Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Most Important Thread I'll ever write

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory 15 - If a girl is expecting someone else instead of you, it will be very difficult to get her interested in you.

Example - Sicilian pizza girl, internet girls who never saw a clear picture but became attracted to you through conversation

Theory 16 - A girl smiling at you at some point during the date could be meaningless

Example - Sicilian pizza girl, probably several others I can't remember cause I'm drunk

Theory 17 - A girl saying we should see each other again during or when you leave the date or something to that effect could be meaningless

Example - Sicilian pizza girl, probably a few others, yes drunk.

Theory 18 - Bar/Club picks up go for a make out/hook up because numbers are wood

Example - Jewish Melissa, drunk girl who didn't care her friend was pissed she was talking to me, Ashlynne who I should have made out with but I number closed and wasted money on a brunch date, train pick up sleepy girl. God damn so many others.... If a chick is buzzed and in a bar for God sake make a fvcking move... number close if that fails Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Theory 19 - Girls who call out your kino negatively aren't worth investing time into

Example - Jewish Melissa, fvcking **** ended up marrying some older sucker. The only other girl who called out my kino was an Italian girl named Lauren and she didn't do it negatively, she basically was asking if I touch everyone I go out with trying to see if it meant I liked her.... she wanted my junk and if not for my gf freaking out the night I could have banged her I probably would have.

Theory 20 - A girl that doesn't say thank you or appreciate the money and time you spent on them are not a good investment period.

Example - Way too many.... just keep this in mind if you drop any money dating a girl.

Theory 21 - A girl that mentions her ex and uses that as a barometer is not worth your investment unless you want to jump through hoops

Example - Jewish Melissa definitely one of the most ****iest girls I dated. Now don't get me wrong this is only if she mentions her ex and tries to compare him against you

Theory 22 - A girl might end up with a guy lesser than them according to hyergamous standards as they realize they have the power in the relationship being the prize.

Example - Jewish Melissa (she talked and dressed all superficial but ended up marrying a teacher who makes a modest salary). Other girls include my friend Gina who married and had a kid with a super fat guy.... This was after she rode the cvck carousel though. Portuguese Vera, Italian stuck up Daniela, My ex before my approach journal. Hot Polish girl Kate I never met, I am drunk but I know there's several more... oh blonde Lauren who I never met, Kristina who blew me for 30 seconds in bar parking lot (caught her sweating a past lover when she was engaged to some AFC), Flight attendant Erika, Tracy who was the hottest girl I ever raw dogged, many more I can't think of right now.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Reyaj surely you've noticed that you're describing your ideal woman with these theories.

what is your end goal? to have one solid girl and start a family? to lay many many women? once you lay a woman you enjoyed what do you do? try to make her a consistent FWB? to what end?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl twirling a lock of her hair means nothing, I've found. They do it all the time.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Reyaj surely you've noticed that you're describing your ideal woman with these theories.

what is your end goal? to have one solid girl and start a family? to lay many many women? once you lay a woman you enjoyed what do you do? try to make her a consistent FWB? to what end?
I'm mainly just trying to recount my experience with females and note down theories I derive from them. I don't see how any of them describe an ideal female honestly. The analogy I'll use is that of school versus work.... You go to school, college etc... you learn about of theory... but then when you actually work you find the experience much different and that's where you actually learn and do.

A girl twirling a lock of her hair means nothing, I've found. They do it all the time.
Absolutely! This little so called indicator of interest gets preached everywhere and like you I've found it to mean absolutely nothing. One thing I did hear recently from a so called "female dating expert" is that if a girl twirls it, it means nothing but if she pulls it in some manner it gives of tension which could be an indicator of interest. I can't say I've noticed this though. I'm adding this as my next theory though, thank you!

Theory 23 - A girl twirling her hair when with you can mean absolutely nothing.
Example - Brooke got best looking in her high school year book and thought I was boring, having low interest level after our meet.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mainly just trying to recount my experience with females and note down theories I derive from them. I don't see how any of them describe an ideal female honestly. The analogy I'll use is that of school versus work.... You go to school, college etc... you learn about of theory... but then when you actually work you find the experience much different and that's where you actually learn and do.

