Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arab and Mediterranean dudes obsessing over blondes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To a lesser extent latinos too.

I notice that every blonde who has either been to those countries, dealt with dudes from there, or even personally having known dudes from there; the blonde obsession is unreal. I know of so many Arab dudes desperately wanting to sleep with a blonde and even swarthier European dudes too (mainly from places like Spain and Italy). Every above average blonde I know that went to Italy or Spain said she got borderline raped there by sleazy guys.

Maybe it is tough for me to relate because I am white but I do have a theory.

Is it to get back at being rejected by their own women?

Like I notice that Arab girls and swarthier European women do not like men with the same kind of look. I've rarely met a westernized Arab chick go for an Arab guy, only if she was born abroad and was a devout Muslim did she do it. Same with Italian and swarthy white girls I know, they obsess over the palest looking guys and hate men that look like a Lazar Angelov. So I wonder if the reason blondes are so obsessed or a cause of obsession for these men is because they legit want to get back at their own women for not wanting them.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To a lesser extent latinos too.

I notice that every blonde who has either been to those countries, dealt with dudes from there, or even personally having known dudes from there; the blonde obsession is unreal. I know of so many Arab dudes desperately wanting to sleep with a blonde and even swarthier European dudes too (mainly from places like Spain and Italy). Every above average blonde I know that went to Italy or Spain said she got borderline raped there by sleazy guys.

Maybe it is tough for me to relate because I am white but I do have a theory.

Like I notice that Arab girls and swarthier European women do not like men with the same kind of look. I've rarely met a westernized Arab chick go for an Arab guy, only if she was born abroad and was a devout Muslim did she do it. Same with Italian and swarthy white girls I know, they obsess over the palest looking guys and hate men that look like a Lazar Angelov. So I wonder if the reason blondes are so obsessed or a cause of obsession for these men is because they legit want to get back at their own women for not wanting them.
NO. The Arabic world is prejudiced world. The Arabs are NOT interested in blondes. How many of this kind of marriages do you actually see......? Blacks are far more interested in blondes than Arabs. What you mean by Mediterranean???? And what you mean by Latinos??? The only reason blondes and Latinoes get along, in addition to being attracted by look, is Religion. christianity shaped the new world, but it did not shape the Islam. By the way.... Why were these blonde women in Latino worlds....???? If it was not because they like the Culture.... I believe you are white and probably a blonde girl looking for validatio in here. I believe it depends on the person and not groups or all Latinos, and all blacks, and all Arabs. I know girls in Lithuania crazy about Latinos.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I do notice a lot of Ethnics both men and women obsess over us White people, especially the blonde ones.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do notice a lot of Ethnics both men and women obsess over us White people, especially the blonde ones.
Well, I have seen and experienced it the other way around. I believe the extremes exist. Blonde woman in Latin America and Latino man in the Baltics..... Same amount of attraction. still... Arabs are something else. There is a huge gap in religion and social background. If you ask around white women will say it is the exotics who want us and if you let the exotic have the saying, they will say it is the. Blonde women who are doing the chasing....

Reaction score
Do blonde women chase Latinos and Blacks? Yea for sure, in America especially blacks. With Arabs though, its an obsession. Most blondes do not want them at all, it is them doing the chasing at an obsessive level.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Never
Well, I have seen and experienced it the other way around. I believe the extremes exist. Blonde woman in Latin America and Latino man in the Baltics..... Same amount of attraction. still... Arabs are something else. There is a huge gap in religion and social background. If you ask around white women will say it is the exotics who want us and if you let the exotic have the saying, they will say it is the. Blonde women who are doing the chasing....
Never in my life have I ever seen a woman of any race especially blonde chasing after an arab men, arab men are some of the thirstiest simps i have ever seen that put indians to shame

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. It’s just personal preferences at work. I’m a blue eyed strawberry blonde. I’ve always been very attracted to tall, dark & handsome and particularly love Italian, Spanish or Argentine men, so long as they have a sophisticated look about them.

My ideal actor is George Clooney.

Not crazy about blonde men. Not even clean cut types. Too white bread for me.

My first love was half Kashmiri and half Italian. He was gorgeous.

Seeeping generalizations are just that. Bear it in mind and go for what you like.

I know a Bengali man who married a blue eyed blonde German. Again, personal preferences at work.

