Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Game Books that Get Straight to The Point?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
So Far the Rational Male was the only one I read that actually just got to the point, I tried to read The Game but it was too boring and he rambled on about useless things for way too long. It seems like most other "game" books are the same way.

I also tried "How To Win Friends Anf Influence People" but it suffers from the same problem that The Game has, he starts off by talking about a bank robbery and dualing.

Is there any Good pickup books that get straight to the point like Rational male? I would say Rooshv but he took away most of his books.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
So Far the Rational Male was the only one I read that actually just got to the point, I tried to read The Game but it was too boring and he rambled on about useless things for way too long. It seems like most other "game" books are the same way.

I also tried "How To Win Friends Anf Influence People" but it suffers from the same problem that The Game has, he starts off by talking about a bank robbery and dualing.

Is there any Good pickup books that get straight to the point like Rational male? I would say Rooshv but he took away most of his books.
just ignore the word 'marriage' and consider reading this one. Some good advice on game/reading women, gaming relationships.
Screenshot_2020-06-30-18-00-17.png

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game by Roosh V. It's been de-listed so you'll have to pirate it or get a physical copy. But it's an amazing, no bullshyt book.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Game by Roosh V. It's been de-listed so you'll have to pirate it or get a physical copy. But it's an amazing, no bullshyt book.
Already checking it out, his talking about smartphones which is good.
just ignore the word 'marriage' and consider reading this one. Some good advice on game/reading women, gaming relationships.
View attachment 4350
Thanks will check this out

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know for a fact that @SW15 has read this, and I believe @lamath has read Game by Roosh V as well.

Excellent book.
I read "Bang", "Day Bang", and "Game" by Roosh. "Bang" and "Day Bang" came out in 2007 and 2011 respectively, and I read them in 2013. "Game" was not released in 2018. I found "Bang" and "Day Bang" more useful than "Game". The problem was that when I read "Game" in 2018, I was mostly familiar with Roosh's work and the Manosphere at large.

For someone completely new to pick up, "Game" would be a great resource. Probably better than "Bang" and "Day Bang".

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on Roosh. He is the only writer who gets to the point. Most self-help books suffer from pages upon pages of boring anecdotes to pad their length. I've been looking over the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene just for fun, but I skip past the tales of ribaldry from 18th Century Austria or the Ming dynasty or whatever. Which is 85% of the book.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up "Atomic Attraction" by Christopher Canwell on Amazon. This guy gets it.

Here's his YouTube channel. I think he has a better perspective on our subject matter than anybody else out there.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Agree on Roosh. He is the only writer who gets to the point. Most self-help books suffer from pages upon pages of boring anecdotes to pad their length. I've been looking over the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene just for fun, but I skip past the tales of ribaldry from 18th Century Austria or the Ming dynasty or whatever. Which is 85% of the book.
That was the exaxt problem i had with "how to win friends and influence them". I don't care about some bank robbery or abraham Lincoln dualing with someone.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum should be enough but if you like books anything by craig beck
and neil strauss tucker max is good to