"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Female matchmaker's rant @ females about their unrealistic standards

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Most women have no need to become a client of a matchmaker. The women that do become matchmaker clients usually fit many of the following descriptions

-33 years old or older
-Careerist. Demanding career paying $90,000/annual or more. You'll see a lot of female doctors and lawyers.
-Overweight
-Few have children. The 30 something women rarely have children. These ones have a roaring bio clock. Many of the 40+ ones have kids and sometimes their kids are 18+.
-They can be either never married or divorced

The most desirable women never make it to a matchmaker. A beta male will settle for a childless, once divorced 35 year old female MD. The alpha males that she would want probably wouldn't interact with her more than a few months of casual sex.

Matchmakers typically have male clients, who are in their 30s or older, and are somewhat beta. This beta male is usually happy if a matchmaker can pair him off with a female who is 2-5 years younger. So if a 40 year old beta male gets an extended relationship out of some 35-39 year old woman, he's probably happy. That's not all that easy for the matchmaker to achieve.

There are a lot of complaints with matchmakers.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Most women have no need to become a client of a matchmaker. The women that do become matchmaker clients usually fit many of the following descriptions

-33 years old or older
-Careerist. Demanding career paying $90,000/annual or more. You'll see a lot of female doctors and lawyers.
-Overweight
-Few have children. The 30 something women rarely have children. These ones have a roaring bio clock. Many of the 40+ ones have kids and sometimes their kids are 18+.
-They can be either never married or divorced

The most desirable women never make it to a matchmaker. A beta male will settle for a childless, once divorced 35 year old female MD. The alpha males that she would want probably wouldn't interact with her more than a few months of casual sex.

Matchmakers typically have male clients, who are in their 30s or older, and are somewhat beta. This beta male is usually happy if a matchmaker can pair him off with a female who is 2-5 years younger. So if a 40 year old beta male gets an extended relationship out of some 35-39 year old woman, he's probably happy. That's not all that easy for the matchmaker to achieve.

There are a lot of complaints with matchmakers.
What gets me is how they say, "Have kids, doesn't want them (or any more)" uh, well, how's that appealing to a dude? I mean I know some dudes that don't mind raising other men's kids, but they're few and far between in my world. Women just show their cards and shoot themselves in the foot by giving that info up front n' center, BUT maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there ARE a boatload of suckers willing to get tied up in a you're-not-my-father-back-talk 24/7 life just in order to get some pvssy/clout (of hey, I'm married and I have a family - to their co-workers/friends/family they want that 'status' or image).
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
What gets me is how they say, "Have kids, doesn't want them (or any more)" uh, well, how's that appealing to a dude? I mean I know some dudes that don't mind raising other men's kids, but they're few and far between in my world. Women just show their cards and shoot themselves in the foot by giving that info up front n' center, BUT maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there ARE a boatload of suckers willing to get tied up in a you're-not-my-father-back-talk 24/7 life just in order to get some pvssy/clout (of hey, I'm married and I have a family - to their co-workers/friends/family they want that 'status' or image).
Never underestimating the simping that exists. Betas will go to big lengths for scraps of pusssy.

In my 30s, it is no more difficult for me to date a childless woman than it was for me in my 20s. If I am single in my 40s, I will be dating only childless women.
 
Top