Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with second stage of old

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day folks looking for a bit of advice regarding online dating, this has been the theme since I started dwindling in old, my situation is I get on average 10 or more matches a day, but when it comes to actually meeting or hooking up with these matches this is where I struggle, any advice on getting to the next stage I have met a few women off old but would like that number to rise, I meet women out with old so I don't use old as my only option but if I'm getting a lot of matches surely I should be capitalsing on it thanks andy

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Follow this cookie cutter method to great success.

First message- comment on something in their profile(yes READ the profiles...it makes you stand out!) and ask them how their week/weekend has been

Second message - respond to their message back and then ask them how the app/site is treating them.

Third message- respond to their message then ask them a question about something they responded with

Fourth message - respond to their message and then ask them it they'd like to grab a drink together/take a walk/do something fun and talk in person more

Fifth message - if they respond positively tell them to give you their number and you can figure out the details. This is like 90% successful if you get to this point with any sort of positive responses from the messages.

Then text, have some quick and light banter and ask what their schedule looks like. When they tell you set the date and time and MOST importantly DO NOT go ghost until the say of the date. Stay in contact with them. This will lower your flake rate to near zero if you do it well.

If you are getting 10 matches a day you should be getting 8-9 numbers using this each day and able to set up 6-7 dates a week of which 95% will be actual meet ups. Then your skill in date determines your lay rate but you should aim for no lower than 40%.

Good luck and let me know how this works.

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree. I usually just say something like ´whats up´ and don't respond until 3 hours later or even the next day.
I have had one b1tch "visit" my badoo when I was ghosting her on tinder.
I think it's important to let her carry most of the conversation and limit yourself to subtle spicy comments.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't agree. I usually just say something like ´whats up´ and don't respond until 3 hours later or even the next day.
I have had one b1tch "visit" my badoo when I was ghosting her on tinder.
I think it's important to let her carry most of the conversation and limit yourself to subtle spicy comments.
And your success rate is near zero I am willing to bet.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the method I used with great success. I was going on 2-3 dates a week before Covid.

I would open up with a question. My go to was "what are your top 3 restaurants around (City)?" I have unmatched women based on their answers. I would then continue the conversation by building off their answer or off of their profile if their answer didn't spark anything.

I would try to have about 4-5 messages back and forth. Tell them I have to run and tell them to text me and leave my number for them. Sometimes they would take up to a day to text me. Sometimes they would text right away. Just be patient.

Then I would set up a time to talk to them on the phone. This is not necessary. I use the phone call to screen women out. There have been a few crazy women. There have been a few that the conversation was dull. Saved me from wasting my time on a few occasions. This also gave me a basis of what to talk about on our date. I would talk for about 5-15 minutes, asking questions about their profile and their hobbies. At the end of the conversation I would say "I would like to get together. When are you available?" Have a place and time picked out in your mind already so that when she replies with a date you can set it up on the spot.

I like to go to a coffee shop not far from me. Its cheap and close to me. There are bars and other restaurants nearby. If the date goes well I will take them somewhere to eat, play pool, or shoot darts. Whatever I am in the mood for. Its also close to me so if it goes really well I can take them back to my place.

Only flake I have had is when I set it up for a week out.

Last edited: