It's hardwired pack mentality, but not completely irrational, either. After all, when men are young, we're at the peak of our physical prowess, at the same time that our wisdom typically hasn't even shown the earliest signs of sprouting. Consequently, young men who don't appear to be on the path of assimilation into traditional societal norms, those making a deliberate effort to stand out, tend to be viewed with particular suspicion.

It's why men wear uniforms(including civilians, whether they realize it or not). No-one looks twice at a muscular, shirtless, young man walking around Venice Beach, because that's the uniform. Likewise, if a middle aged man walks around in tshirts or polos with horizontal stripes, everyone will know he still lives with his mother. Did you ever wonder why cyclists wear all that goofy shiit? It's so that everyone else knows it's just a hobby, and not their primary mode of transportation.

If you're the only one walking around shirtless, yeah, you might attract some unwanted attention.

As far as I know the shirts with colors are for safety reasons to be more visible.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I noticed is that people are afraid of young men, particularly young men who are strong. And I’m not just talking physically, I’m talking about mentally too, like men who won’t take **** from others.

As most of you know, I’m a young man, and I’m in fairly good shape. Some of you have seen my pictures on the Health & Fitness section of the forum, I’ve only gotten more muscular since then. So far this summer, whenever I’ve gone to the gym, I’ve walked there shirtless (gym is like 2 minutes away from me driving, walking is like 30; I figured I might as well get some sun on sunny days).

Every time I’ve gone there shirtless, a whole bunch of cops from around my area will start driving by. People who are walking on the sidewalk always walk across the street when they see me, and if they’re coming from behind me, they always go to the side the road to walk quickly in order to pass me. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve seen those unmarked cars come by me (even had 3 stop me once and ask for my information and where I was going/what I was doing; this was 2 years ago).

This still is a very nice area in the epitome of what you’d call “White America”, so it’s not like this is in those areas where you’d expect young men to even cause trouble. Plus, I’m white (in skin tone anyway). With all the protests going on about police brutality, you’d think this is only a problem for the black community. But the truth is, it’s a problem for ALL young men who look like they can pose a threat to the status quo. And if you’re built and look self-imposing, then you fit that description.

And I think it goes without saying—it’s not JUST being well-built that will get you profiled, because if I had a lollipop in my mouth with an overly-cheery look on my face like some fag, I’d likely never run into this type of stuff. But because I’ve implemented the I-don’t-take-**** mentality into my core, it emanates from me and you can kinda feel it when I’m alone (when I’m with others, the social proof makes me seem like less of a threat). But at the same time, I’m not really all that big or strong like some others (some of you mfs on here for example are strong as ****) nor am I even that rough & rugged either, I’m just not a pussy anymore. It’s like they WANT men to be weak nowadays. The war against men is subtle, but it’s very real.
Actually you are playing power games and the others do that as well. You are afraid of them too. They can call the cops and lie about a situation. Think about it almost everybody could kill you with a knife or a gun.

The rules of the civilisation is you don't have a gun and I don't have a gun and we solve our problems at court ideally. So when you give a vibe like you can and would like to beat people then you don't play by the "rules". I am talking about Europe. US tries to become Europe I guess. Become "civilized"

So you want to play the tough guy. The society then plays tough with you. That's it. Guess who is more stronger?

Think about it. Everybody wants an environment that is safe. Young guys with aggressive vibe is not a nice environment. So rightfully you make people pissed.

That is why young people in general should have their environment at sport places or nightlife discos.

There is a price to be paid for "civilisation"

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you may be giving off a non-white vibe or a Black vibe. You know what I'm saying?
Bro, I’m not black. I literally said in previous post how my dad has blue eyes, and his dad had red hair. And that’s the ethnic side of my family lol.

I get what you’re saying, but it’s not me “being black” so much as it is me just not being a *****. Most black people in this area aren’t actually strong or tough either, they’re pussies just the same as the white kids. Just slightly less so because they at least have the balls to go posturing and strutting. They never ****ed with me though because when we first moved here, I had the biggest chip on my shoulder and was looking for someone to give me an excuse to start a fight with them just so I could hurt them. Back then, I didn’t even care if I lost the fight, I just wanted to hurt them lol that’s how angry I was (I had reasons). But because I was like that, all those people felt it and they just stayed away. I’m not like that anymore, but I’m trying to get back to it, but just minus the anger lol.
Actually you are playing power games and the others do that as well. You are afraid of them too. They can call the cops and lie about a situation. Think about it almost everybody could kill you with a knife or a gun.

The rules of the civilisation is you don't have a gun and I don't have a gun and we solve our problems at court ideally. So when you give a vibe like you can and would like to beat people then you don't play by the "rules". I am talking about Europe. US tries to become Europe I guess. Become "civilized"

So you want to play the tough guy. The society then plays tough with you. That's it. Guess who is more stronger?

