Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unable To Use Tinder Unless I Agree With BLM Movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BLM is a Marxist political organization that plans to use violent revolutionary tactics to effect the change that they want. What exactly they want seems to change as time goes on. First they wanted the police defunded, lately they seem determined to remove all signs of democracy so that they can replace it with their Marxist dream. Everyone supported the protesters at first, but when they start burning, looting, killing, assaulting, and destroying, my ears glaze over.

What about Malcom X? Malcom X says Martin Luther King Jr was too soft and a more violent approach was necessary. What about South Africa? You don't think that Mandela was involved in some terrorist acts to free their own country which belonged to blacks in the first place before they were invaded and made as worst than second class citizens in apartheid? South Africa is not communist today BTW and never has been. They just became democratic. How is America democratic if is a police state? Isn't reducing police oppression and violence a more democratic society? Isn't Communist country have a strong police presence and don't respect people's privacy? Isn't that what America is if they are monitoring people's internet, smartphone calls and have too much police presence?

Why do people compare Eastern Europe and Russia or China to make some case about Communism when there is no such thing in Africa like that.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Defunding the police means different things to different people. Some on the more extreme end want to get rid of the police altogether. Others want to get rid of the police and build up something in its place completely from scratch. On the more reasonable end, they want to divert funds from the police to invest into urban communities. Some of that is being done now. Unfortunately, with the elections looming in November, politicians have decided to politicize this movement, so I now doubt we will see any bipartisanship, cooperation, or anything getting done.

In my experience, most of the budget in any department goes to payroll and personnel. I'm not in favor of cutting officers pay or benefits because the job they try to do is impossible, it's no wonder some of them go off the rails. Lowering their wages would only result in drawing a lower grade of officer, which will only exacerbate any problems. Nearly 1,000 officers have been injured in these riots, some killed outright, at this point I would say they need more equipment, not less.

BLM is a Marxist political organization that plans to use violent revolutionary tactics to effect the change that they want. What exactly they want seems to change as time goes on. First they wanted the police defunded, lately they seem determined to remove all signs of democracy so that they can replace it with their Marxist dream. Everyone supported the protesters at first, but when they start burning, looting, killing, assaulting, and destroying, my ears glaze over.
How is opposing state violence against black people a Marxist dream?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Malcom X? Malcom X says Martin Luther King Jr was too soft and a more violent approach was necessary.
I understand the philosophy behind a violent approach, but I much admire Martin Luther King. I can't say Malcom X has influenced me at all, although I'm sure I would not be his target audience. But I firmly believe Martin Luther King was a great man, and we sorely miss leadership like his today.

I read earlier you were from Canada, I wasn't aware you lived in Canada. It's probably much easier to imagine abolishing or defunding police in Canada, the US is full of very violent people.

“I don’t see color” is a racist statement. Whether you choose to admit or not, society treats black people differently than white people. That is fact.
I don't dispute your second statement, although I don't believe that police are killing black people in an unusual rate compared to whites, the statistics don't support that. Blacks make up 13% of the population, but account for over half the violent crime. Blacks account for a little less than a third of people killed by police. So the number falls in between where you might expect it to. Obviously more encounters lead to a more chances for things to go wrong. And I haven't seen firm numbers on this, but I would be willing to bet that blacks are far more likely to resist arrest. You are far less likely to be killed by a policeman if you are cooperative, so that's all a factor. Given all that, no sane person would expect only 13% of police fatalities to be black. I have heard police are more hesitant to use lethal force against minorities, because of the potential fallout - I know I would be.

Whatever, none of that means there isn't racism. If you could reduce the crime rate in dense urban areas, that would probably save more lives than anything. Which is why many are calling for putting more money into the communities. LeBron James is giving money to pay for education, a worthy cause.

Regarding "I don't see color" being racist. I would see being colorblind as being a worthy goal, I would like to see people as individuals based on their merit, not on the color of their skin. Martin Luther King said something to this effect in one of his famous speeches, but I don't remember the exact quote. That was a goal of some of the civil rights movements when I was growing up. I don't see that so much anymore, people want to be calling more attention to someone's skin color, not less. Which I do not agree with.

