Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unable To Use Tinder Unless I Agree With BLM Movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Police not executing black men anymore is a “forced race demand?” Please be specific if you mean otherwise.

The bare minimum standard of the state not executing its citizens should be a universal concept. Please enlighten us which hypocrisy you speak of

Pathetic. You want to equivocate Martin Luther King to confederate generals. Can’t make this up, folks.

Nice try. Those statues can go in a museum. They don’t have any business outside in public spaces.
You still havent answered questions from days ago. Any further comments from you are null and void.

And my post was very clear. It's not my responsibility to dumb it down to you're level of understanding.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will start by saying that their are some issues against blacks, however, what I believe to be the most important topics are hardly even broached, if even at all. And there certainly aren't current policies that specifically target blacks. There are policies which may be used unevenly against blacks, but I have yet to see a policy which has that language in it. I do know companies with actual policies who give blacks preferential treatment though...

So then, we should ask... Why are some fair policies disproportionately affecting blacks?

Hmm... If any place should understand this concept better, it should be SS. Look at women, half of the world's population. There are certain undeniable patterns in their behavior. There are also certain ways they act which occur with almost perfection.

So is there anything biologically about blacks that cause them to act a certain way? I would say no, but the IQ debate is interesting. But let's leave it at No...

Okay, so maybe they are victims of their environment and the media?

Here are common patterns of behavior, which everyone of ignores, and this is not comprehensive by any means...
-blacks commit more crime per capita, with or without police, especially homicides
-blacks are disproportionately represented in jails/prisons which suggests they commit more crime
-75% of blacks are raised by single moms (which I believe to be the biggest issue)
-black immigrants do farrrr better than blacks born in the US

And then we can look at the media. Blacks are predominantly shown as criminals and thugs. Even when blacks have good shows, they still don't tend to show the family unit.

And then you can look at general behaviors of blacks. People will form opinions based on patterns of behavior they witness. I'm not going to speculate on which behaviors could be attributed to each race.

And lastly, you have the police whom have watched the media, know the facts about black crime because it is part of their life, seen blacks in their community. Often times, they are acting based on patterns of behavior.

BLM is not trying to fix the patterns of behavior OR the proper training in restraints. BLM is also not trying to dismantle unions which protected Derek Chauvin and others whom exhibit horrible patterns of behavior. What BLM seeks to do is remove funding from an already underfunded public service and spend in areas which will likely increase costs (and taxes). By the time someone interacts with the police, it's too late. We should be seeking to reduce the amount of encounters blacks have with the law,

Think about the patterns we witness with single moms and their dating or lifestyle. Do we know they are generally not good because we identify them as a single mom, or do we recognize everything that must have led up to that? This being a poor family dynamic, questionable value system, and me first attitude.

Until BLM starts to look at patterns of behavior and actually fixing the black community, I will see it as nothing more than a political coup to take down the United States. They are a leaderless movement seeking power, nothing more...

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And @EyeBRollin, you're a racist.
yes he is, also get ready to be called a racist too, since he loves to call others of what he is, projection is called no?

with is kinda sad, we come here to discuss and improve, but some only want to keep they belie and force it to other people, and don't matter how you argument and point his flaws, he will ignore and keep saying the same thing over and over, can't even elaborate it in a diferent manner so express himself better, with means he is just puking what was shoved on him without thinking

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BLM is also not trying to dismantle unions which protected Derek Chauvin and others whom exhibit horrible patterns of behavior.
That's interesting.

Roober said:
What BLM seeks to do is remove funding from an already underfunded public service and spend in areas which will likely increase costs (and taxes). By the time someone interacts with the police, it's too late. We should be seeking to reduce the amount of encounters blacks have with the law,
If there is less police then wouldn't that reduce the amount of encounters? The issue is being over-policed and under-protected.