Absolutely! This little so called indicator of interest gets preached everywhere and like you I've found it to mean absolutely nothing. One thing I did hear recently from a so called "female dating expert" is that if a girl twirls it, it means nothing but if she pulls it in some manner it gives of tension which could be an indicator of interest. I can't say I've noticed this though. I'm adding this as my next theory though, thank you!

Theory 23 - A girl twirling her hair when with you can mean absolutely nothing.
Example - Brooke got best looking in her high school year book and thought I was boring, having low interest level after our meet.
Maybe you misunderstood.
18 - Bar/Club picks up go for a make out/hook up because numbers are wood
For example this is only true for a certain type of girl. There are exceptions and if you follow these rules to a tee you'll be be excluding them, creating a smaller and smaller set of girls, your ideal. My question to you is what is your endgame? A wife? Lots of lays? Goals will dictate your trajectory, will orient you, otherwise you're disoriented.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you misunderstood.

For example this is only true for a certain type of girl. There are exceptions and if you follow these rules to a tee you'll be be excluding them, creating a smaller and smaller set of girls, your ideal. My question to you is what is your endgame? A wife? Lots of lays? Goals will dictate your trajectory, will orient you, otherwise you're disoriented.
Alright, I think I see more what you're asking now. First let me say that prompted me to make an amendment to Theory 18.. I actually have scored plenty of numbers that have lead to dates, sex, and ltr... So this theory is more towards girls in these settings who are responding favorably to kino and probably feeling good from alcohol.

Theory 18 Amendment - Bar/Club picks try and go for a make out/hook up with girls who seem alcohol happy and respond well to kino as numbers are often wood. If it that fails you could always try for a number which I have done successfully. Examples are the same as above where the number close lead to nothing and example of me trying for a making out getting the number is Rachele who flat out told me she doesn't kiss guys right away.

So back to your point, yes girls that don't seem favorable to this kind of approach you can number close and potentially date them later. Many of these numbers will still be wood, but some will pan out because in the end its all just a numbers game.

I'll probably dig deeper into the answer to your question as this thread progresses as I mentioned this whole review has lead me to a philosophical approach to life. For now the short answer is BOTH :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory 24 - A girl can think you are handsome or generally good looking but not be attracted to you.

Example - Brooke got best looking in her high school, told my friend I was "definitely" cute but not her type. Probably tons of others.

Theory 25 -If a girl stares directly at you for an extended period of time this is an indicator of interest.

Note; I mean starring even if she is not talking to you. These also tend to be girls that are forward, aggressive.

Example - Alessandra, Sonia,

Theory 26 - If a girl asks if you have a girlfriend, are single or it makes it known she is single it is an indicator of interest.

Example - Alessandra, some other girl from a while ago I can't think of

Theory 27 - If a girl is seeing someone longer than she is you, or has more of an attachment to him then she may lead you on for a bit but flake at a moment's notice as he will trump you.

Example - Most girls online really... some recent ones that come are Nadine Amy V, Miss A. Robinson but this has happend often! I'm not saying it only happens with online girls I think thats where its most noticeable since I find a lot of them jump on there when they are on breaks or mad at their boyfriends. As soon as they get back together they disappear. The other commonality with online girls are just that they are flooded and spinning their male plates that by the time you talk to them they are often already involved with one more people. If that guy has already has an in and works quicker, you are trumped.

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory 28 - If a girl intentionally tries to make you jealous by some correspondence with another man and you act jealous or upset about it, she will lose attraction towards you

Examples - Christine the first, Luana, Sonia, Portuguese Joann,

Theory 29 - A lot of girls want you during the heat of the moment. If you stop for example to get a condom outside of the room you are in or for something else they may lose their inclination to have sex with you.

