Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am 36 and still learning...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am mentally all there, in fact I am a pagan priest of a group and I attract all kinds of females but the ones who are attracted to me, I am NOT attracted to them at all. My spiritual path is not wiccan but pagan. Unfortunately you are right though. I do not see any disrespect at all, you do speak truth and I think I might need to do some reinventing or something of the sort even though I am on a diet and exercising properly.
You'll go further taking constructive criticism as it's meant vs the triggered soy boy today. Constantly upgrade belief systems. New software. Update perspectives and formulate thought, values, perspective. Eject what doesn't serve you. Input only be high octane self serving.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with movies today is that, its all gender politics. No story. Star wars is classical examples.

You cannot promote the present by taking a dump on the past.

My biggest critique on red pill is that, majority don't approach but call out rsd or other's that are still in the trenches. Old rsd content was epic. The truth on success series, motivation, freedom from outcome, etc were bangers. You can revolutionize the GAME without trashing the past.

The core essence from old school Mystery Method is key. Peacock is a gimmick but at that time, it was revolutionary. 3sec rule or dudes ***** out, dhv, etc.

Blueprint decoded is money. The old YouTube had awesome stuff. Again, this cuck fest PC culture axed it all (only found on cyberspace). The alternative is being deplatformed. Rollo and others call out these guys but Rollo has only been public for a few years. Try decades and your life's work ruined. Its a diff game talking from marriage and white picket fence vs infield.

Check everything and test infield. To date, the best pua I saw doesn't do pua anymore post media scandal. It also matters on your personality, style, and approach.

Take IOIs and approach invitation, and choosing signals but don't seek it nor rely on it. Go all out.

What's old becomes new again. Check James Tudk out on YouTube. One of the last relics that keeps infield. James Marshall pulled everything. Rsd too.

I big up Donovan who doesn't dies the past. He's buddies with rooshv. Ride or ride homie. I like rooshv but I don't advocate walking that path. Its lonely and resources side, not ideal
I'm new to the pua culture and the red pill. What are you saying in your post? Is pua dying? Is pua media dying? Is the game just changing? You have given tons of pua examples in other posts. I have checked out some, so I thank you for that. The pua videos that I've seen on youtube seem to be outdated. Is this because of OLD? Are the videos not considered PC so they are taken down from youtube?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
What's wrong with movies today is that, its all gender politics. No story. Star wars is classical examples.

You cannot promote the present by taking a dump on the past.

My biggest critique on red pill is that, majority don't approach but call out rsd or other's that are still in the trenches. Old rsd content was epic. The truth on success series, motivation, freedom from outcome, etc were bangers. You can revolutionize the GAME without trashing the past.

The core essence from old school Mystery Method is key. Peacock is a gimmick but at that time, it was revolutionary. 3sec rule or dudes ***** out, dhv, etc.

Blueprint decoded is money. The old YouTube had awesome stuff. Again, this cuck fest PC culture axed it all (only found on cyberspace). The alternative is being deplatformed. Rollo and others call out these guys but Rollo has only been public for a few years. Try decades and your life's work ruined. Its a diff game talking from marriage and white picket fence vs infield.

Check everything and test infield. To date, the best pua I saw doesn't do pua anymore post media scandal. It also matters on your personality, style, and approach.

Take IOIs and approach invitation, and choosing signals but don't seek it nor rely on it. Go all out.

What's old becomes new again. Check James Tudk out on YouTube. One of the last relics that keeps infield. James Marshall pulled everything. Rsd too.

I big up Donovan who doesn't dies the past. He's buddies with rooshv. Ride or ride homie. I like rooshv but I don't advocate walking that path. Its lonely and resources side, not ideal
My brother, take my money. Much obliged. High energy, fantastic job. Saving lives here.

Taking notes, too hesitant to practice yesterday.
I love meeting people, love learning new viewpoints. Love listening, love practicing kino. Don't mind receiving it too.

Low impact. Low committment. Happy and DGAF attitude whether I number close.
Usually a first/one date girl anyways.
Its all practice. How can I impress? What can I do to get high IL.

Its about breaking ice.
I won't be searching it out just improv on the choosing signals.

I grew up 53kms south of Mystery. Should be able to represent from my region, lol.

