Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling big changes after my last decisions

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and they will do more, why? you gave then power, now you removed said power so they are feeling it, I do recommend you block her e-mail and don't talk with then again, and keep doing your things, and most important of all never falter
I just did that. It doesn't worth allowing her to send me emails.

When they changed all the locks on the house where I lived, my gym equipment was there ... They donated all of them. They were worth an average of about $ 6000 in Brazilian currency. Some years of saving money and buying my stuffs. =/

A day ago she sent me like this: "Son, give me your apartment number please. We want to visit you."

The other day: "Hello, your gym has been donated."

My dad to everyone he knows: "He freaked out for good ... he's living in an extremely dangerous and poor place. I don't even give him a month to come crawling back to me." (the few people from my family that still cares told me that)

I almost went to court against them, but on second thought ... Today I am confident that this is not much compared to what I will be able to achieve from now on.

I had found a buyer of my equipment when they changed the lock on the house. I had agreed to go there, but after that I ended up canceling. Slutty on their part? Yes, but I at least lie on my bed with a clear conscience about my actions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did that. It doesn't worth allowing her to send me emails.

When they changed all the locks on the house where I lived, my gym equipment was there ... They donated all of them. They were worth an average of about $ 6000 in Brazilian currency. Some years of saving money and buying my stuffs. =/

A day ago she sent me like this: "Son, give me your apartment number please. We want to visit you."

The other day: "Hello, your gym has been donated."

My dad to everyone he knows: "He freaked out for good ... he's living in an extremely dangerous and poor place. I don't even give him a month to come crawling back to me." (the few people from my family that still cares told me that)

I almost went to court against them, but on second thought ... Today I am confident that this is not much compared to what I will be able to achieve from now on.

I had found a buyer of my equipment when they changed the lock on the house. I had agreed to go there, but after that I ended up canceling. Slutty on their part? Yes, but I at least lie on my bed with a clear conscience about my actions.
If you can afford court it sets a clear precident. You cannot be nice to these particular people.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can afford court it sets a clear precident. You cannot be nice to these particular people.
thing is it will drag, and in the end he would spend far more then 6k, this is that situation about crazy exes we tell then cut your loses and move on fast, is such a hassle you really don't want to waste time on it, plus the judge can always be a retarted and dismiss this, less time he spend thinking on then the better.

also i'm being a little paranoid but, take care, make sure your parents never figure out where you life and make sure you are not being followed.

the way he said this to his family don't smell well, if they don't even can figure where you are living and just said that to look strong is less bad, but if not well... lets jsut say you will heard of then a lot still

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is it will drag, and in the end he would spend far more then 6k, this is that situation about crazy exes we tell then cut your loses and move on fast, is such a hassle you really don't want to waste time on it, plus the judge can always be a retarted and dismiss this, less time he spend thinking on then the better.

also i'm being a little paranoid but, take care, make sure your parents never figure out where you life and make sure you are not being followed.

the way he said this to his family don't smell well, if they don't even can figure where you are living and just said that to look strong is less bad, but if not well... lets jsut say you will heard of then a lot still
If he does not complain about it to them it lets them know he will defend himself. If he can afford it he should set this clear precident. If he cannot, then he cannot. But it's up to him and the option exists.

He can also setup a restraining order so they cannot call or come by. He needs to protect his life.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to a trusted attorney about it. We will even set up a meeting so that he can explain everything in more detail.

However, here in Brazil it can be a little more complicated. I will need to assess the risks very calmly.

It is still an option, but due to the nuisance and possible consequences that this may generate, it has to be well calculated.

It is that saying: "Fight a pig and it will come out dirty. The difference is that the pig likes to be dirty."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to a trusted attorney about it. We will even set up a meeting so that he can explain everything in more detail.

However, here in Brazil it can be a little more complicated. I will need to assess the risks very calmly.

It is still an option, but due to the nuisance and possible consequences that this may generate, it has to be well calculated.

It is that saying: "Fight a pig and it will come out dirty. The difference is that the pig likes to be dirty."
Very wise... You will have to evaluate and share the feedback. Many of the guys face similar scenarios and many times there is something that can be done.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is the retraining order so difficult there? In our country it sets up the next consequence for jail time and penalties.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes man... I'm taking care even on social media... Saw some weird profiles on instagram trying to follow my private account. I'm blocking them all.

Those cases are only the point of the iceberg... The hole is further down.

I don't like to talk about these things, but what really scared me and made me seek help and take actions to get out of the situation as quickly were two things:

1 - I was in the worst stage of depression in my life. I desperately called my parents asking for help, explaining that I was depressed and having bad thoughts and that I would like their support. They said all kinds of **** in my face, absurd things. As if I were trash.

2 - I was one step away from taking my own life this day, isolated and in an emotional state that was very strange (I get scared just remembering it). Do you know what literally prevented me from doing this? Hear all the **** that was thrown in my face. As crazy as it sounds, it saved me.

I stopped and thought: if I do that, I will be being as bad with me as the things my parents do and talk about me. I always waited for their acceptance, but in the end, I was the one who needed to accept me before anything.

I felt like garbage, a mistake in their lives ... Just as I have been told all along. And luckily, I was able to see all these things and start to love myself more.

That's where I started to climb back out of the rock.