Examples - Sonia, Polish grad school girl, teacher who I thought blue balled me,

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a few recent online girls who are in one of these on/off relationships with their boyfriend give their numbers to one of my friends and wanted me to reach out. One girl is with an alcoholic who she kicked out of their house and the other mentioned she thought they were going to break up. Its funny cause they are so hot and cold and you can tell its all based on how their relationship is going at the time.

Just adds more credence to Theory 27 - If a girl is seeing someone longer than she is you, or has more of an attachment to him then she may lead you on for a bit but flake at a moment's notice as he will trump you.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory 30 - Approach timing is key. If you want to approach a girl you'll want to make sure the opportunity is right. External factors could mess you up. A simple example of this might be when she is on a slight pause in talking to her friend, or if she manages to have some distance from them where you can wedge your position for approaching. Once in a while they might walk away from them to use the bathroom or get a drink etc...

Examples - My approach journal (see signature if you all haven't read it already)

Theory 31 - Asking a girl to dance is a demonstration of lower value. You should say "let's dance" or something more assertive.

Examples - My approach journal and just several others throughout my life.

Theory 32 - Starring at a girl too long without approaching will turn her off, creep her out or both.

Examples - So many... I think my approach journal has some as well.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory 33 -The 3 second rule is legit. This helps in 2 ways: First it stops you from analysis paralysis and secondly it makes the approach itself less awkward with a girl that' is in your vicinity, meaning the longer you are in her vicinity without approaching the more awkward and unattractive you will come off to her.

Examples - My approach journal, Portuguese Elizabeth

Theory 34 - Don't always assume a guy talking to a girl is her boyfriend

Examples - my approach journal

Theory 35 - If you meet a girl in a social setting and she says she has to step away but will be back, try and get the number right there and then as you may never well see her again after she walks away. If she doesn't give it and insists she will be back later to give it etc... she doesn't have high interest in you.

Theory 36 - If a girl says she has a boyfriend you should not take it as low interest. Many attractive girls are involved with someone.

Examples - my approach journal and just life in general.

Theory 37 - A girl could lie about having a boyfriend if she isn't interested in you

Examples - Italian BJ girl who told my friend she was married but blew me a few weeks later. My ex I came to this forum after the break up flat out told me girls do this. I'm sure I've gotten this line from several in my life without knowing the truth.

For both these theories I want to share a response from my approach journal;

Out of 100 girls
50 are married (probably a lot unhappy. some would cheat some still wouldn't)
35 have a serious boyfriend or are dating and not looking for a new guy.
15 claim to be single (of these 4 of them actually have boyfriends but are getting ready to dump them and are open for a new guy) ad probably at least 3 are lesbos lol

As you can see this doesn't leave a lot of girls, this is why its good to approach everyone and consider a rejection as a single girl who you don't get. Of course a lot of single girls have serious issues so its not really rejection but low interest.

I always see it as "low interest" and not rejection. I learned this as well on the forum a long time ago.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with all of them except 12, it can be a false positive.
Yes nothing is absolute... I even had a girl tell me when leaving our date we should see each other again when she clearly wasn't interested.

However if you get a message after she is out of your presence without you initiating it I have found it to be a good sign and an indicator of interest. Once your date is over she as no reason to lead you on further and most girls simply ghost if they aren't interested. There are some that may be coy and respond sparingly... but if she on her own mentions she had a nice time without you initiating a text, I have almost always seen the girl again.

More theories to come soon, just been super busy.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory 38 - Calling a girl after an extended period time of meeting may raise red flags on her end and her IL may be low.

Examples - My approach journal and many other girls I've met I've texted out of the blue.

This has really become more prevalent with online dating as I feel a lot of girls might assume you are guy she wasn't into or things didn't work out if she doesn't remember who you are. It used to be that more girls were excited to hear from someone that had their number they didn't know.

Theory 39 - Any girl that asks you to pay for drinks or food is a hustler and should not be placated!