Vive la difference

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO. The Arabic world is prejudiced world. The Arabs are NOT interested in blondes. How many of this kind of marriages do you actually see......? Blacks are far more interested in blondes than Arabs. What you mean by Mediterranean???? And what you mean by Latinos??? The only reason blondes and Latinoes get along, in addition to being attracted by look, is Religion. christianity shaped the new world, but it did not shape the Islam. By the way.... Why were these blonde women in Latino worlds....???? If it was not because they like the Culture.... I believe you are white and probably a blonde girl looking for validatio in here. I believe it depends on the person and not groups or all Latinos, and all blacks, and all Arabs. I know girls in Lithuania crazy about Latinos.
Lol no dude, that’s only for marriage. Yes, Arabs only really MARRY other Arabs. But if we’re talking about hookups, blondes are idolized. Lighter/white skin in general is idolized by them. They’ll just never marry one unless said blonde/white chick somehow is a full-bred Arab. If you are 100% Arab yet happen to be white, people in the Arab community will practically worship the ground you walk on lol. Typically those white/blonde Arabs are from Syria/Lebanon. For whatever reason, there are some super white Arabs from those regions who are more white than Nords lol. Damn near albino.
arab men are some of the thirstiest simps i have ever seen that put indians to shame
Okay bro, this is totally false. Firstly, desis are the simpiest of the simps bar none. Secondly, Arabs are not simps at all, especially depending on what part of the Middle East they’re from. A lot of them are naturally redpilled. I don’t even know why or how, they just are though. It’s just that their women tend to be super high maintenance a lot of times so it might seem that way to you when really it’s more like “yeah yeah, do what you want and shut up already”.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do blonde women chase Latinos and Blacks? Yea for sure, in America especially blacks. With Arabs though, its an obsession. Most blondes do not want them at all, it is them doing the chasing at an obsessive level.
Where Is America????? In Mississippi and Alabama? Oh, in am sure there not many, but there are some..... Interacial couples are rare, but they do exist. As far as chasing.... No one is dying for a blonde. I have met black people who don't want white blonde women because all the bad rap they can get from their own people and the white people... The black guy who brought up to me said "we get stopped, arrested, and framed" when police don't like us because we be with to a white women"

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is really under estimated on here just how high regarded and idolized white people are to the rest of the world

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never

Never in my life have I ever seen a woman of any race especially blonde chasing after an arab men, arab men are some of the thirstiest simps i have ever seen that put indians to shame
I believe it depends on where you live and what you experience. As far as chasing..... I don't believe men of any race is dying for women of any race.... We try to avoid chasing and advice all men to not chase women regardless their race. I believe women give the same advice to other women. People is too fvcking in love with themselves that there are just too many people single in this world. I would rather stick to my values than to bend my arm and chase a woman of any race.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, I answer your question.
NO, it is not........
Do you believe when a black, Latino, Arab, or some other minority is rejected by a girl of his own race, he starts to date and chase white/blonde women in retaliation?????
NO. I believe this relationship starts with white blonde women demonstrating some interest for ethnic men. In other words, white women brake the rules and start asking minority guy personal questions about him. In return, the black, Latino, Arab or whatever he is will act and go from there. Again, there is NO chasing or idolization of anyone of any race.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never

Well, to be honest with you I have not seen any women chasing any men of any race and I have not seen any men chasing any woman of any race. As I said before, no one is dying for any one.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My English, ginger haired best friend said he was treated like a King in Egypt. Do Arabs love red hair?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My English, ginger haired best friend said he was treated like a King in Egypt. Do Arabs love red hair?
This is an stereotype or stereotypically question. Are all Asians black belt in karate?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they are.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno. It’s just personal preferences at work. I’m a blue eyed strawberry blonde. I’ve always been very attracted to tall, dark & handsome and particularly love Italian, Spanish or Argentine men, so long as they have a sophisticated look about them.

Seeeping generalizations are just that. Bear it in mind and go for what you like.

I know a Bengali man who married a blue eyed blonde German. Again, personal preferences at work.

Vive la difference
You have Nancy Drew coloured hair! Always liked the idea of this colour.

I made a thread about a guy I dated. I see his golden curls everywhere in fields. Don't dismiss blond guys, the reflection in the sunlight is amazing. I wish I had a lock of his hair.

George Clooney is alright.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

Vive la difference
Why are u pretending to be a girl?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Vive la difference
True. I am tall with dark Mediterranean features. I noticed fair women (usually lighter haired and eyes) tend to notice me alot more than darker women.

Status
Not open for further replies.