Roober said:
Until BLM starts to look at patterns of behavior and actually fixing the black community, I will see it as nothing more than a political coup to take down the United States. They are a leaderless movement seeking power, nothing more...
Trump and his administration is responding to the protest very badly. He tear gassed a bunch of people who were peacefully protesting so he can do a photo-op with the Bible. What type of message is that sending? Trump also appealed to white supremacist militia to use their 2nd amendment rights to go on shooting-sprees against black people. Trump has said when there is looting then there is shooting, and has made other comments dog-whistles that were made by racist white sheriffs back when civil rights protests in the 60s were brutally suppressed, such as sicking dogs on protesters.

As I said in a previous comment, the extent and level of protest is because you have Trump in the White House. Even Republicans (i.e. Lincoln project) are putting up ads against him and openly saying they'd back Biden over him on the next election. Trump is influencing the severity of these protests and this would never have happened like that if there was another president.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP just wants to divide us... he probably still uses bumble everyday to find his drug abusing skanks

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting.

If there is less police then wouldn't that reduce the amount of encounters? The issue is being over-policed and under-protected.

Trump and his administration is responding to the protest very badly. He tear gassed a bunch of people who were peacefully protesting so he can do a photo-op with the Bible. What type of message is that sending? Trump also appealed to white supremacist militia to use their 2nd amendment rights to go on shooting-sprees against black people. Trump has said when there is looting then there is shooting, and has made other comments dog-whistles that were made by racist white sheriffs back when civil rights protests in the 60s were brutally suppressed, such as sicking dogs on protesters.

As I said in a previous comment, the extent and level of protest is because you have Trump in the White House. Even Republicans (i.e. Lincoln project) are putting up ads against him and openly saying they'd back Biden over him on the next election. Trump is influencing the severity of these protests and this would never have happened like that if there was another president.
Police encounters are not a product of an excessively large police force, especially considering how many budgets are strapped. For example, is a lower police force going to prevent the all of the black on black homicides in the last few weeks?

Regardless though, if you have significantly less police, will the crime suddenly disappear? I highly doubt it. There is always a certain percentage of the population inclined towards crime, regardless of race.

As far as the Trump issues you broached, I am not going to dive into that because a) it's irrelevant and completely unrelated, and b) your comments suggest your breadth of knowledge on the subject is extremely narrow.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Police encounters are not a product of an excessively large police force, especially considering how many budgets are strapped. For example, is a lower police force going to prevent the all of the black on black homicides in the last few weeks?
Irrelevant. “Black on Black homicide” is a dog whistle talking point. There is no difference between black on black homicide, white on white homicide, or Asian on Asian homicide. Most killings are intra racial due to proximity / encounter rates

Regardless though, if you have significantly less police, will the crime suddenly disappear? I highly doubt it. There is always a certain percentage of the population inclined towards crime, regardless of race..
Crime is correlated to socioeconomic conditions, not police size. Crime declines with an improving economy and social equity. If a population is educated, fed, and has a job they are less inclined to commit crime.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Irrelevant. “Black on Black homicide” is a dog whistle talking point. There is no difference between black on black homicide, white on white homicide, or Asian on Asian homicide. Most killings are intra racial due to proximity / encounter rates
Actually you're wrong again. Look up statistics for black on black killings vs those of other races and interracial killings. It's not even close.

Where do you come up with this stuff you post?

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Crime is correlated to socioeconomic conditions, not police size. Crime declines with an improving economy and social equity. If a population is educated, fed, and has a job they are less inclined to commit crime.
Yes crime is correlated to socioeconomic conditions but that isn't always the causation. Their are poor all white communities across america that are at the same poverty levels as most black communities but there doesn't seem to be such a huge spike in violence/homicide cases. If you look at the black on black crime should be no where near high as it is. Asian poverty shows even lower rates then both black and white.

This is why I'm a firm believer it is a culture problem that gets endorsed by the government/media. I've already posted lots of suggestions earlier how I feel it could be addressed.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you're wrong again. Look up statistics for black on black killings vs those of other races and interracial killings. It's not even close.

Where do you come up with this stuff you post?
No. There is no such thing as “Black on black homicide.” Just like there is no “white on white homicide“ or “Asian on Asian homicide.” There is only homicide. You’re too committed to your racism to see that.