Examples - Tons of bar bitches and freeloading chicks lol

One of the first things we all learn is never get a drink for a girl right? Well believe it or not I don't always agree with this... I think if its something you suggest which will help get you isolation its not always the dire move its depicted to be. HOWEVER YOU SHOULD NEVER BUY A DRINK FOR ANY GIRL THAT FLAT OUT ASKS YOU TO! NEVER! I'm talking random girls that are out, not anyone you know personally. Any girl that has the ballz to ask you to buy her a drink should be seen as a gold digging siren wannabe #$#$#

Theory 40 - Leaving a voicemail generally isn't a good idea on a first call. Its better try calling again at a later time or text back that you called her.

Examples - many girls in the past....

Whenever I've gotten a girl on the phone its gone well, but when I used to leave voicemails I never got a call back. You could argue it was the voicemail itself that I was leaving but its happend enough times where I just never do this.

Theory 41 - Even if you are not a good dancer you can still approach a girl on the dance floor or dance stage, talk to her, and get her number.

Examples -my approach journal, HOT BLONDE Cassandra

Theory 42 - Trying to get a girl's number while she is talking to someone on a cell phone is difficult and may not yield good results.

Examples -my approach journal. Specifically the girl I approached by college dorms asking for directions.

I think the added fact that someone on the phone might hear them give their number out may lead to more apprehension on their part.

Theory 43 - Starting indirectly by asking a girl for directions and then suddenly hitting on her will not yield good results.

Examples - Obviously the same girl as above but a large amount more.....

I think guys that are shy (definitely me at least) will try asking girls for directions when they first are trying to make approaches. I had this theory where you can then switch it to hitting on her but its never worked for me when I started out with directions. I think something about them recognizing this ruse might turn them off lol

Theory 42 - Getting a stripper's number and legit interest in you is possible by talking to her.

Examples - Angelina, super hot girl who thought I was a stock broker, hot blonde girl who's bf threatned to shoot me, hot cuban girl who's bf also threatened to kill me

I have also made out and gotten a lot of extras. By no means am I advocating anyone should focus on these kind of girls. Just saying that getting one is possible. - This would involve a separate thread dedicated to it if anyone is interested.

Theory 43 - If you are in doubt about a girl's interest in you but you want her number, just go for it. You'd be surprised how many girls you can get it from even if they aren't making their interest overtly known.

Theory 44 - If you use a false time constraint (example I am leaving soon etc..) and get a girl's number but she later sees you in that same venue her IL will plummet.

Examples - My approach journal, countless other times.

Its almost like you lower your value somehow... Weird I know but its happend to me so many times. When I have number closed and then didn't see the girl again that same night I always had a lot more success.

Theory 45 - A girl who gets your phone number instead of giving hers may reach out to you. Girls will sometimes do this if they have someone they are already seeing. Its her way of controlling the situation and not having her get in trouble with her man.

Examples - Hondurian girl G

Theory 46 - Shvhit Happens. You can do everything right and have a prime target but sometimes shvit just happens which is out of your control which stops you.

Examples - my approach journal, everyday life...

The circumstances and timing around your approaches could be more significant to whether you succeed or fail than the actual mechanics of it.

Theory 47 - Buyer's remorse is real

Examples - my approach journal and countless other approaches.

This is straight out of the mystery method but so true... That's why I think its sometimes better to try hooking up in the moment then playing the long game. Sometimes being the key word.

Theory 48 - Tapping a girl on the shoulder or anywhere acceptable from behind yields negative results.

Examples - Pretty much every girl I tried this with at a club prior to doing my journal and during it lol

Theory 49 - Some girls are just more reluctant to give out their numbers than others. The same level of both positive feedback and rapport will vary in the elicitation of the phone number from the girl targeted.

Examples - All approaches

Theory 50 - Getting a girl's number while often the first necessary step needed to escalate romantically could even often nearly be worthless.

Examples - Massive approaches.

