"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

entire life i had nice belly even without exercises. now it got kinda gross and fat

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
seems i ruined something in my body with eating too huge meals

or something

my belly used to be much smaller. without exercises, i would eat 3 times a day and have zero fat on belly, even visible muscles

now i eat twice a day and i have huge belly
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,107
Yeah its called getting older and your T levels plummeting. T levels are directly correlated with belly fat.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Getting old is a b!tch. I was skinny my entire life and had a super fast metabolism, once I got into my later twenties it slowed down and it's a lot easier to gain weight now if I'm not careful. If you're still young and experiencing weight gain, it's probably your diet, or possibly side effect of medication. I don't know why you're not exercising or hitting the gym though.. such an easy way to gain a couple notches on the attractiveness scale, and you'll feel way more healthier and confident.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
One of the lessons of getting older is that doing the same things you did in your youth will have increasingly negative results. This applies to things like drinking, eating, not getting enough sleep, stress, etc. If you want to have the same body as before you'll need to both eat less and exercise more. Welcome to adulthood.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Take it from someone that is 48yo and have been able to get my belly to shrink back to flatter than when I was younger.

Pay attention to diet/nutrition the older you get. The older you get, the more important it is to balance your testosterone, cortisol, estrogen levels. Avg males can lose up to 50% of their testosterone levels by the time they are 50yo. Testosterone starts going down for most starting at 30yo.

Find out the foods to stay away from and foods to eat that increases testosterone levels. There's no shortage of videos that recommend these types of foods on youtube.

I won't get into details and bore everyone but generally laying off the alcohol, processed foods, high fructose corn syrup(soda), processed carbs(rice, potatoes are ok), and other fatty foods will do wonders.

For me personally, it's been the nutrition and Reverse gravity situps(leg lifts) and bycycle situps that's really flattened my stomach. Before that, no amount of regular situps or incline situps would work. Obviously everyone's body is different so you gotta try what works for you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Stop eating sugar... seriously limit how much alcohol you consume... cut back on carbs. Small meals... no cr@p... get at least 8 hours of sleep a night, and eliminate, as best you can, any stress in your life.

Highly recommend weight training every other day, alternate push then pull muscle groups. Legs every day. But don't overdo weight training... as you get older... can be bad for your joints.... too much weight training can cause arthritis when you hit your 40s. Bike to work if you can, but try to get in at least 5 miles (the older you get the harder it is to run daily) every day. Also highly recommend yoga... not only does it reduce stress but strengthens your core and helps distribute belly fat evenly.

I'm almost 53 and I can still wear my dress blues I bought when I was first commission at 22. But you have to make some eating lifestyle changes. You can't eat the same things you ate as a kid.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
It's called mirror illness, soon you will only be able to see your dck using a mirror and then you won't be able to touch it either because of t-rex hands due to all the fat, your sex life as it is now, masturbating will be over, and you won't even be able to hump a pillow because you're too fat. I had a feeling something is wrong with you.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
It's called mirror illness, soon you will only be able to see your dck using a mirror and then you won't be able to touch it either because of t-rex hands due to all the fat, your sex life as it is now, masturbating will be over, and you won't even be able to hump a pillow because you're too fat. I had a feeling something is wrong with you.
nah. actually im still skinny but having even little fat on belly scared the fugg out of me because ive always been dissing fat people
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Keep in mind that fat in the lower portion below your belly button is cortisol related.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Take it from someone that is 48yo and have been able to get my belly to shrink back to flatter than when I was younger.

Pay attention to diet/nutrition the older you get. The older you get, the more important it is to balance your testosterone, cortisol, estrogen levels. Avg males can lose up to 50% of their testosterone levels by the time they are 50yo. Testosterone starts going down for most starting at 30yo.

Find out the foods to stay away from and foods to eat that increases testosterone levels. There's no shortage of videos that recommend these types of foods on youtube.

I won't get into details and bore everyone but generally laying off the alcohol, processed foods, high fructose corn syrup(soda), processed carbs(rice, potatoes are ok), and other fatty foods will do wonders.

For me personally, it's been the nutrition and Reverse gravity situps(leg lifts) and bycycle situps that's really flattened my stomach. Before that, no amount of regular situps or incline situps would work. Obviously everyone's body is different so you gotta try what works for you.
Try stomach vacuums too.

Recommend me some foods for boosting test and what foods lower test/increase estrogen, I’m super interested in this type of stuff. I know anything from the cabbage family is good bc it has DIM, and I read that anything that grows from the ground boosts test as well. I tried eating broccoli everyday but since quarantine, diet has been meh bc everyone is just hoarding now. Mushrooms are good for test too from what I heard. I usually try and do intuitive eating and eat based off what I feel would make my body healthier/stronger rather than what my tastebuds want. Candy/sweets and breaded stuff make me feel nauseous even though they taste good in the moment. I just note how my body feels based off certain things.

What other recommendations do you have?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Keep in mind that fat in the lower portion below your belly button is cortisol related.
Cortisol and insulin. If your cortisol levels are high while your insulin is up, it increases fat storing. But if your cortisol levels are high while insulin is down (i.e. not eating/fasting) then it increases lipolysis (fat burning).
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Cortisol and insulin. If your cortisol levels are high while your insulin is up, it increases fat storing. But if your cortisol levels are high while insulin is down (i.e. not eating/fasting) then it increases lipolysis (fat burning).
Im reffering in particular to the area between your pubes and belly button not fat deposits overall.

Many stressed people is thin everywhere except that area because of a stressful life that messes up their cortisol levels.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Im reffering in particular to the area between your pubes and belly button not fat deposits overall.

Many stressed people is thin everywhere except that area because of a stressful life that messes up their cortisol levels.
Ik that’s what I’m talking about. I’m not 100% sure but I think it’s bc it’s easier to store fat there simply due to the fact that it’s closer to the stomach/intestines (less distance to travel basically).
 
Top