Glassguy

Reaction score
No. There is no such thing as “Black on black homicide.” Just like there is no “white on white homicide“ or “Asian on Asian homicide.” There is only homicide. You’re too committed to your racism to see that.
You make zero sense. Very senseless statement.

If your theory is correct, why are BLM protestors tearing down statues and burning down cities? I will wait.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make zero sense. Very senseless statement.

If your theory is correct, why are BLM protestors tearing down statues and burning down cities? I will wait.
I know it’s hard to stick to one topic. First it’s “riots,” then it’s statues, then its “black on black homicide” now back to statues. All his arguments have been debunked.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I know it’s hard to stick to one topic. First it’s “riots,” then it’s statues, then its “black on black homicide” now back to statues. All his arguments have been debunked.
No they are all the same topic. You just fail to comprehend. And you also fail to answer simple questions because your brain doesnt get it.

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are absolutely delusional. The final product of mass brainwashing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they are all the same topic. You just fail to comprehend. And you also fail to answer simple questions because your brain doesnt get it.
Constant subject changing is deflection. Everything you put forward has been
debunked.

You are absolutely delusional. The final product of mass brainwashing.
Ah yes.. on que the “blacks are brainwashed” accusation.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His father wouldn’t be murdered by police if he was actually working and had a decent upbringing he wouldn’t be smoking weed.
You mean like Elijah Mccain.

The type of guy that wouldn't hurt a fly, was vegan, played violin to animals and had to wear a mask because of a blood condition.
Police murdered him just like George Floyd despite not resisting and saying how much he supported the police.

Here there was no protests because the police department suppressed the video, no riots, and guess what? No police officer was charged and they were still working in active duty after a murder that I think is in every way like George Floyd. This has now got attention because of George Floyd and the riots and protests.

Or how about an honor roll student that is gunned down:

Here's another decently raised Black kid.

Police murder anybody that is Black, hardworking honor roll students, to sweet souls who bring joy to other people's lives, to hardworking people like Philando Castile.

Your country is so bad that I can just pull out more examples rather than bother even arguing that this statement is absolutely absurd, vile and racist. You eventually run out of excuses or come out with more absurd ones because there is more news and senseless killings than excuses you or anyone can make up.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean like Elijah Mccain.

The type of guy that wouldn't hurt a fly, was vegan, played violin to animals and had to wear a mask because of a blood condition.
Police murdered him just like George Floyd despite not resisting and saying how much he supported the police.

Here there was no protests because the police department suppressed the video, no riots, and guess what? No police officer was charged and they were still working in active duty after a murder that I think is in every way like George Floyd. This has now got attention because of George Floyd and the riots and protests.

Or how about an honor roll student that is gunned down:

Here's another decently raised Black kid.

Police murder anybody that is Black, hardworking honor roll students, to sweet souls who bring joy to other people's lives, to hardworking people like Philando Castile.

Your country is so bad that I can just pull out more examples rather than bother even arguing that this statement is absolutely absurd, vile and racist. You eventually run out of excuses or come out with more absurd ones because there is more news and senseless killings than excuses you or anyone can make up.

It really shame when an innocent person dies, did a quick google search on Elijah Mccain and found he had a normal family life with an active father in his life. If anything this just further proves my point of how important having a father is in your life.

A quick google search on Philando though showed his dad in prison and wants some of his dead sons settlement money. Furthermore they found drugs in the car of Philando's car coupled this statement "Yanez said: "I thought, I was gonna die, and I thought if he's, if he has the, the guts and the audacity to smoke marijuana in front of the five-year-old girl and risk her lungs and risk her life by giving her secondhand smoke and the front seat passenger doing the same thing, then what, what care does he give about me?" Granted this guy didn't need to die but if he had a father figure and wasn't dealing with drugs the whole traffic stop could have gone differently.

I feel like both these examples just show me how important fathers are to society. Also examples are nice and all but trying to find examples that are statistical outliers vs the hard data is bad argument. I still don't condone BLM and violent riots that incited where people have died.

Status
Not open for further replies.