I feel like this one sounds redundant but so true and I think a good number 50. Remember getting the girls' phone number could mean everything or it could mean absolutely nothing. It's fun to be excited but temper it a bit :)

Theory 51 - If you are out of state and drinking with a girl, you should go for a hook up and not a phone number.

Examples - Denver girls

Theory 52 - When getting a girl's number its better to make an imperative statement rather than ask for it as a question. For example instead of asking what is your number or can I get your number say something like "We should meet up sometime, let me get your number I'll give you a call"

Examples - my approach journal and beyond

Theory 53 - A girl who is coy with texting may be involved with someone and isn't worth your emotional investment.

Examples - my approach journal and beyond

Theory 54 - A girl who finds you attractive may not succumb to her c-block friends

Examples - my approach journal, italian slvtty chick I talked to while leaving I should have made out with instead of getting her number etc...

Theory 55- If you are confident you can get a girl's phone number quickly as you are leaving a place

Examples - my approach journal, Italian LTR I whined I about and countless others

Theory 56 - A girl can give you a fake phone # no matter how much interest she is telegraphing.

Examples - my approach journal, Danielle who's real number I figured out, girl from Italy at outdoor ocean club

I am fortunate that the fake # is a rare occurrence. Still I was surprised the few times I received it as the girls seemed to be projecting good interest level in me. I would have expected it more from the ones who were more stoic where as theirs were real and I met up with many.

Theory 57 - Some girls you approach will just be a bad mood. Best to just leave that situation.

Examples - My approach journal

Like I say the circumstances of the target can have more of an impact than your game.

Theory 58 - If a girl returns your calls or texts even if its the next day, she has interest in you.

Examples - My approach journal and countless others.

Theory 59 - If a girl doesn't respond to a phone call or text, you can playfully indicate that you tried to reach them or tease them about not answering - They may still be interested in meeting and need a nudge.

Examples - My approach journal, countless others.. most recently Italian Lauren who's been talking to someone prior to me.

Theory 60 - If you have plans with a girl on a certain day and you text early to make sure you are still on... if you don't hear from them anytime before 2 hours of the start date, expect a flake.

Examples - My approach journal, countless others

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory 61 - If you ask for a girl's number but she insists you give her yours well she may not be interested.

Example - My approach journal

A prior theory I had on this thread was that a girl who does this may do so because they have a significant other... so I guess it could really be either or. I've been going back through my approach journal as I want to get back to this and finish up.

So I'll continue going through my approach journal and post all the theories I can. Then I'll go through a list of women I've dated or interacted with that I remember and post more theories there. I can't wait to conclude this so I can just reflect back and keep everything in perspective.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory 62 - Pick Up Line that works - If a girl is by herself texting or if you talk to her and her cell phone is out showing another call coming through, you can be cvcky/funny and say "nice you're texting/calling me" . She will probably say no, then you follow up with well you should... (make sure to smile). If the girl finds you attractive she will give her digits

Example - My approach Journal

Theory 63 - Pick Up Line that works - If a girl is wearing glasses, complimenting them can be a good opener that leads to more.

Theory 64 - Some girls just don't want to talk on the phone and will rarely pick up but will respond to texts. Don't take it personally.. If you are persistent enough (without being over the top) you can eventually get them on the phone though.

Example - My approach journal and countless others.

Theory 65 - If you do a dinner date don't eat anything that will make you shvit or give you bad breath. This might seem like common sense but I learned the hard way

Example - My approach journal page 15 to be exact :)

Theory 66 - Girls you go out with after you meet drunk might look better or worse than you remembered. Keep this in mind lol

Example - My approach journal and countless others

Theory 67 - If you hug a girl after a date and its a good one without her pulling back quickly you may be able to kiss her.

Theory 68 - Girls that are always going out and drinking are not worth investing time and effort into. They are not in the right phase of life for the dating game.

Example - My approach journal and countless others like flight attendant texas girl definitely comes to mind first lol. I'm currently reading Page 15 so all these are coming to mine from there.

Theory 69 - A girl could have high interest in you and lost it so quickly after a first kiss.