Think about it. Everybody wants an environment that is safe. Young guys with aggressive vibe is not a nice environment. So rightfully you make people pissed.

That is why young people in general should have their environment at sport places or nightlife discos.

There is a price to be paid for "civilisation"
Oh boy, here we go with you talking completely out of your ass again.

Firstly, I’m not playing power games because I’m just walking without a shirt on. It’s not nearly as bad as when I walk with one on. Secondly, I’m not “afraid” of them either because I didn’t do anything wrong. I’m just walking to the gym. Most of the time I have my headphones in. That’s it. Wow, so dangerous....NOT. :rolleyes:

Third, I know how to talk to cops if they lie, I can do it better than them. My ability to argue, as you know from first-hand experience, is far above average lol. Fourthly, I look to dangerous for a knife attacked to come at, and I could probably beat him if he doesn’t have any fighting experience or isn’t well-trained. And a gun? That’s more or less an instant death so who cares. I’m only worried about God really, but that’s it.

Fifth, I’m not gonna start **** with people for no reason, I just LOOK strong and give off a strength vibe because of it. I can and will beat someone's ass if they **** with me, otherwise idc. Just me walking makes them feel insecure, but that’s their problem lol.

Sixth, telling me to become “civilized” is the worst possible advice you can give. You’re honestly a full-blown idiot because of that. Get tf off this forum if you think that’s good advice. If being a pussy is what being “civilized” is, then I don’t want it. I’d rather be the “aggressive” guy who ****s your girlfriend and sisters instead of being a “civilized” soyboy like you.

Seventh, there’s no ‘tough guy’ bull**** here. I’m a young man, who is well-built (praise God), who looks like he won’t take crap from others. I’m not going out of my way to show it start crap with people, I’m just walking while listening to music. If that intimidated people, maybe they have issues they should deal with...

Eight, I “RIGHTFULLY make people pissed” because I’m not indoctrinated into the bull**** that society has set up for me? Are you dumb? You shouldn’t even be here on this website you neckbeard. I’m not “aggressive” either, I literally am just walking.

Nine, young people should have their environments in sport place and discos. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

Ten: you think I should just cut my balls off just so that people don’t feel scared of me simply because I look scary since I’m young and have muscle? And how THAT is what civilization is? That’s EXACTLY why we have problems in society today and why websites like these even came about. Men have been attacked for decades, and your only helping fuel that. Please stop talking out your ass, you are literally soy and are giving the worst possible advice.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I’m not black. I literally said in previous post how my dad has blue eyes, and his dad had red hair. And that’s the ethnic side of my family lol.

I get what you’re saying, but it’s not me “being black” so much as it is me just not being a *****. Most black people in this area aren’t actually strong or tough either, they’re pussies just the same as the white kids. Just slightly less so because they at least have the balls to go posturing and strutting. They never ****ed with me though because when we first moved here, I had the biggest chip on my shoulder and was looking for someone to give me an excuse to start a fight with them just so I could hurt them. Back then, I didn’t even care if I lost the fight, I just wanted to hurt them lol that’s how angry I was (I had reasons). But because I was like that, all those people felt it and they just stayed away. I’m not like that anymore, but I’m trying to get back to it, but just minus the anger lol.

Oh boy, here we go with you talking completely out of your ass again.

Firstly, I’m not playing power games because I’m just walking without a shirt on. It’s not nearly as bad as when I walk with one on. Secondly, I’m not “afraid” of them either because I didn’t do anything wrong. I’m just walking to the gym. Most of the time I have my headphones in. That’s it. Wow, so dangerous....NOT. :rolleyes:

Third, I know how to talk to cops if they lie, I can do it better than them. My ability to argue, as you know from first-hand experience, is far above average lol. Fourthly, I look to dangerous for a knife attacked to come at, and I could probably beat him if he doesn’t have any fighting experience or isn’t well-trained. And a gun? That’s more or less an instant death so who cares. I’m only worried about God really, but that’s it.

Fifth, I’m not gonna start **** with people for no reason, I just LOOK strong and give off a strength vibe because of it. I can and will beat someone's ass if they **** with me, otherwise idc. Just me walking makes them feel insecure, but that’s their problem lol.

Sixth, telling me to become “civilized” is the worst possible advice you can give. You’re honestly a full-blown idiot because of that. Get tf off this forum if you think that’s good advice. If being a pussy is what being “civilized” is, then I don’t want it. I’d rather be the “aggressive” guy who ****s your girlfriend and sisters instead of being a “civilized” soyboy like you.

Seventh, there’s no ‘tough guy’ bull**** here. I’m a young man, who is well-built (praise God), who looks like he won’t take crap from others. I’m not going out of my way to show it start crap with people, I’m just walking while listening to music. If that intimidated people, maybe they have issues they should deal with...

