Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: How Many Bones Would You Break to Get Laid? “Incels” are going under the knife to reshape their faces, and their dating prospects.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The fact anyone would do this shows how stupid they are. That isn't going to change their poor self image and low confidence they have which is the real reason they are not getting laid.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally support fixing yourself through surgery if you are born with major flaws or you cant accept yourself however doing all of that only to get laid its a sure mark of someone being mentally ill.

If a guy who broke his nose countless time till it became as big as his hand wants to get some proportions back to him face, he has my blessing.

If a visually normal guy spends money to get his face changed to look like a certain celebrity, he needs therapy.
Most of those incels (except few who really got crappy cards from their dna) would fix their problems by getting in shape, improve their hygiene and life style.

Some of them need to drop their toxic environment clearly but the majority of them can still solve their situation with conventional actions.

If a guy happens to be incel cause he is short, weak boned, bald at 18 and with crooked teeth there is not much he can do anyway, he got royally screwed up from mother nature even tough someone will tell him that he just needs to be more confident...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been a recent mass incel shooting in Arizona and another recent incel terrorist charge in Toronto of a 17 year old incel who stabbed a massage parlour. This is honestly all the articles you can come up with on the subject?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ban him please
The FBI or whatever government agency is probably marking this board because it searches for key-words like "incel" and the feds might shut this board down if there are too many "incel" key-words on here and it sounds like we are up to something.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact anyone would do this shows how stupid they are. That isn't going to change their poor self image and low confidence they have which is the real reason they are not getting laid.
this pretty much sums it up imo

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The FBI or whatever government agency is probably marking this board because it searches for key-words like "incel" and the feds might shut this board down if there are too many "incel" key-words on here and it sounds like we are up to something.
You just said "incel" twice lol. Here come the cops!

Eh, I enjoy a lot of the articles he posts. Some of them touch off good discussion.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided to look at the photos in the article and it appears to be coming to a conclusion that all Chads have an oval shaped face. It's a trend if you look at the before and after pictures. So you fail with women if you don't have an oval shaped face?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you fail with women if you don't have an oval shaped face?
I've heard crazier things.
Such as you fail with women if you're not an @sshole.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more of this incel stuff I read the more I feel bad for these guys. Many of them aren't even ugly, some I've seen were actually attractive, but their major issue had to do with mental health problems. The dating market out there is hard and women are far pickier now than they've ever been, so you combine that with the fact that the internet allows these people to congregate as a group and encourage each other's negative patterns of thought then it just spirals out of control.

Many of these men are total shut ins, have literally no social life, don't work, have no hobbies other than gaming and posting online. This is similar to the "vegetable men" they have in Japan, literally a bunch of adult males who never leave the house. You think men like this who haven't left the house in a month who go out and talk to a woman are going to have any success?

This incel thing should really be a sign of what is to come as people become more and more distant due to the internet, and this is already been going on for a while. Go to any bar or club and see what the young women in their early 20s are doing while they are there......literally just staring at their phone doing who knows what.