Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People scared of strong young men

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I've walked down a busy street with other girls with my shirt off with other guys as well.
Didn't have the cops stop me for it.

Your a target and it don't look right. Get 2 chicks walking with you and perhaps a buddy as well. Or keep doing what your doing and tell us stories about guys pointing the finger at you and cops pulling you over making you wait until they check everything which isn't desireable unless they are female cops.

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
not true. I clearly remember thinking the same thing at about the same age. I recall driving home from work and wondering what the ppl did that lived in the big houses above the highway as I drove by because there was just no way in hell that I could have like that at that time and no idea how.

a master's degree will not hurt you. but it is no guarantee. I recall one of my gardeners before that had a PhD in physics, but not wise enough to turn those credentials into money. nice guy...

there are many many paths to good income that do not involve advanced school. i'll list a few, but others can tell even more.

- sales; any kind... Probably one of the highest-paid professions. (some... might require degree..)
- military (mustang..)
- software engineer... in many places ability trumps education.
- startup; just do your own business, buy and sell or ????
- startup; get a share for helping someone else do it.
- contractor; plumping, etc...
- long haul truck; your own... one or many

lists goes on and on... school is useful, but there are other ways. do school if you can, but if it doesn't work out there are other ways.

HTH.
I can attest to this. I've never went to university and am currently working as a DevOps, which is one of the top paying jobs in the software industry and didn't exist 10 years ago.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I for shure would not like to live in the past. I make a guess that 90% of the men would not like to live in the past.
I disagree with that statement, it highly depends on when and where in the past.
not true. I clearly remember thinking the same thing at about the same age. I recall driving home from work and wondering what the ppl did that lived in the big houses above the highway as I drove by because there was just no way in hell that I could have like that at that time and no idea how.

a master's degree will not hurt you. but it is no guarantee. I recall one of my gardeners before that had a PhD in physics, but not wise enough to turn those credentials into money. nice guy...

there are many many paths to good income that do not involve advanced school. i'll list a few, but others can tell even more.

- sales; any kind... Probably one of the highest-paid professions. (some... might require degree..)
- military (mustang..)
- software engineer... in many places ability trumps education.
- startup; just do your own business, buy and sell or ????
- startup; get a share for helping someone else do it.
- contractor; plumping, etc...
- long haul truck; your own... one or many

lists goes on and on... school is useful, but there are other ways. do school if you can, but if it doesn't work out there are other ways.

HTH.
Bro I know of others ways to make money haha I’m not that ignorant. I’ve got plan A, B, C, D, all the way to Z (well not quite THAT far but I know what I’m doing).

Thing is, I’m not looking to just work for all of eternity like that though. All of those jobs require you to hustle and work like crazy and basically make it your life in order to really ‘make it’ which I’m just not down with. I want to have the work-life balance and actually enjoy my youth, I don’t want to destroy my body while I’m young and work so much to where I no longer know how to do anything else aside from work. So many people I’ve seen don’t have a personality outside of work and the usual formalities, and then they wonder why their wives cheat on them. Like you’re never home, you don’t know how to have fun because work is all you know, and your opinions and world view are narrow-minded as absolute ****—of course your relationship is doomed to fail.

Times have evolved, they’ve changed. Now you’ve got to make a lot of money while also having a lot of free time on your hands too, and you have to be cultured enough to know a lot about various other things so as to not be boring, while also having a lot of different hobbies too. And I think it goes without saying, having great game and being in great physical shape (esp by weightlifting; being able to carry her and manhandle her is more important to women than being able to run 10 miles straight) is a must. And this doesn’t even scratch the surface of how you have to be able to understand things in light of whatever the current sociocultural climate is (basically meaning that you have to understand what the current [social, cultural] trends are on social media).

You’ve got to be a Chad in looks and a Gigachad in the game of life. That’s if you want a happy and successful marriage/relationship going long-term or possibly “till death do us part”. You’ll probably die early having to maintain all of this, but who the hell even wants to live that long anyway lmao

But like I was saying, not all of these actually make a ton of money. Most wont put you in the millions in gross earnings that quickly. Saying you “make a 6-figure salary” is bull**** because all that means is you make a little over 100k, whereas most people who make +500k are gonna frame it differently lol. I want to be making 200k minimum without having to work a whole lot, and I know how I’m going to do it (I have an idea anyway; I’m not worried about the specifics just yet though because things can change, and it’s a long ways away [at least 5 years, likely more] before I’ll ever have to implement any of it).

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to walk around shirtless as well from time to time. I drew a lot of stares. I do agree that some take it as a challenge. The further away from a beach you are, the more unusual the practice. Basically wearing clothing a sign that you agree to be part of civilization.

The reason I don't do it now as much is to protect my skin. I'm not going through a bottle of sunscreen per week, that's expensive.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are some of the things u have to deal with when your smv is rising up. Ppl would try to stalk you on streets as well. Get used to. Sometimes even girls walking with their bfs would accidentally or in purpose walk into u.