It's not. But BLM was founded by Marxists, and many current members have an aggressive Marxist agenda. These are the people behind defacing national monuments and toppling statues IMO, because they want to remove democracy and its symbols. Since you've claimed that right wing militants are behind the violence, I take that to mean you disapprove of the violence and destruction, for which I applaud you. Finding ways to reduce police killings is good, but I cannot support the more radical elements.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not. But BLM was founded by Marxists, and many current members have an aggressive Marxist agenda. These are the people behind defacing national monuments and toppling statues IMO, because they want to remove democracy and its symbols. Since you've claimed that right wing militants are behind the violence, I take that to mean you disapprove of the violence and destruction, for which I applaud you. Finding ways to reduce police killings is good, but I cannot support the more radical elements.
Statues of Confederate generals are not national monuments nor are they symbols of democracy. They are traitors and losers. Those who defend confederate monuments are endorsing treason.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Statues of Confederate generals are not national monuments nor are they symbols of democracy. They are traitors and losers. Those who defend confederate monuments are endorsing treason.
I wasn't talking about the confederates, I was talking about statues of Washington, Lincoln, Grant, Jackson, Jefferson, Francis Scott Key, and others. And for some reason, they've defaced statues of Mahatma Ghandi, Miguel de Cervantes, Arnold Schwarzenegger, abolitionist abolitionist Matthias Baldwin, etc. And sprayed graffiti on numerous national monuments. Not to mention setting fire to St. John's Church and trying to turn it into an autonomous zone. Recently spokesmen for BLM have been calling for the removal of all representations of "white Jesus", whatever that is.

I understand why they want to get rid of the confederate generals, but I'd rather see it done the proper way. Destruction of public and private property is a violation of people's rights.

Serenity

Reaction score
Recently spokesmen for BLM have been calling for the removal of all representations of "white Jesus", whatever that is.
Really? I don't care how many black Jesus are out there, them wanting to eliminate white Jesus is racist. Particularly because they discriminate based on race.

For all I care they can remove all representations of Jesus, there are more important things in real life than some ancient work of fiction.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about the confederates, I was talking about statues of Washington, Lincoln, Grant, Jackson, Jefferson, Francis Scott Key, and others. And for some reason, they've defaced statues of Mahatma Ghandi, Miguel de Cervantes, Arnold Schwarzenegger, abolitionist abolitionist Matthias Baldwin, etc. And sprayed graffiti on numerous national monuments. Not to mention setting fire to St. John's Church and trying to turn it into an autonomous zone. Recently spokesmen for BLM have been calling for the removal of all representations of "white Jesus", whatever that is.
Statues of terrible men shouldn’t be standing. I don’t think everyone on that list is terrible but my point was clear earlier: It’s not worth shedding a tear over a Columbus statue being ripped to shreds. As for Jesus, you do know what the actual historical flesh And blood Jesus looked like, right?

I understand why they want to get rid of the confederate generals, but I'd rather see it done the proper way. Destruction of public and private property is a violation of people's rights.
Did you ever consider the “proper way” has been tried and failed for decades and those monuments are still standing?

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for Jesus, you do know what the actual historical flesh And blood Jesus looked like, right?
I don't think any photos exist of him besides the Shroud of Turin, lol.

Having been born a Jew in the middle east, he could be anywhere from lily white to dark brown.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burning down buildings, looting stores, and tearing down statues has more to do with Marxist ideals than solving violence against black people. The people running BLM are avowed and proud Marxists. No offense but if you think their end game has anything to do with improving black lives then you're pretty naive. When they start protesting Planned Parenthood (which kills millions of black babies every year) , demanding better policing (as opposed to none whatsoever) for minority communities, and start to extol the virtues of the nuclear family (as opposed to their stated goal of dismantling them),the destruction of which is perhaps the single biggest reason for black poverty/crime then perhaps they'll convince those of us who are sympathetic to their plight, but will never kneel before a mob of criminals and anarchists, of their sincerity.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s cut the BS and bring some receipts. You’re making up garbage at this point. This post is a dumpster of logical fallacies, lies, and mindless drivel.

Burning down buildings, looting stores, and tearing down statues has more to do with Marxist ideals than solving violence against black people.
Cite an official Marxist text that endorses burning down buildings and looting. Then, you must address the next point:

The people running BLM are avowed and proud Marxists.
Black Lives Matter is an official activist organization. Cite any public spokesperson from the organization declaring it as advicate for Marxism.

No offense but if you think their end game has anything to do with improving black lives then you're pretty naive.
Then what is their endgame? Please provide the source.

When they start protesting Planned Parenthood (which kills millions of black babies every year) ,
Don’t bring up irrelevant subjects. Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter.

demanding better policing (as opposed to none whatsoever) for minority communities, and start to extol the virtues of the nuclear family (as opposed to their stated goal of dismantling them),the destruction of which is perhaps the single biggest reason for black poverty/crime then perhaps they'll convince those of us who are sympathetic to their plight, but will never kneel before a mob of criminals and anarchists, of their sincerity.
None of these accusations are consistent with what is stated by the organization:

Now, you are free to disagree with any of their stated policy positions but it is disingenuous to make up lies as your sole basis of attack. That is called a strawman argument. Your post is littered with them. If their policies truly have no merit, it would be easy to stick to criticizing the substance of those policies.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
I would love for you to show me where right wing extremists are burning down buildings. Sorry but another false and completely idiotic statement from you.

The right wing has been to busy AT WORK to go loot, steal, kill people and riot. THUGS.
@EyeBRollin Still waiting on an answer to this.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BLM and all the people talking about "racial justice" are just out to grab power
Black Lives Matter is an official activist organization. Cite any public spokesperson from the organization declaring it as advicate for Marxism.
Here you go, straight from the horse's mouth.

