"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Truth about online dating in 2020, thoughts?

Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
I cant agree fully with this other than the validation thing...

most of my matches are because of my intro text, not looks.
How do I know? They tell me.

note: my OLD profile texts say nothing about me and typically my matches and dates are on average aged 18-20 and 35-42
yeah you take everything they tell you as fact, quit fooling yourself, OLD is all about looks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

diogenes84

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
17
Location
Berlin
Looks get you in the door but you need game to seal the deal.
you are both right. But needing game to close the deal on something doesn't change the fact that we all pick someone based on looks first. Why would they be different than us in this respect?

And chuckling a bit at the "how do I know?: They tell me" part. But hey who knows ;)
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I just came across this from another site and I was wondering if this guy is onto something. Apparently, in order to get anywhere with Tinder and Bumble, he claims that you gotta pretty much pay for stuff. I wonder if he is just average looking.

OLD is cucked.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top