Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

See, the real problem with OLD is that you HAVE to date down

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously u r still angry, how long ago was that? A year?

I heard that stress causes illness such as migraine attacks.

The more stress the more powerful it becomes.

Anger, hate and even obsessions over long periods of time causes stress on the mind 1st and later the body.

I'll provide you with some medication, the pill you need is call anger management.
It's okay man. No need to feel guilty or upset about being gay. We don't hold it against you. Be gay. Be proud. Say it out loud. You guys do not need to stay in the closet.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's okay man. No need to feel guilty or upset about being gay. We don't hold it against you. Be gay. Be proud. Say it out loud. You guys do not need to stay in the closet.
You seem preoccupied with homosexuality, when none was even mentioned, even posting it several times, I however don't mind it, everyone finds me handsome.

outlawJW

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, there are rarities where you get lucky and date someone at your level or higher, but not often.

I consider myself an 8 on my "good/best days" and my OLD pics portray me as an 8-8.5. It's easy for me to pull 6's and below, but I'm not willing to sleep with <=6's unless they, for example, have an amazing ass or something. This makes me sound like an ahole, but I'm actually not--I'm just picky at this point in my life (which everyone should be). 7's are fairly easy to match and converse with, but are more difficult to meet up with than <=6's. While the <=6's may come right over to my place (not always), the 7's usually want to meet out. >=8's are pretty much impossible. Once in a while I'll get lucky (yes, lucky is the right word) and will actually be able to pull an 8 or above, but it's veeerrry few and far between. I'm talking the girl who's literally JUST out of a relationship and needs some d!ck to "get back on her feet" and make her feel sexy again. That's the most common, but still rare. But most >=8's aren't on OLD to actually date. They're on it for attention and date through their social circle. Most >=8's will ghost you mid conversation or when you suggest meeting up. And by most I mean like 90%. 5% of the remaining 10% are girl willing to talk and sext, but not meetup. The last 5% are the times you get lucky.

I honestly believe a 10/10 guy (looks-wise) would have trouble pulling >7.5's on OLD these days. Back in 2012 is was amazing. These days... It's work. And depressing if you don't already have a plate or two.

TL;DR:

OLD is great is you're cool with banging chicks way below your league.
The reality is, the hottest girls DON'T have to use an app to get dates. They get so much attention from school, work and from their social media, having to add yet another filter through a dating app is just a PITA for these girls.

Why would a girl even risk an encounter with a random stranger, with a high probability of being catfished, along with all of the dangers that entails (real or imagined) when she has abundant options IRL from guys she can vet through multiple channels?

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem preoccupied with homosexuality, when none was even mentioned, even posting it several times, I however don't mind it, everyone finds me handsome.
Happy to hear you are embracing your desires with them. Nothing to be ashamed of. I am proud to hear your accept it. However, you really should advise guys dating women since you prefer guys and transexuals.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Happy to hear you are embracing your desires with them. Nothing to be ashamed of. I am proud to hear your accept it. However, you really should advise guys dating women since you prefer guys and transexuals.
Well I'm not the one who keeps on mentioning abt homosexuality.

But I do understand where u r coming from, it is a well known fact that when a man keeps talking abt homosexuality, favourably or not, he has some tendencies in that direction.

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not the one who keeps on mentioning abt homosexuality.

But I do understand where u r coming from, it is a well known fact that when a man keeps talking abt homosexuality, favourably or not, he has some tendencies in that direction.
just curious why you keep on giving advice when you jumped ship to the other team. That is all.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 99 problems but OLD ain't one.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This I'm afraid is an uphill battle as there will always be the weak ones that cave in and continue being enslaved by the pvssy.

I just find it ironic that women have collaborated together to come up with the Feminism movement and #metoo. Yet guys as a whole, are too weak to come up with a movement(mgtow, incel, etc do not count) not to compliment or pay attention to any females on social media and adhere to certain rules(flaking, inconsistent responses, bad behavior, acceptance of overweight being normal, shyt tests, etc). Imagine if there was enough support and media coverage to get the word out to educate and inform the entire male population AND actually have all the males participate and adhere to it. That would be the biggest challenge.
can you lead it? someone that thinks it should be done needs to do it. now is the time with the virus thing.. lots of ears open.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you lead it? someone that thinks it should be done needs to do it. now is the time with the virus thing.. lots of ears open.
I really thought about it at one point but that would mean I would have to give up my privacy and anonymity for it to be effective. I hope someone in a better position that doesn't mind being center and forefront can lead it.

