"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Truth about online dating in 2020, thoughts?

Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
I just came across this from another site and I was wondering if this guy is onto something. Apparently, in order to get anywhere with Tinder and Bumble, he claims that you gotta pretty much pay for stuff. I wonder if he is just average looking.

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I get a few matches on Tinder, but that is only when I am abroad in Eastern Europe. :cool: Every once in a while I check out the Tinder action in my home (USA) region, and it's nothing but obvious fakes or standard fat single mommies.

For non-Chads, the USA is a dating hellscape.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I don't really use OLD that much anymore. I have paid for OKcupid and get to see the women who like me, they're either old, fat, ugly or are obvious fakes as MatureDJ said. It's not to say I haven't had luck, but it's very rare that women on there are worth it. If you're not getting likes out the yingyang it's more of a detriment to your mental health than a boost. In the end, OLD is a business and you'll get a lot better luck paying money, but that feels little better than simping to me.

I've had decent luck in south america, but that's because my profile is in english and most women there dream of moving to the states with a sugar daddy. You will attract gold diggers, but at least they'll be hot.

I should add the caveat that one of my friends in south america married a russian hottie he met over tinder from across the world and seems to be quite happy.

Also, a large percentage of women don't use OLD, so you're missing out on the good women who have self-respect.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
Great read!!! I think the author is spot on, the field is gonna be popping again but I honestly don't think it will until there is a vaccine
I know in my city the thots can't wait to go out, but who wants to wait 6 hours in line to get into a half empty club?
I think that once things calm down and bars/club open to full or even 3/4ths capacity it's gonna be a goldmine in my city circa 2005
But until than online dating is the way to go and I don't say that joyfully
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
In my opinion its not old to be the problem but the quantity and quality of people you have in your environment.

Old works great in eastern europe while its more annoying than going to the dentist in south-western europe, anytime I check badoo in south europe I ask myself if I should turn gay cause they are equally feminine but much more expensive to date than guys.

There is also the age factor, after you pass you mid 30s and you see whats for you online in terms of women, you begin to consider becoming a drug addict to save part of your dignity.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
Great read!!! I think the author is spot on, the field is gonna be popping again but I honestly don't think it will until there is a vaccine
I know in my city the thots can't wait to go out, but who wants to wait 6 hours in line to get into a half empty club?
I think that once things calm down and bars/club open to full or even 3/4ths capacity it's gonna be a goldmine in my city circa 2005
But until than online dating is the way to go and I don't say that joyfully
Nice pic! Brothas with Asian women, I know dat sex feel good for you. Kinda OT but damn, porn involving black **** ****ing Asian ***** gets me hard.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
OLD game is very strong here in Scandinavia
I get a few matches on Tinder, but that is only when I am abroad in Eastern Europe.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Sex is very easy to get, nobody wants anything serious it seems, banged like 10 chicks in the past 2 or 3 months, haven't seen any more than 5 or 6 times. And I lay "best of all time pipe" for most women so no, being good in the sack wasn't the issue. Neither was me chasing a relationship, I am pretty chill with that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Sex is very easy to get, nobody wants anything serious it seems, banged like 10 chicks in the past 2 or 3 months, haven't seen any more than 5 or 6 times. And I lay "best of all time pipe" for most women so no, being good in the sack wasn't the issue. Neither was me chasing a relationship, I am pretty chill with that.
sounds legit
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
pulling on OLD is validating, you know she went for you because of your looks
I cant agree fully with this other than the validation thing...

most of my matches are because of my intro text, not looks.
How do I know? They tell me.

note: my OLD profile texts say nothing about me and typically my matches and dates are on average aged 18-20 and 35-42
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Sex is very easy to get, nobody wants anything serious it seems, banged like 10 chicks in the past 2 or 3 months, haven't seen any more than 5 or 6 times. And I lay "best of all time pipe" for most women so no, being good in the sack wasn't the issue. Neither was me chasing a relationship, I am pretty chill with that.
Same here i have noticed this trwnd in the last few years, it seems like all women want is meaningless sex and that's it.

Until they are 30+ and desperate that is.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
This world is just sucks
OMG I have a MATCH, this is to best time to live. Bye bye suckers
Oh... shes searching SOMETHING DIFFERENT
This world is sucks and going nowhere
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top