My notes can help other coquettes. I can style this without wh+×ing or sl÷=tiness.

Deep gratitude to ya. Not many other influences other than SoSuave and yt.
James Tusk and more James Marshall, Rsd and Donovan today.

Taking my power in my kitchen this weekend. Getting juicer working overtime. Batch soupmaking. Woman's power and realm is her kitchen. Had an "ok, I get it moment" about my place where I'm most powerful-my kitchen. Men will usually say 'that's her space'...
...you see I can't change socially/physically without getting this mental chit right.
Have a great day man.

Crazy883

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll go further taking constructive criticism as it's meant vs the triggered soy boy today. Constantly upgrade belief systems. New software. Update perspectives and formulate thought, values, perspective. Eject what doesn't serve you. Input only be high octane self serving.
Yup. I agree. Which is funny because I been on that same wave length of thinking today as you said. Too busy ejecting **** that doesn't serve me.

Crazy883

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should be called Father Nature. I'm +1 your philosophy for guys.
See darksprezzatura talks same. Good to see. Its what I expected on Sosuave when I joined.
"No excuses." golden
LOL, yes now that you say that. He reminds me of Pook even though I haven't seen pook anywhere before but I have heard about him lol. You are not Pook are you?

Crazy883

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still prefer pickup, game, getting baeeees.

A lot of frauds pedal ****. Don't approach. I listen to both. I'd listen to Donovan before Rich on game. I'd listen to rich about biz,money, cars then Donovan.

I like MLD, Troy Francis, Yom Torero (despite shenanigans), and James Tusk.

I like Rollo telling dudes to approach. Far too many dudes got low t.
Well Troy Francis sounds like a real deal in fact I just ordered some of his books because when I was reading the book CUCKED, (its kindle) I got a kick out of it. So

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's hard to get out, it's impossible to get out of it. Also, I agree on the rejection part, you could also hear stuff like: I'm going through a bad period, going through drama, want to be alone, it's difficult for me blabla. I usually cut off these women now: my rule is if somebody isn't super excited to date you, it's their loss and you shouldn't waste time with them.
I've gotten out of it. Sometimes girls do change their mind. Although I will say that it never works out in the long run that way. I think the important thing is that you focus on yourself and do your thing.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, yes now that you say that. He reminds me of Pook even though I haven't seen pook anywhere before but I have heard about him lol. You are not Pook are you?
hmm, guys would love it if he was.
I'm thinking there's a new coach on yt in the works here.

His high energy is money.

@DEEZEDBRAH go for it!!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to the pua culture and the red pill. What are you saying in your post? Is pua dying? Is pua media dying? Is the game just changing?
What it was and what it is now differs.

Look up old archives. Check mystery method. Learn the bare bones basics. The new world order of girl power, cratered SMV and skiing down cawk mountain before roping in beta cuck before divorce rapey.

Pick your poison. I respect the OGs of the past but there's the next gen is on the come up.

You have given tons of pua examples in other posts. I have checked out some, so I thank you for that. The pua videos that I've seen on youtube seem to be outdated. Is this because of OLD? Are the videos not considered PC so they are taken down from youtube?
Its not outdated. Peacock is.

Game is more (not less) important now then ever in history. Busted women have a inflated sense of entitlement due to OLD, girl power, beta thirst, and SIMPs.

The bare bones basics is in MM. 3sec rule, story tell, dhv, neg as in, be a challenge, don't take her ****.

Rsd, natural lifestyle James Marshall and the likes pulled vlog got pulled. Its similar to Tate's advice with women. Comply or Goodbye.

Infield = deplatform

Guys like Rollo call them out but aren't infield getting baaae.

Red pill is hardware. Game is software. You need both.

Approach will red pill you. Seeing female nature will red pill you. Rollo is a GOAT status break down of gender dynamics. I'd love infield tho lol.

Rsd Tyler will rehash non PC vblogs and new school content seeded in current YouTube. James Marshall, Sashs, julien blanc are out now.

Seek competence in game. Not mpua. I love rooshv and Mystery. I wouldn't want their lifestyle.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Troy Francis sounds like a real deal in fact I just ordered some of his books because when I was reading the book CUCKED, (its kindle) I got a kick out of it. So
I like Troy more then most of the panel. He's not trashing others infield. He's genuine.