Eight, I “RIGHTFULLY make people pissed” because I’m not indoctrinated into the bull**** that society has set up for me? Are you dumb? You shouldn’t even be here on this website you neckbeard. I’m not “aggressive” either, I literally am just walking.

Nine, young people should have their environments in sport place and discos. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

Ten: you think I should just cut my balls off just so that people don’t feel scared of me simply because I look scary since I’m young and have muscle? And how THAT is what civilization is? That’s EXACTLY why we have problems in society today and why websites like these even came about. Men have been attacked for decades, and your only helping fuel that. Please stop talking out your ass, you are literally soy and are giving the worst possible advice.
To each his own. I feel like you have anger issues. It's like seeing an aggressive dog on the street. It is not a good sight.

I would not like to have a guy like you in my neighborhood. You look like trouble.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that sociey is concerned of young strong guys who may be a problem yet no one asks himself why they have reasons to be a problem.

They all blame the guy who shouts at his teacher but none ask himself (or herself I should say) why such point attired only after months of interactions.

They all blame the angry husband who shouts and his wife and hit the walls with his fist but no one asks what happened, possubly what happened day after day.

Its like no one wonder why male kids at school cant focus and cant sit for 5 hours in a row yet they are all ready to give them pills.

No one cares why the average man is no longer willing to get married but everyone is ready to shame him for such decision.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that sociey is concerned of young strong guys who may be a problem yet no one asks himself why they have reasons to be a problem.

They all blame the guy who shouts at his teacher but none ask himself (or herself I should say) why such point attired only after months of interactions.

They all blame the angry husband who shouts and his wife and hit the walls with his fist but no one asks what happened, possubly what happened day after day.

Its like no one wonder why male kids at school cant focus and cant sit for 5 hours in a row yet they are all ready to give them pills.

No one cares why the average man is no longer willing to get married but everyone is ready to shame him for such decision.
I think many people do but can't find a solution. The world is complicated and often out of our control. For example a country like the US is far too big to make it work as a democratical system but you can't just create 20 new countries and hope that things will become better. It is a risky business.

I think the hope is technology.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To each his own. I feel like you have anger issues. It's like seeing an aggressive dog on the street. It is not a good sight.

I would not like to have a guy like you in my neighborhood. You look like trouble.
Pfffft, lmao whatever you say, even though you don’t even know how I look like hahahahaha

Yeah because any problem a man has is blown off. If there are problems that they take seriously, it’s not even called “men’s problems”, it’s called “societal problems”, which essentially invalidates the male experience to further allow the abuse of men.

I’m all for men manning up, but some things are geared more towards men and affect us much more than women and society at large. Just another example of the war against men.
I think many people do but can't find a solution. The world is complicated and often out of our control. For example a country like the US is far too big to make it work as a democratical system but you can't just create 20 new countries and hope that things will become better. It is a risky business.

I think the hope is technology.
Even more talking out of your ass. The solutions are easy to figure out. If they created this much change for women in just a few decades, then they DEFINITELY can do it for men too. They just don’t. There’s not even an attempt. Not even a discussion going on in society. If you dare talk aboutbit, younimmediately get shamed into oblivion about trying to enforce some sort of ‘patriarchy’ and how women have supposedly had it worse than men for millennia, which is a complete lie lol.

Also, technology is actually what helped worsen everything, so saying that it’s the answer is just a horrible idea, and honestly extremely bluepill too. You’re just spouting out random crap that sounds good simply because it’s something society would say is needed for civilization to make “progress”. All that means is you’re still plugged into the matrix and can’t think for yourself yet. Like, what’re you doing? Do you even know what you’re saying?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfffft, lmao whatever you say, even though you don’t even know how I look like hahahahaha

Yeah because any problem a man has is blown off. If there are problems that they take seriously, it’s not even called “men’s problems”, it’s called “societal problems”, which essentially invalidates the male experience to further allow the abuse of men.

I’m all for men manning up, but some things are geared more towards men and affect us much more than women and society at large. Just another example of the war against men.

Even more talking out of your ass. The solutions are easy to figure out. If they created this much change for women in just a few decades, then they DEFINITELY can do it for men too. They just don’t. There’s not even an attempt. Not even a discussion going on in society. If you dare talk aboutbit, younimmediately get shamed into oblivion about trying to enforce some sort of ‘patriarchy’ and how women have supposedly had it worse than men for millennia, which is a complete lie lol.

