Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't watch the whole video, but from what I heard, the police tried to get to the shooting victims but were driven off by the protesters pelting them with objects. Someone supposedly got the victims to the hospital on their own, but only one survived.

These protesters disgust me. They've destroyed businesses (including those owned by minorities), injured nearly 1000 cops, spray painted graffiti all over national monuments, vandalized, torn down statues (including at least one abolitionist), and are well on the way to destroying the police department (which I guess will make them happy). All the while the people running the cities either turn a blind eye or cheer it on. The guy who shot Rayshard Brooks is essentially a political prisoner. What's going on is sickening.
I agree.

One perspective is the "adults" in the room don't get active fighting the nonsese in order to make everybody clear what is going on. Many people are oppurtunists and would side with everybody who is in power. They might get an oppurtunity to make their own reasoning if CHAZ is what they want.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These people are idiots. I wish I could be a dictator right now and have the full support of the US military and the proxy operatives. I’d do such good for this country and would restore us to glory that even was beyond what we were in the 50s.

One can dream....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard a theory on why so many young white women are participating in and organizing BLM protests. I noticed our local protest was organized by a young white woman.

Anyway, we've talked about how so many girls get higher education - attend college (more than males do). And that girls tend to make good students because they usually do what is required of them. So the theory is that these girls have been faithfully indoctrinated by their left wing professors (as most are). Makes sense, since we've talked about how colleges are havens for ideas like feminism, signing consent slips for sex, etc. So they come out looking to further the SJW agenda.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard a theory on why so many young white women are participating in and organizing BLM protests. I noticed our local protest was organized by a young white woman.

Anyway, we've talked about how so many girls get higher education - attend college (more than males do). And that girls tend to make good students because they usually do what is required of them. So the theory is that these girls have been faithfully indoctrinated by their left wing professors (as most are). Makes sense, since we've talked about how colleges are havens for ideas like feminism, signing consent slips for sex, etc. So they come out looking to further the SJW agenda.
Yes the theory is they are more agreeable and nurturing that is why they like working as a nurse for example.

After college this tendencies expand to all kinds of "vulnerable" minorities. In theorie that is not a bad thing. In real life things tend to get quite complicated.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't watch the whole video, but from what I heard, the police tried to get to the shooting victims but were driven off by the protesters pelting them with objects. Someone supposedly got the victims to the hospital on their own, but only one survived.

These protesters disgust me. They've destroyed businesses (including those owned by minorities), injured nearly 1000 cops, spray painted graffiti all over national monuments, vandalized, torn down statues (including at least one abolitionist), and are well on the way to destroying the police department (which I guess will make them happy). All the while the people running the cities either turn a blind eye or cheer it on. The guy who shot Rayshard Brooks is essentially a political prisoner. What's going on is sickening.
You have to keep in mind that a meaningful amount of this vandalism is carried out by false flag agent provocateurs, we know this for a fact.

Vandalizing or taking down statues of Ulysses Grant for example, is most certainly the work of white supremacist agent provocateurs. They both hate Ulysses himself in the first place because he was a Radical Republican who aside from championing egalitarianism also prosecuted the equivalent hate groups of his day (KKK and the Redeemer terrorist movement), and because they want to inflame tensions and smear their enemies by making it seem like their enemies were the ones who vandalized his statue.

The FBI has already been warning for years that hate groups are infiltrating America's police force as "ghost skins", Bob Kroll is one of them.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's certainly an interesting theory and I'm sure some women fit this mold, but I honestly think the vast majority of women participating in these protests are just bored from lockdown or they're unemployed right now and have nothing else to do.....

In prior years, When Eric Garner or Philando Castile were killed the protests werent anywhere near as big as they are now. And there certainly werent any protests about it in Britain or any other country....

That's because this time it happened during lockdown and everyone is bored and looking for an excuse to cause a ruckus....

When that extra $600 weekly supplemental unemployment payment ends on July 31 and these schmucks have to go out and look for work this will blow over just like in years prior.....

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to keep in mind that a meaningful amount of this vandalism is carried out by false flag agent provocateurs, we know this for a fact. Vandalizing or taking down statues of Ulysses Grant for example, is most certainly the work of white supremacist agent provocateurs. They both hate Ulysses himself in the first place because he was a Radical Republican and prosecuted the equivalent hate groups of his day (KKK and the Redeemer terrorist movement), and because they want to inflame tensions and smear their enemies by making it seem like their enemies were the ones who vandalized his statue. The FBI has already been warning for years that hate groups are infiltrating America's police force as "ghost skins", Bob Kroll is one of them.
You don't need much of agent provocateurs when you have players that openly legitimize violence like Cuomo from CNN.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need much of agent provocateurs when you have players that openly legitimize violence like Cuomo from CNN.
The idea of agent provocateurs is just more spin, all we have to do is run a youtube search and take a look if these looters and rioters even look like the right wing or undercover cops.... Sorry, but Right wing voters and cops dont have green hair and lip piercings.....