Man, in their view I would be: drug addict, criminal, loser, dumb, retarded, psychopath, sociopath and so on. Thankfully, it's just in their fantasy world.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the retraining order so difficult there? In our country it sets up the next consequence for jail time and penalties.
its not like difficult, its ahve to be a reason, if was a female asking they would provide, a male asking against his parents? now that will require a reason, if he could pull a psych document telling the parents is causing damage to his mind then I guess, problem is he will need to prove his parents are really trying to hurt him mentally, and if the parents can't pull the he is our son and we are worried, and teh judge buy it

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly yes. = /

That was my first choice with my lawyer. He said it is only possible if we gather enough evidence to prove that they are putting my life or safety at risk.

Gossip and false accusations could only be used in a libel and defamation case if witnesses agreed to go to court to testify on my behalf. Evidence would also be needed to substantiate the charges.

If they do anything that violates my security and I get evidence, I will immediately issue this restraining order.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very wise... You will have to evaluate and share the feedback. Many of the guys face similar scenarios and many times there is something that can be done.
As soon as I meet my lawyer I share this in here.

Just can affirm that those laws will be similar to other countries, but I might help to understand a bit.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
After I took courage to broke my relationship, left my dad's company job and the house he owns that I used to live... Some big shifts are coming.

Idk but I'm on my second week and my energy is so high... Finish my mobile game dev (I develop casual games and do all the music production, coding and graphic design by myself), and already published that on Google Play (Portuguese and English).

I began to make calisthenics beginners workouts and my body is changing... Like I'm feeling more strong in all aspects. Also more confident.

Working hard on my UX designer website to start getting some freelancers until I find a jog on that field... And it's being amazing. I just found that I love that field.

Good looking women are hitting me again. Before that I was like a unattractive guy... Maybe cause I changed my energy and confidence.

I'm loving my new place, it's a fcking good sensation. Now my parents are trying to make me gave up on here and go to a new house they are saying to my family they are going to buy for me. It seems they saw that I was serious about leaving, and they are realizing that I'm way better without that emotional abuse situations they used to spill on me.

I know I will have some difficult situations going forward, but I haven't felt that way in a long time.

I have so much to thank to a lot of guys here who took their time to help me... I feel so grateful for that and I remember all the things you said to me. It's like I was a child and now I'm growing up... Learning with your experiences and lessons. I don't know if I'm on a position to retribute all that lessons, but I will always feel in debt with everyone here.

It was like I was on a cage, and now I'm free from that. Really crazy that feeling.
you making game in unity? did you see my game?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not like difficult, its ahve to be a reason, if was a female asking they would provide, a male asking against his parents? now that will require a reason, if he could pull a psych document telling the parents is causing damage to his mind then I guess, problem is he will need to prove his parents are really trying to hurt him mentally, and if the parents can't pull the he is our son and we are worried, and teh judge buy it
Were you seeing a counselor so that you have proofs?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a game dev too? Send me the link if you have... Would like to check it!

Can send mine too if you want.
Hey bro, was some of your creative vision, brilliance and focus also reduced by being in there with your parents? It's going to take time to get them all the way out of your head, but it's amazing even 2 weeks out is such a difference.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly yes. = /

That was my first choice with my lawyer. He said it is only possible if we gather enough evidence to prove that they are putting my life or safety at risk.

Gossip and false accusations could only be used in a libel and defamation case if witnesses agreed to go to court to testify on my behalf. Evidence would also be needed to substantiate the charges.

If they do anything that violates my security and I get evidence, I will immediately issue this restraining order.
Hey bro. Even if the lawyer doesn't have you go to court they have excellent advice. They understand and live in a world of communication and adversarial positions. He will give you clues on how to behave and how to treat this type of thing.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, was some of your creative vision, brilliance and focus also reduced by being in there with your parents? It's going to take time to get them all the way out of your head, but it's amazing even 2 weeks out is such a difference.
It's raising so much right now, but I always liked creative stuffs like composing, creating arts as a designer, app prototypes, etc.

Gonna share my game here, it has a english translation too: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BlackfoxLabs.CrazyBallBreaker

Don't know how to share in other way (or those kind of links are allowed), but you can find I guess if you type "Crazy Ball Breaker". It's just not on the first game options on google play... but it appears in there.

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-22 at 16.25.43.jpeg

It would be awesome to hear some feedbacks if anyone download it. It's free and there is no annoying ads in there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's raising so much right now, but I always liked creative stuffs like composing, creating arts as a designer, app prototypes, etc.

Gonna share my game here, it has a english translation too: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BlackfoxLabs.CrazyBallBreaker

Don't know how to share in other way (or those kind of links are allowed), but you can find I guess if you type "Crazy Ball Breaker". It's just not on the first game options on google play... but it appears in there.

View attachment 4198

It would be awesome to hear some feedbacks if anyone download it. It's free and there is no annoying ads in there.
"Crazy ball breaker". What a title in light of your tragedy. Ill examine after work.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Are you a game dev too? Send me the link if you have... Would like to check it!

Can send mine too if you want.
ohh i dont play mobile games lul but you can show screens

as for my game, its not finished, screens are here:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro. Even if the lawyer doesn't have you go to court they have excellent advice. They understand and live in a world of communication and adversarial positions. He will give you clues on how to behave and how to treat this type of thing.
That's true bro! This lawyer is also a close friend since childhood... It's one of the few friends I can trust 100%.

And those clues are really important. I've changed a lot based on those orientations... and it helped so much.