Also, technology is actually what helped worsen everything, so saying that it’s the answer is just a horrible idea, and honestly extremely bluepill too. You’re just spouting out random crap that sounds good simply because it’s something society would say is needed for civilization to make “progress”. All that means is you’re still plugged into the matrix and can’t think for yourself yet. Like, what’re you doing? Do you even know what you’re saying?
I am not shure if men had it much better in the past. They were basically cannonfodder for the elite. Living in poverty working their ass off. Now men play video games and do million other things.

Of course it sucks in the West as men. I know that. That is why I left the West. If you can't handle it you can leave too.

That is why millions of men went to USA in the first place. Their place sucked.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not shure if men had it much better in the past. They were basically cannonfodder for the elite. Living in poverty working their ass off. Now men play video games and do million other things.

Of course it sucks in the West as men. I know that. That is why I left the West. If you can't handle it you can leave too.

That is why millions of men went to USA in the first place. Their place sucked.
It’s different. Times sucked during the Medieval Ages in Europe, but we’re great elsewhere. After industrialization began, things got a lot easier for a bit, but then got harder due to robber barons. But even that aside, SOCIALLY things were a lot easier. The roles were defined, and you knew what you had to do.

Today? You have none of that. LIFE is easier in the sense that it’s less physically strenuous, but the amount of social pressure increased exponentially, which has us attempting/committing suicide at rates unheard of in times past. Before, people lived a hard life. Now, they don’t want to live at all. Aside from the Great Depression era, life wasn’t really all that bad in everyday society. The World Wars weren’t peachy, but you at least came back a hero if you were drafted and were guaranteed a good life afterwards. You could fail out of high school and make a middle class living once upon a time. But today, you need a masters degree at least.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just some musings...
This type of sh1t used to happen to me a lot and still happens occassionally even today as a 37 year old man. Basically, these guys act tough when either they are in groups or when they have an "out" (a means of escape). I guarantee that if you and this dude ran into each other in a dark alley and he had no buddies with him or he was not in a car, he'd probably just keep his head down and walk on.

Cowards always act tough when they are in groups or when they have a means of escape, but when face-to-face most people will back down.

In fact these days I rarely ever see guys go out and do things by themselves, even simple things like going to the auto store to buy parts they have to go in groups because they're too scared to be by themselves.....

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guarantee that if you and this dude ran into each other in a dark alley and he had no buddies with him or he was not in a car, he'd probably just keep his head down and walk on.
Yeah ik. Either that or he’d walk across the street like all the other people. Most people are afraid of confrontation like that because then it’s actually real.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s different. Times sucked during the Medieval Ages in Europe, but we’re great elsewhere. After industrialization began, things got a lot easier for a bit, but then got harder due to robber barons. But even that aside, SOCIALLY things were a lot easier. The roles were defined, and you knew what you had to do.

Today? You have none of that. LIFE is easier in the sense that it’s less physically strenuous, but the amount of social pressure increased exponentially, which has us attempting/committing suicide at rates unheard of in times past. Before, people lived a hard life. Now, they don’t want to live at all. Aside from the Great Depression era, life wasn’t really all that bad in everyday society. The World Wars weren’t peachy, but you at least came back a hero if you were drafted and were guaranteed a good life afterwards. You could fail out of high school and make a middle class living once upon a time. But today, you need a masters degree at least.
I for shure would not like to live in the past. I make a guess that 90% of the men would not like to live in the past.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But today, you need a masters degree at least.
not true. I clearly remember thinking the same thing at about the same age. I recall driving home from work and wondering what the ppl did that lived in the big houses above the highway as I drove by because there was just no way in hell that I could have like that at that time and no idea how.

a master's degree will not hurt you. but it is no guarantee. I recall one of my gardeners before that had a PhD in physics, but not wise enough to turn those credentials into money. nice guy...

there are many many paths to good income that do not involve advanced school. i'll list a few, but others can tell even more.

- sales; any kind... Probably one of the highest-paid professions. (some... might require degree..)
- military (mustang..)
- software engineer... in many places ability trumps education.
- startup; just do your own business, buy and sell or ????
- startup; get a share for helping someone else do it.
- contractor; plumping, etc...
- long haul truck; your own... one or many

lists goes on and on... school is useful, but there are other ways. do school if you can, but if it doesn't work out there are other ways.

HTH.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
These are some of the things u have to deal with when your smv is rising up. Ppl would try to stalk you on streets as well. Get used to. Sometimes even girls walking with their bfs would accidentally or in purpose walk into u.

Yet I would add that your state is also playing a role. Mostly ppl act this way because they feel that you're very competitive and aggressive. This is something you would deal with most of the time because you are competitive. Rarely thought, you'll feel very calm, zen alike, ppl would notice this from far away, most men would respect your zone, girls would appreciate

Dont let ppl to dominate u, yet remember that their action are a result of fear not actual proud, so u fight only when u feel real danger, otherwise death in the eyes and ignore

Last edited: