"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Why my dad does not let me be a femboy

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I was testing makeup and my female friend's clothes in front of mirror and my dad came in from work (his house) and threatened to kick me out. Why would he do that? Like cannot he understand childs are not supposed to be copies of their fathers and have their own will indeed?

I think he is very toxic and I dont know what can I do anymore to be a femboy. Please help me be a femboy in this toxic household

Fortunately ive shaved my whole body before he came from work because he wouldnt let me do it now
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Maybe because you are 42 years old and work as a truck driver?

Btw make sure to use gillettes for your shaving operations, they are engineered for femboys and cucks.
 

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
How should we know. go ask him.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I was testing makeup and my female friend's clothes in front of mirror and my dad came in from work (his house) and threatened to kick me out. Why would he do that? Like cannot he understand childs are not supposed to be copies of their fathers and have their own will indeed?

I think he is very toxic and I dont know what can I do anymore to be a femboy. Please help me be a femboy in this toxic household

Fortunately ive shaved my whole body before he came from work because he wouldnt let me do it now
Maybe hes afraid to like what he sees
"This is disgusting imo"
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
awww, well my dad was a house-shaking Loud Marine who I hardly ever got to see cause he was at work, but if he was home on weekends, I remember Saturday morning he'd Only approve of me watching Popeye cartoons. He used to scare me cause he was always so harsh/angry and my mom took notice of this that I was happier that he usually worked on weekends, so she told my dad to "stay away from him" and "I'll raise him..." I was only 3-5 years old and my mom had dropped me off at daycare (my best friend's mom down the road) at 10 weeks old so she could work. She was a feminist, and today a renowned feminist for what she did in the 80s (lawsuit). I had a pretty f'd up childhood yet privileged childhood (like a "chosen" one). We were poor, but my boomer parents thought they were right, they thought they were better than most others and they were to a certain extent, but not due to Knowledge. They were victims of entertainment, and hardly ever read any books. I'm happy I was born into America (where), and into my brain and body, but I wasn't necessarily born into the absolute "best" situation, but good enough in My mind. My parents had souls. They were soulful people and had a Very good sense of Right (despite my mom dropping me off in daycare at 10 weeks and not breast-feeding me for very long at all she said - this is lack of knowledge or preparation for raising a child at work here or Ignorance). Both my parents were/are Zionists. That kept me preserved with a sense of right and wrong from birth, but it took a long while growing up in the Bible Belt to break out of it a sort of hypnosis that was eating at my mind/ability to think/& soul. Well, you say, that means you're the anti-thesis or a Nazi. Uh, no. I'm just in tune with what my ancestors were (mainly from Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and Norse), which my parents most of their lives, couldn't genuinely appreciate or espouse to me cause of their hypnosis. They were caught up in "entertainment," thus susceptible to the moon landings, what they were told on TV, etc etc. Thus they forsaked their own Kind.

I'm content with what I was born into, despite the fvckedupedness. My parents paid to put me through a good school despite our being poor. They cared.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
awww, well my dad was a house-shaking Loud Marine who I hardly ever got to see cause he was at work, but if he was home on weekends, I remember Saturday morning he'd Only approve of me watching Popeye cartoons. He used to scare me cause he was always so harsh/angry and my mom took notice of this that I was happier that he usually worked on weekends, so she told my dad to "stay away from him" and "I'll raise him..." I was only 3-5 years old and my mom had dropped me off at daycare (my best friend's mom down the road) at 10 weeks old so she could work. She was a feminist, and today a renowned feminist for what she did in the 80s (lawsuit). I had a pretty f'd up childhood yet privileged childhood (like a "chosen" one). We were poor, but my boomer parents thought they were right, they thought they were better than most others and they were to a certain extent, but not due to Knowledge. They were victims of entertainment, and hardly ever read any books. I'm happy I was born into America (where), and into my brain and body, but I wasn't necessarily born into the absolute "best" situation, but good enough in My mind. My parents had souls. They were soulful people and had a Very good sense of Right (despite my mom dropping me off in daycare at 10 weeks and not breast-feeding me for very long at all she said - this is lack of knowledge or preparation for raising a child at work here or Ignorance). Both my parents were/are Zionists. That kept me preserved with a sense of right and wrong from birth, but it took a long while growing up in the Bible Belt to break out of it a sort of hypnosis that was eating at my mind/ability to think/& soul. Well, you say, that means you're the anti-thesis or a Nazi. Uh, no. I'm just in tune with what my ancestors were (mainly from Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and Norse), which my parents most of their lives, couldn't genuinely appreciate or espouse to me cause of their hypnosis. They were caught up in "entertainment," thus susceptible to the moon landings, what they were told on TV, etc etc. Thus they forsaked their own Kind.

I'm content with what I was born into, despite the fvckedupedness. My parents paid to put me through a good school despite our being poor. They cared.
So your parents was jewish or not
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top