"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Women wasting time

Crazy883

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
11
Age
43
Far be it for me to ***** about women but that's not what I am about to get into. I am however fed up with how society is structured with women to act however women want to act with men they have no social connections with. I mean really...

Nothing annoys me more than that. Yes I am aware that my game can be off but sometimes the person, the man, is NOT the blame as to why he gets rejected or turned down or what not. (that hasn't happened to me any time lately), we can thank society and the way women are being conditioned if you know what I mean. I honestly think there should be a balance when it comes to behavior and things like that. And another thing that irritates me is that society has taught women not to care for themselves, "oh he should just love me for my inner beauty" even when she is butt ugly and because the narcissism is so deep that girls now days think she is being hit on. Seriously? I want to puke....

So with my intention of getting laid I realize most women are wasting my ****ing time....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Far be it for me to ***** about women but that's not what I am about to get into. I am however fed up with how society is structured with women to act however women want to act with men they have no social connections with. I mean really...

Nothing annoys me more than that. Yes I am aware that my game can be off but sometimes the person, the man, is NOT the blame as to why he gets rejected or turned down or what not. (that hasn't happened to me any time lately), we can thank society and the way women are being conditioned if you know what I mean. I honestly think there should be a balance when it comes to behavior and things like that. And another thing that irritates me is that society has taught women not to care for themselves, "oh he should just love me for my inner beauty" even when she is butt ugly and because the narcissism is so deep that girls now days think she is being hit on. Seriously? I want to puke....

So with my intention of getting laid I realize most women are wasting my ****ing time....
You did know they elevate themselves off of using your time and attention? They do it consciously and subconsciously. Thus when a man positions himself so he will not interact unless a woman deems his attention as extremely valueable ( it means she wants to fvck him ) it's not a evil thing to do. What's evil is women stacking time and attention from guys to make herself feel more desireable and using that energy to go give it up to someone else.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
What's evil is women stacking time and attention from guys to make herself feel more desireable and using that energy to go give it up to someone else.
All women are evil then because they ALL do that.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
That's why they can't be mad if we refuse to be around them unless we are fvcking.
Good luck trying to get that logic over with them.lol
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I don't have to explain it. I simply won't be around unless she values my time more than most others ( she's spreading her legs ).
But then she will tell everyone you were a NiCe GuY tHaT oNlY wAnTeD sEx
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
But then she will tell everyone you were a NiCe GuY tHaT oNlY wAnTeD sEx
I'm not a "nice guy". Yeah I do want sex, but it's none of their business. I know for a fact if a woman likes me enough the legs will spread, so there is nothing to figure out. The legs will spread early and will spread often, without much effort from my end. It will be what they really want to do.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
 

Crazy883

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
11
Age
43
wow. I actually like most of the comments on this thread because it's true. I am open to constructive criticism at this point. All valid points.

Actually a writer I admire named Roosh spoke of all these things that are being mentioned in the forum.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Far be it for me to ***** about women but that's not what I am about to get into. I am however fed up with how society is structured with women to act however women want to act with men they have no social connections with. I mean really...

Nothing annoys me more than that. Yes I am aware that my game can be off but sometimes the person, the man, is NOT the blame as to why he gets rejected or turned down or what not. (that hasn't happened to me any time lately), we can thank society and the way women are being conditioned if you know what I mean. I honestly think there should be a balance when it comes to behavior and things like that. And another thing that irritates me is that society has taught women not to care for themselves, "oh he should just love me for my inner beauty" even when she is butt ugly and because the narcissism is so deep that girls now days think she is being hit on. Seriously? I want to puke....

So with my intention of getting laid I realize most women are wasting my ****ing time....
that's awesome you haven't been rejected anytime recently. That's a confident, strong position to be in. Good reading that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
The problem is not that they want to waste your time, but that you keep LETTING them do it. If you make a move quickly you'll know straight away which women are really into you and which are not.
But if you make a move too fast they’ll accuse you of “only wanting one thing”. Not that they’d ever accuse Chad of that, he gets sex right away and as often as he wants. But you, beta bux, you better wait on that sex (if it ever comes) and go slow and “get to know her” because she’s “tired of fvckbois”.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
But if you make a move too fast they’ll accuse you of “only wanting one thing”. Not that they’d ever accuse Chad of that, he gets sex right away and as often as he wants. But you, beta bux, you better wait on that sex (if it ever comes) and go slow and “get to know her” because she’s “tired of fvckbois”.
If a woman gives you that kind of attitude it just means that she's not really interested in you.
 
Top