Example - My approach journal, yep still on page 15 damn you Portuguese Diana lol Young Carly, Fininsh Girl coming to mind now but there's been so many others.

The thing is other girls I have kissed the same way have had their interest in me also spike..... It makes no sense and I can't seem to figure this out..... After I get through my approach journal recap of theories I'll get into most of the girls after it and this topic will become more salient. This is something key I've found and honestly am perplexed about. I can't wait to start getting into all the post approach journal experiences!

The Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gut feeling has screwed me over multiple times. I could have sworn they were into me. Completely the opposite.

I've learned to distrust my instincts, be suspicious of them. This isn't a good thing.
Interesting, for me, my instincts are pretty much always spot on, so I have learned to listen to them. The only time I don't listen is when I just want sex.

It sounds like to me the woman was just playing, some are spinning plates, and just want to lead a guy on. Woman are good at that. The moment you show interest by taking it further, they go cold. I have met some shifty ones like that. These seem to be the really hot ones in my experience, as they are so used to having every single beta swoon over them all the time.

But only you could answer that, just speculation on my part.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, for me, my instincts are pretty much always spot on, so I have learned to listen to them. The only time I don't listen is when I just want sex.

It sounds like to me the woman was just playing, some are spinning plates, and just want to lead a guy on. Woman are good at that. The moment you show interest by taking it further, they go cold. I have met some shifty ones like that. These seem to be the really hot ones in my experience, as they are so used to having every single beta swoon over them all the time.

But only you could answer that, just speculation on my part.
My current mindset/strategy when I'm out with a woman is try and assume the sale. Unless its clear as day (which believe me sometimes it is) there is no interest, then I will always try and kiss if the opportunity presents itself.

The Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
My current mindset/strategy when I'm out with a woman is try and assume the sale. Unless its clear as day (which believe me sometimes it is) there is no interest, then I will always try and kiss if the opportunity presents itself.
Yeah that works as well, shows confidence, which is what you want.

Recently I have been more reserved in my last few interactions. It was more of an experiment. I find I really get to know them in a short time. I find when I hold back and relax, they show their true side. It tends to reveal their true nature. Sometimes good, other times not so good. I have avoided some nasty woman this way. Some woman will go to great lengths just to get what they want.

I like your journal. Overall good advice. Had a few giggles with some of them.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that works as well, shows confidence, which is what you want.

Recently I have been more reserved in my last few interactions. It was more of an experiment. I find I really get to know them in a short time. I find when I hold back and relax, they show their true side. It tends to reveal their true nature. Sometimes good, other times not so good. I have avoided some nasty woman this way. Some woman will go to great lengths just to get what they want.

I like your journal. Overall good advice. Had a few giggles with some of them.
Add kino and you have a recipe for seduction :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory 70 - Your perception of a date going well or bad may not be the same perception the girl has as far as her interest level in you.

Example - Portuguese Diana and most recently Irish Nurse Milf. I'm sure there several others but those are immediately coming to mind as I am going through my approach journal and also able to quickly recount the more recent event.

Theory 71 - A girl that flakes or can't keep plans with you doesn't have a high enough interest level to warrant your investment. They may still keep contact with you so, don't be fooled!

Example - Portuguese Diana, Nicole Party girl Wireless cell phone corp girl, and god damn countless others!

Theory 72 - A party stage girl that has interest in you will be trumped by her desire to live that lifestyle

Example - Flight Attendant Erika, Nicole Party girl wireless cell phone corp, Portuguese little Vera, beautiful nice chest Cassandra and countless others!!!

Theory 73 - Telling a girl off who flakes cause more bad than good and not worth it.

Example - I think literally most girls who flaked or became aloof with me. This is something I'm constantly working on as it often feels good giving them a piece of my mind. That alone might be worth it if I know they are useless to me anyway.

So right now I am going through my approach journal and then will post lessons from subsequent girls I remember. I am noting to pick up on page 17 of my approach journal the next time I review.