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet USA authorities tolerate destroying monuments of Columb
Christopher Columbus was judged as a monster even by the brutal standards of his time and thrown in prison for a while by the monarchs of Spain for his conduct. Columbus should never have had any monuments glorifying him in the first place.

I don't follow the news, so unfortunately I have no idea who Cuomo is.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christopher Columbus was judged as a monster even by the brutal standards of his time and thrown in prison for a while by the monarchs of Spain for his conduct. Columbus should never have had any monuments glorifying him in the first place.

I don't follow the news, so unfortunately I have no idea who Cuomo is.
Chris Cuomo is almost what Tucker Carlson is for Fox. He is basically one of the top guys at CNN.

Check the part from beginning to 0.15sec on the video.
Check the part from beginning to 0.15sec on the video.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Finally some place where I can ask people in USA why are these Floyd George protests tolerated to such extent.

Guy was criminal, former multiple convict, at some point he threatened pregnant female with a gun when he invaded her house.

Yet USA authorities tolerate destroying monuments of Columb or Washington and incredibly idiotic political correctness - suddenly USA is guilty of mass murders of minorities everywhere (tbh sometimes it was alas it has happened long time ago) so wtf?

Only reason I can think of is that COVID & employment crisis as BLM movement is simply a pure sign of idiocracy to me as "all lives matter" so to speak.
The mayor's should have designated an area within their city where people are could demonstrate to their hearts content and at the same time strictly enforcing discipline.

The rioting, arson and break-in's should never be tolerated, plenty of innocent businesses were broken into.

Coumo has better leadership capabilities then Trump.

But yet Trump is so much better the Biden.

Sorry guys but Biden not only looks half baked, with poor body language but also sounds like he's stupid.

Looks like Americans has poor choices.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mayor's should have designated an area within their city where people are could demonstrate to their hearts content and at the same time strictly enforcing discipline.

The rioting, arson and break-in's should never be tolerated, plenty of innocent businesses were broken into.

Sorry guys but Biden not only looks half baked, with poor body language but also sounds like he's stupid.

Biden is a Manchurian candidate that's not even trying to win. He's controlled opposition in the theatre of politics.

All the odds are stacked in his favor, and yet Biden has been completely absent from media for the last 2 months.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Biden is a Manchurian candidate that's not even trying to win. He's controlled opposition in the theatre of politics.

All the odds are stacked in his favor, and yet Biden has been completely absent from media for the last 2 months.
For a country the size and eminence of America, outstanding leadership capabilities is a must.

Neither Trump nor Biden is up to that task.

To me, Trump should lead or be the Minister/Secretary for commerce, whilst Biden should retire, another candidate should be offered up, someone who can not only unite Americans but American traditional allies and by doing so will propel Americans into greater heights.

Once 5G is actually active, the way of life for many Americans and people around the globe will drastically change, many jobs and businesses will be redundant but at the same time it also creates new jobs and businesses.

You guys need to be well prepared for the coming economic revolution, take advantage of it.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was writing about Chris Cuomo. He is a anchor at CNN. He is the brother of Andrew Cuomo who is the major of New York.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the theory is they are more agreeable and nurturing that is why they like working as a nurse for example.

After college this tendencies expand to all kinds of "vulnerable" minorities. In theorie that is not a bad thing. In real life things tend to get quite complicated.
Not nurturing. They’re more agreeable, yes, but the reason why they like service-based jobs is because it’s something social. Women prefer jobs like these for this reason. Not because they’re nurturing lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It’s because women conform to social pressures more easily than men do. It’s social suicide to be a conservative in today’s time, and leftism is what’s the new trend lol. That’s basically it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to keep in mind that a meaningful amount of this vandalism is carried out by false flag agent provocateurs, we know this for a fact.

Vandalizing or taking down statues of Ulysses Grant for example, is most certainly the work of white supremacist agent provocateurs. They both hate Ulysses himself in the first place because he was a Radical Republican who aside from championing egalitarianism also prosecuted the equivalent hate groups of his day (KKK and the Redeemer terrorist movement), and because they want to inflame tensions and smear their enemies by making it seem like their enemies were the ones who vandalized his statue.

The FBI has already been warning for years that hate groups are infiltrating America's police force as "ghost skins", Bob Kroll is one of them.
Most of the vandalism is done by leftists and angry black people, not agent provocateurs (there are some that do, but it’s far more rare than the other party).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on, if you were running his campaign would you let him leave the house? I wouldn't. Change his legal name to Not Trump and induce him into a coma until after the election.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the vandalism is done by leftists and angry black people, not agent provocateurs (there are some that do, but it’s far more rare than the other party).
I'm willing to concede the possibility that the people who vandalized Grant's statue are simply ignorant morons rather than false flaggers. I really haven't looked it up.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not nurturing. They’re more agreeable, yes, but the reason why they like service-based jobs is because it’s something social. Women prefer jobs like these for this reason. Not because they’re nurturing lol
So why do they like something social?

I would guess that women have a trait to care for their babies. I would call that nurturing. It goes along with emphathy I would think.