Other idea is to gather everyone on these types of forums to lead a grassroot movement. We could all(mostly) agree to top key messages we want for clueless guys in a short, concise, digestable fashion on a dedicated website. We could all pitch in to get hashtag stickers made and bombard the hell out of the internet and also stick these stickers in every city, everywhere we go to get the message out. I'm thinking critical mass would be one of the ways to achieve it. I'll write a separate thread for some suggestions...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, there are rarities where you get lucky and date someone at your level or higher, but not often.

I consider myself an 8 on my "good/best days" and my OLD pics portray me as an 8-8.5. It's easy for me to pull 6's and below, but I'm not willing to sleep with <=6's unless they, for example, have an amazing ass or something. This makes me sound like an ahole, but I'm actually not--I'm just picky at this point in my life (which everyone should be). 7's are fairly easy to match and converse with, but are more difficult to meet up with than <=6's. While the <=6's may come right over to my place (not always), the 7's usually want to meet out. >=8's are pretty much impossible. Once in a while I'll get lucky (yes, lucky is the right word) and will actually be able to pull an 8 or above, but it's veeerrry few and far between. I'm talking the girl who's literally JUST out of a relationship and needs some d!ck to "get back on her feet" and make her feel sexy again. That's the most common, but still rare. But most >=8's aren't on OLD to actually date. They're on it for attention and date through their social circle. Most >=8's will ghost you mid conversation or when you suggest meeting up. And by most I mean like 90%. 5% of the remaining 10% are girl willing to talk and sext, but not meetup. The last 5% are the times you get lucky.

I honestly believe a 10/10 guy (looks-wise) would have trouble pulling >7.5's on OLD these days. Back in 2012 is was amazing. These days... It's work. And depressing if you don't already have a plate or two.

TL;DR:

OLD is great is you're cool with banging chicks way below your league.
This.
And quit being picky. There's more uglies than goodlookings in OLD and in the world.

Just get laid and get laid often.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was opened by a fatty other day, just standard introductions so "How are you doing?" to which I answer: "Just bidding my time, waiting for a sign, to tell me that I am something special..." to which She says, "I hope you get it." She got a cute face, just probably 180 lbs 5'4 or somethin. How would you answer this? Aggressively, try to meet? or still keep it light?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was opened by a fatty other day, just standard introductions so "How are you doing?" to which I answer: "Just bidding my time, waiting for a sign, to tell me that I am something special..." to which She says, "I hope you get it." She got a cute face, just probably 180 lbs 5'4 or somethin. How would you answer this? Aggressively, try to meet? or still keep it light?
Depends. Chubby or fat?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. Chubby or fat?
Stout or runtish. Her t!tties are probably rubbery-jutting or punchy though she's 32. I like her face and smile. I just responded to her. She seems pursuant, but this will help me tell if she's just attention-whoring.. because she probably thinks I'm out of her league, but if she can get me to commit or act interested, she's won her case for herself. The more you read the more you have a way with words, but of course, you never know the personality on the other side having never Met the person. It's kinda a shot in the dark. You have no idea her intelligence level or how sensitive she is to wording or structure. So far, she seems decently intelligent.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
meet and see if there's any sparks, see how she moves, if she's flexible/graceful enough you might be able to fvck 40 pounds off her over the summer-depending on chemistry and if you rev up her romance hamster into wanting to please/serve you.
Depends on if its still loose fat or solid fat.

If it feels good, proceed forward.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Stout or runtish. Her t!tties are probably rubbery-jutting or punchy though she's 32. I like her face and smile. I just responded to her. She seems pursuant, but this will help me tell if she's just attention-whoring.. because she probably thinks I'm out of her league, but if she can get me to commit or act interested, she's won her case for herself. The more you read the more you have a way with words, but of course, you never know the personality on the other side having never Met the person. It's kinda a shot in the dark. You have no idea her intelligence level or how sensitive she is to wording or structure. So far, she seems decently intelligent.
If you have interest, take a shot. If, after meeting in person, you do not like, then pass.