Georgepithyou
Banned
Mods please close this thread before it delves into pure autism
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It’s already too late for that...Mods please close this thread before it delves into pure autism
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
If China ever manages to take over the US either economically, politically or militarily it's Game Over Man Game Over for the Black and Latino communities.....I know everyone wants to blame whitey for racism but I swear, as soon as the Asians, Arabs, or even Latinos takeover, all of these blacks and browns whining about racism are going to be missing the good ole Anglo boys.
I do not think Chinese people really have empathy, they eat dogs for Christ's sake, they have no regard for human life. Forget equality, fair treatment, or any of that if these people take over. We need to keep electing far right leaders and I hope the Black and Hispanic community gets used to these people enough to turn right wing, it's going to be either voting Republican or being treated like animals by these things.If China ever manages to take over the US either economically, politically or militarily it's Game Over Man Game over for the Black and Latino communities.....
.....China actively discriminates against African exchange students by banning them from hotels, restaurants etc....
And they are operating concentration camps with up to 1M Uygur muslims imprisoned....
Blacks and Latinos will be begging for whitey to come back when Chang takes over....
Empathy is seen as weakness in China. It's a face and greed-driven society that glorifies profiteering off of exploitation.... If you got rich because you worked hard, you're perceived as foolish.... If you got rich because you found a way to exploit a people or culture, you're viewed as strong....I do not think Chinese people really have empathy, they eat dogs for Christ's sake, they have no regard for human life. Forget equality, fair treatment, or any of that if these people take over. We need to keep electing far right leaders and I hope the Black and Hispanic community gets used to these people enough to turn right wing, it's going to be either voting Republican or being treated like animals by these things.
Not just the Chinese, same with the Arabs.
Whites are going to be good either way, we'll just be fetishized like none other.
We are heading towards a significant dark age, either the Chinese or Arabs takeover, if that happens then race relations are going back 500 years and I am being generous here.Empathy is seen as weakness in China. It's a face and greed-driven society that glorifies profiteering off of exploitation.... If you got rich because you worked hard, you're perceived as foolish.... If you got rich because you found a way to exploit a people or culture, you're viewed as strong....
....just look at the way they're exploiting Africa right now....
....Keep whining about whitey, POCs.....if the white man isnt in power, it'll be the Chinese that fills the vacuum....
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
It only takes one or two users who take it too far to ruin an entire threadNothing wrong with talking about race relations in the free market of dating as long as we keep it civil.....
Yes, you're right. And I must admit that I came close to being uncivil with my most recent posts....It only takes one or two users who take it too far to ruin an entire thread
Your not going to change anyones opinion here, whites will agree with you and ethnics will argue.Yes, you're right. And I must admit that I came close to being uncivil with my most recent posts....
.....but I must admit it just boggles my mind how Persons of Color think not having a white majority could in any way be a good thing..... With the exception of Japan and South Korea, every non-White nation is filled with suffering, cruelty and corruption....
This is the blackpill truth that leftists try to ignore by looking the other way....
You have to be trolling here lmfao bro I’m sorry but Abdul is all up on that white blond Nordic pussy, and he’s in there before you ever could. Only reason why you’d make all these posts is because your bae got shafted by an Abdul and liked it. It’s just the takeover, you’ll have to accept it. Muhammad over there is spinning plates with his 4 wives of white women, Mustafa is up there is showing Jennifer that explosive Arab ****, and Ahmed is getting women to blow him in parking lots in the name of Allah. And let’s not forget about Omar—he’s pounding away at your gf/wife like there’s 72 virgins on the other side of her pink Caucasian sugar walls.It's realistic thinking, it is Anglos and Northern Europeans who have created first world societies for all of these third worlders to live in. I do not see the Japs, Arabs, and Latinos welcoming foreigners who are struggling with open arms. Northern Europe and the Western world has opened its gates for the Asians, Mexicans, Arabs, and ethnics of the world. Their own kind would not welcome them, you don't see any rich Arab countries taking in refugees while Northern Europe is forced to take in Mustafa who rewards us by raping and harassing our women. These people insult our way of life yet leech after our culture, products, and most important our blonde women.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.