Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observation - Women chasing men who look similar to them. Anyone else experience this?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if this is some Sigmund Freud stuff or what but I have noticed this a lot over the years.

One of my good friends is a tall and muscular Indian guy but more on the lighter skin side, pretty good looking and easily top 5% of his race. He showed me his matches on dating apps and they were hot but mainly Indian girls, Middle Eastern girls, Latinas, and white women with brunette/dark hair and tans.

Now I went out with him well over 10 times to game, he is more laid back and a lot less aggressive than I am. I saw him get IOIs and attention from girls every single time we went out but they were all Latinas, brown women, or white women that are swarthy as heck (think Emily Ratajkowski or Gal Gadot type of look). Now the guy did get laid 4 of those 10 times, taking a girl home, and it was always a girl with dark hair and tan skin.

Even in social situations, I have seen Arab, Indian, and more tanned/swarthy white girls try to **** him. When we were playing Co-Ed intramural soccer last year, a team we regularly went up against had this tall and tanned Italian chick with dark hair. A few times she went for the tackle on him and once time they both fell down, she landed on top of him. Both sweaty as phuark in the grass and she plays with his hair, smiles, and when they stand up smacks him on the ass while shooting him that seductive look. Luckily the ball was on the other side and only I had remained behind. A month later he was ****ing the girl and even sent me her noods.

I notice it too as an Asian guy, despite the stereotypes of Asian women hating Asian men, I do well with them. Even with white girls though, I do far far better with brunettes than I do blondes. If she has the same hair color and that tan complexion, I hit it out of the ball park with her.

Meanwhile, my blond haired friend hits it out of the ball park with blondes who are way nicer to him than they are to me or even my handsome Indian friend.

Do you guys notice this too? Girls who look ethnically similar to you wanting you more?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if this is some Sigmund Freud stuff or what but I have noticed this a lot over the years.

One of my good friends is a tall and muscular Indian guy but more on the lighter skin side, pretty good looking and easily top 5% of his race. He showed me his matches on dating apps and they were hot but mainly Indian girls, Middle Eastern girls, Latinas, and white women with brunette/dark hair and tans.

Now I went out with him well over 10 times to game, he is more laid back and a lot less aggressive than I am. I saw him get IOIs and attention from girls every single time we went out but they were all Latinas, brown women, or white women that are swarthy as heck (think Emily Ratajkowski or Gal Gadot type of look). Now the guy did get laid 4 of those 10 times, taking a girl home, and it was always a girl with dark hair and tan skin.

Even in social situations, I have seen Arab, Indian, and more tanned/swarthy white girls try to **** him. When we were playing Co-Ed intramural soccer last year, a team we regularly went up against had this tall and tanned Italian chick with dark hair. A few times she went for the tackle on him and once time they both fell down, she landed on top of him. Both sweaty as phuark in the grass and she plays with his hair, smiles, and when they stand up smacks him on the ass while shooting him that seductive look. Luckily the ball was on the other side and only I had remained behind. A month later he was ****ing the girl and even sent me her noods.

I notice it too as an Asian guy, despite the stereotypes of Asian women hating Asian men, I do well with them. Even with white girls though, I do far far better with brunettes than I do blondes. If she has the same hair color and that tan complexion, I hit it out of the ball park with her.

Meanwhile, my blond haired friend hits it out of the ball park with blondes who are way nicer to him than they are to me or even my handsome Indian friend.

Do you guys notice this too? Girls who look ethnically similar to you wanting you more?
I can tell you I've been guilty of this.
I'm sorry I've been like this.
I am trying harder to say hi to guys and make eye contact to guys outside my ethnicity. Mostly East Asian and Malaysian guys where I live.
Very courteous and welldressed and friendly too.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that this only applies to women.
People in general feel more comfort with those that give off a familiarity type vibe. Defenses are lowered quicker and as a result, situations can escalate with better ease.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't just those who share your ethnicity. It's those who look like or remind you of exes, too. The two are often the same and so it snowballs.