Don’t bring up irrelevant subjects. Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter.
Planned Parenthood is the single greatest killer of blacks, they just get them in the womb.

You're being willfully ignorant or disingenuous. There are many black commentators who say that welfare encouraging single black mothers to pump out illegitimate fatherless kids as a source of income, and the destruction of the black family units are THE biggest cause of the current plight of the black community in america.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Planned parenthood is the number one killer of Black Lives. Please explain to me how the number 1 killer of black lives which is also federal funded by the government is irrelevant.

Don't you think if the BLM movement cared as much as you say they do that they would want to get rid of greatest threat to black lives in america that un-ironically is funded by the government.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The BLM movement, like Feminism, has been hijacked and is being used as a political tool by those in power. Both movements started out with good intentions to seek equality, but now have morphed into a destructive force.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BLM and all the people talking about "racial justice" are just out to grab power
Another false accusation.

Here you go, straight from the horse's mouth.

You may want to listen to that a second time, better yet read the transcription.

Planned Parenthood is the single greatest killer of blacks, they just get them in the womb.
Abortion not the topic of this debate.

You're being willfully ignorant or disingenuous. There are many black commentators who say that welfare encouraging single black mothers to pump out illegitimate fatherless kids as a source of income, and the destruction of the black family units are THE biggest cause of the current plight of the black community in america.
Another strawman argument. That opinion is not an official position of black lives matter. You’re flailing around incoherently at this point.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Planned parenthood is the number one killer of Black Lives. Please explain to me how the number 1 killer of black lives which is also federal funded by the government is irrelevant.
Unless there is a Nazi government ordering all Black babies have to be aborted, you can't impugn the government for causing those abortions. People causing those abortions are the baby's mothers, not the government.

When an police officer murders a civilian, then the police officer is acting with state sanctioned violence, especially if they don't have any consequences, or any serious consequences. In this case, you can say the government is killing Black people.

The argument about abortion can lead to a second amendment being retracted and all guns confiscated because people can commit suicide with guns. Just because people commit suicide with guns, doesn't mean the second amendment is to blame for suicides, or the government is causing suicides. People with free agency use guns and decide to end their life, then its their fault, not the government. Same thing with mothers and their own children.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't you think if the BLM movement cared as much as you say they do that they would want to get rid of greatest threat to black lives in america that un-ironically is funded by the government.
This is not an abortion thread. Read the official list of BLM policy positions. You’ve been given the link.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, abortion and black on black crime are normal deflection arguments. Yet those arguments fail to consider that police have sworn an oath to serve and protect, they are often bullies that pick on people who have racist mothers and are used to getting away with stuff in life and end up with that job so they can continue bullying other people, that this is becomes government sanctioned murder whenever police get away with that stuff and you start saying the victim was a criminal anyway.

These same people can not answer " Why does the USA even have Capital Punishment? " , and claim its for serious crimes like murder and then have a zillion unofficial state sanctioned executions for trivial crimes like a counterfeit $ 20.00 bill or selling loose leaf cigarettes and not paying taxes, picking up a toy-gun at Walmart, or a kid playing with a toy gun at a park or some other very trivial issue? That is what is in effect happening when people say a Black person is a criminal who deserved to die over a crime that is not murder. Then you don't have a fair Death penalty system. So lets call it what it is, Black people (and others who are subject to police brutality) have to worry about making any trivial offense, real or otherwise, because you are now subject to a death penalty. Some malicious person can call 911 and falsely claim you have a weapon.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That opinion is not an official position of black lives matter. You’re flailing around incoherently at this point.
So only the official position of blacks lives matter matters? You're so unbelievably biased it's not even funny.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ignorant to think that abortion and the destruction of the family unit in general along with socialism doesn't promote racism. Number 1 killer of blacks is abortion a government policy. Welfare another government policy has lead to destruction of the family unit in black communities along with providing less job opportunities and creating a culture of entitlement. Welfare also promotes racism between Whites and Asians who see a minority population who's majority is on welfare benefits. Then you have socialist/racist policies like diversity/racial quotas instead of being based on merit this also promotes racism, asians really get screwed over here by latinos and blacks. Divorce courts, child support and alimony all destroying the family unit.

If you really want to help black lives and generally everyone. You would de-fund abortions and welfare, use that money to invest in poor communities to bring back jobs and education. Jobs would bring back self respect along with pride and respect for community. Poverty would be lower so crime would drop as well since there is a direct correlation. If you removed child support and alimony women would be careful on who they choose as a partners and would stick with their husband's/man since he would be a provider with a job. Fathers would then be a thing again in the black community and crime would drop. Remove socialist policies like diversity quotas and racist views would drop as well. All of these government policies that you think is helping the black man is killing him. Some of these policies are killing america.

Socialism works only in countries with very little diversity. This is america we are all about diversity!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.