He's got a David deangelo style. Focus on content and delivery not crying about competition.

The red pill community can learn from him.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 36 years old and don't consider myself an unattractive guy at least physically. But I have learned a few things the past few years. Especially recently.

Why I left dating, is not a moral one. I thought if I was just a gentleman, not necessarily a white knight that would be attractive enough. I finally gave up, threw in the towel. I really need to re-train myself in how I approach women.

Unfortunately because of the coronavirus going on, there's not much to do. So what I am doing right now is reading books til the economy opens back up and I am game to go out again. I don't care how old a man is, it's never too late to learn and re-invent yourself. Even if its just for yourself and not sorely to get laid.
Dude, I started this whole journey when I was 45yo so definitely don't give up. Find out the psychology of the modern women and always try to improve mind, body, and soul. So many people just concentrate on one of the groups but not all three. This is how you get good at communicating/interacting with women. Forget about dates or how women look. Just get used to talking to anyone and don't feel bad about going out with less than ideal women to train on and getting comfortable and refining your techniques/style. Remember, if you can fvck their brains, you can fvck their bodies.

Crazy883

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Troy more then most of the panel. He's not trashing others infield. He's genuine.

He's got a David deangelo style. Focus on content and delivery not crying about competition.

The red pill community can learn from him.
Yup, I agree, that is why I like him. In one of his videos, he said he has a very individualistic stance.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think it's ok to be friends with a chick socially as long as you have no delusions about it. If it's just practice talking to and being more comfortable around chicks and/or building your social circle, it's fine.

But if you are trying to get a chick that put you in friendzone to "see the light" and suddenly be attracted to you, forget it. It doesn't work that way*.

*You might have a slim chance if she finds out that you are dating and/or hooking up with other chicks, but don't depend on that.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Off course. Everything it’s easier said than done but think about it . Women love competition. You can be the ugliest dude on the block but as long as they see you banging a woman , more women will follow . That’s how stupid is the system .
Women have a bizarre fetish for sloppy seconds.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off course. Everything it’s easier said than done but think about it . Women love competition. You can be the ugliest dude on the block but as long as they see you banging a woman , more women will follow . That’s how stupid is the system .
I played this card once and it did not work. Most of us comment in here like women are objects without any kind of intelligence. For the record, there is not just a woman, but women, each very different than the next. Once I played this card of popping up with a cute cousin to create intrigue on this girl who was actually my girlfriend. You talk about competition and trying to fvck her friends and letting the world know you got women, well some women are going to react, but some wont, and those that react, react like my former girlfriend. She went and got another guy, probably a friend and show herself before my aunt in my hometown. My aunt saw her and she later told my mother. This was my girlfriend, some1 fvcked already and not some1 I was trying to pursue like you. You are not the last coca cola in the desert, and she is not the last straw. You make a move, she will counter attack, but it wont be to ask you out, but to show you, you are not her only option.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no problem with being a gentleman. But you have to be sexual. You get friendzoned because you don't create sexual attraction. You don't touch them, you don't tease them, you don't elicit any emotion in them, or you wait too long or you become a doormat.

And if you don't want to be their friend, then don't accept their deal and go no contact. There is a chance that they will contact you in a few months and you will be more confident with your game. Only accept to be friend with them if they have a ton of hot female friends that you can play with.
^^^^ This.

You have to be yourself, if there is a part of you that wants to be with a woman, then you need to express that up front. If you aren't showing your attraction for her at the very moment you meet her, she's going to get the wrong impression. And remember that some women won't like you, that's fine, those are the ones you wouldn't have chemistry with.

I recommend Dan Bacon's material on youtube and his book.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I agree, that is why I like him. In one of his videos, he said he has a very individualistic stance.
Lmfao he's a brit. I like him. I like James Tusk. I am a bisping fan too.

The man fought gsp with a glass eye. That's ****ed.

But in a recent Troy vid, he referenced rsd and in a positive light. Its hilarious that red pill attack game or anybody infield rather than do better. Too.Much posturing. No receipts.

I like Troy. His girl is cute too lololol