And yes, it happens to me in southern Italy, despite some of the ahem theories floating about on sosuave regarding Italian women and their obsession with blonde dudes.

Living here for seven years I haven't seen that theory practiced at all. The more tanned and Mediterranean looking a girl is, the more likely she is to get with a tanned, Mediterranean looking guy. I'm not blonde but I'm on the pale side of Mediterranean dudes. When I was in Britain most people assumed I was British. I can't attract a tanned brunette to save my life here. Only pale blonde girls. Some of whom remind me of exes.

The only exception is my half sister who has a British father and is pale and quasi blonde haired. Her boyfriend is a tanned Italian stereotype.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm barely attracted to other races at all

But as for white girls that look like me? Nah not really. I'm Elvis looking

My taste does sometimes resemble my mother (that might be a Freud thing)

Whiter than white, pale, short, blue or green eyes, red or blonde hair, extremely feminine

And no I don't have mommy issues, it's jus taste

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen many pictures of LTR couples that do look like each other regardless of race. Just the overall look. Some of them could pass as brothers and sisters.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a lover of all cultures fam. It doesn't matter where the chick is from. If I find her appealing, I'll make a move. Of course she has to have good hair, nice skin and teeth, a good pair of t+ts and a bubble butt. But you may be right that some people rather go for ethnical and cultural similarities. I mean it might as well be inertia combined with the association of their own culture or family. Instead of risking something new and discovering behaviors that might bite you in the a** later on, you go on and hunt women whose behavior you might be able to predict by looking at their physical characteristics.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
It isn't just those who share your ethnicity. It's those who look like or remind you of exes, too. The two are often the same and so it snowballs.

And yes, it happens to me in southern Italy, despite some of the ahem theories floating about on sosuave regarding Italian women and their obsession with blonde dudes.

Living here for seven years I haven't seen that theory practiced at all. The more tanned and Mediterranean looking a girl is, the more likely she is to get with a tanned, Mediterranean looking guy. I'm not blonde but I'm on the pale side of Mediterranean dudes. When I was in Britain most people assumed I was British. I can't attract a tanned brunette to save my life here. Only pale blonde girls. Some of whom remind me of exes.

The only exception is my half sister who has a British father and is pale and quasi blonde haired. Her boyfriend is a tanned Italian stereotype.
This is still kind of weird in my eyes but then again, my main experience with Italians has been with Italian Americans who are mainly of Sicilian descent. The men are extremely thirsty for blondes and will kill their whole families to get one and the women are thirsty for paler guys and will kill their families for one too. I think it might just be that Italians that move away from the homeland are perhaps more prone to hating themselves and selling out.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is still kind of weird in my eyes but then again, my main experience with Italians has been with Italian Americans who are mainly of Sicilian descent. The men are extremely thirsty for blondes and will kill their whole families to get one and the women are thirsty for paler guys and will kill their families for one too. I think it might just be that Italians that move away from the homeland are perhaps more prone to hating themselves and selling out.
...or they might take the advice from your other disgusting thread you just made about eating a$$. What is wrong with you? Has it come to this?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People in general feel more comfort with those that give off a familiarity type vibe.
I'm attracted to women who have facial similarities to my first girlfriend. I never notice these similarities immediately.

What I've noticed in the last years, the fathers of the girls I dated always had similarities with me. I shave my head and like to grow my beard. The fathers I met were with one exception bald, and half of them grew their beards.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
OP, after seeing ur threads for abt 2 years, my advice is you seriously need to lose ur virginity and then you'll realise that whatever you think abt women is all worthless.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhm hard to day, to me it happens something like this but on a personality level not physical one.

I had girls of any possible backround but ALL of them were intelligent and good people, no chav types, also overtattoed blue haired cvnts full of piercing naturally dislike me as much as I dislike them.

I notice that its usually clean good girls with a low body count and decent life habits to like me.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am highly suspicious of any man who doesn't eat a girl's ass.

dat-ass-355405.jpg