Yet I would add that your state is also playing a role. Mostly ppl act this way because they feel that you're very competitive and aggressive. This is something you would deal with most of the time because you are competitive. Rarely thought, you'll feel very calm, zen alike, ppl would notice this from far away, most men would respect your zone, girls would appreciate

Dont let ppl to dominate u, yet remember that their action are a result of fear not actual proud, so u fight only when u feel real danger, otherwise death in the eyes and ignore
They don’t ever walk into me, they mostly just get nervous and try to avoid me lol. I rarely ever feel that zen calmness though, it’s just not me. The times I have felt it, I was extremely relaxed and looked like a 10/10 in looks haha women would literally do doubletakes at me. But otherwise if I try to force that state, I just end up getting sleepy which usally ends up in me falling asleep.

I've walked down a busy street with other girls with my shirt off with other guys as well.
Didn't have the cops stop me for it.

Your a target and it don't look right. Get 2 chicks walking with you and perhaps a buddy as well. Or keep doing what your doing and tell us stories about guys pointing the finger at you and cops pulling you over making you wait until they check everything which isn't desireable unless they are female cops.
Easier said than done buddy. I don’t really care that much. I only got stopped once by the cops and it’s mostly cuz I had on a weight vest that some Karen thought was a bulletproof vest (I also had on a beanie and a weird chain thing I put around my wrist cuz I found it on the floor and didn’t have anywhere else to put it lol). I don’t care though. Let the soccer moms die in their rage, their banshee screams about needing to see the manager be damned. Deep down inside many of them want me to **** them. This is just their way of coping with getting old.

Gotta love White America, eh?
I used to walk around shirtless as well from time to time. I drew a lot of stares. I do agree that some take it as a challenge. The further away from a beach you are, the more unusual the practice. Basically wearing clothing a sign that you agree to be part of civilization.

The reason I don't do it now as much is to protect my skin. I'm not going through a bottle of sunscreen per week, that's expensive.
I actually needed the sun tbh, that’s why I started doing it. I don’t think I ever got enough. My skin was really white, and I also wanted my upper back and shoulders to get sunburnt so that they’d peel since I have a lot of acne scars there. That was my original intent behind doing all of this. And also because I know that getting a lot of sun makes you sleepy at the end of the day, so I wanted to sleep better at night and be able to relax more. It wasn’t really to show off my physique or scare people lol.

Attachments

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re going to get a masters degree in 2020, the best bang for buck is physician assistant school. Make 120-220k a year depending on Your location and need for providers. Some even open their own clinics and make more.

I know a few PAs that actually went back to medical school only to realize they didn’t learn anything new nor did they increase their salary by that much due to specializing in internal medicine.

They just wanted that “MD” badge behind their names but in the end it just led to more debt.

So PA school is almost a better investment than actual medical school to become a primary care provider given that they both do the same things and often get paid a similar salary. But one has less debt and shorter path.

If you’re going to go to medical school, better start young and specialize in the rock star fields like surgeon or Anesthesiologist, and prepare for 6 years of low paid residency training before making it.

The path towards primary care physician in America is almost straight up robbery. 4 years of a useless bachelors + 4 years of medical school where they barely teach you more than a PA, + 3 years of residency earning a middling income, and then barely earning more than a PA as an attending doctor.

The education system really is a money making business in america. All of this while there is a massive shortage of primary care physicians. Nobody wants to be one because it’s a bad deal designed to milk money.

In other countries you can go straight to medical school out of high school. And some carrribean medical schools that are board certified and eligible for financial aid by the U.S. government don’t even require a bachelors.
****ing PREACH bro. This is EXACTLY why I no longer want to do medicine. You’re just a slave. Thanks to the ****ing Flexner Report, which is just an arbitrary dude saying that medical school should be harder and longer and that makes doctors better. Like, no. During residency, you work 80 hours a week in the WORST shifts (graveyard shifts for days, boys!!!) making no more than $40,000 a year. That’s ****. Some residencies are longer, in fact I think most are actually 4 years and not 3. Some go up to 7 years, and they were thinking of increasing the length of residency even more. Medicine is ****ing ****show. Not to mention the $500-600k debt you have post-med school, it’s only getting more and more expensive. You only just START making money when you’re 30, most of it going to the debt you accrued during medical school. That means that you don’t get to enjoy any of that money at all until you’re finished paying off all of your debt, which would probably take about 5-6 years depending.

At this point, you’re nearing 40, just starting to show the fruits of the wealth you’ve generated, all the while your body is destroyed from years of sleepless nights and caffeine pills used to study or stay awake at work, and you have no happy memories or experiences to look back on. If you’re a beta nice guy, you’ve likely married a woman who’s been cheating on you for the last decade and now wants a divorce, in which case you’re gonna be forced to pay her $200,000 a year in alimony and child support. Congratu-****ing-lations.

It’s no wonder why no one wants to do this **** anymore. It sucks.

I want to point out though, PA’s don’t actually make that much, that’s more so dentistry. PA’s make from 90-130k. The only thing is, they can write their own prescriptions, which is huge in and of itself, but just not worth it in the long haul.