"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Arab and Mediterranean dudes obsessing over blondes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
True. I am tall with dark Mediterranean features. I noticed fair women (usually lighter haired and eyes) tend to notice me alot more than darker women.
I kind of notice that too, might be worth another thread. Swarthy women go for blond and lighter men and lighter women go for darker men.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
I kind of notice that too, might be worth another thread. Swarthy women go for blond and lighter men and lighter women go for darker men.
Again generalizations of people are stereotypes...… Don't believe "Swarthy women go for blond and lighter men and lighter women go for darker men." Believe this... She and he. Do not confuse man and woman with men and women. It is the individual that goes after that person, not the entire race of any race in any country. DO NOT start to pick on a white woman blonde or brunette just because some members in here are giving you the inkling "yes, they are attracted to you, no, they are not attracted to you. Don't go to Mississippi, go to Iowa or to Lithuania, don't do this and don't do that.... unless she starts to chat with you AND ask you personal questions about you. DO NOT cause you gonna get in trouble. You don't need that and no one really needs it.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
It is really under estimated on here just how high regarded and idolized white people are to the rest of the world
I've said before and I dont mind repeating: European features (especially Germanic) are regarded as the standard of beauty for both men and women across the world......

....this is just reality....

Why is it that white hollywood actors are worshipped worldwide but very few westerners can name even a single Chinese, Indian, Middle Eastern etc star....????....
 
Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I've said before and I dont mind repeating: European features (especially Germanic) are regarded as the standard of beauty for both men and women across the world......

....this is just reality....

Why is it that white hollywood actors are worshipped worldwide but very few westerners can name even a single Chinese, Indian, Middle Eastern etc star....????....
LOL
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was on a youth-tour group one summer around Europe, and I can definitely say that every slender blonde-haired gal got her ass pinched in Italy & Greece - even the recently divorced 40-something cougar (who seemed to enjoy it, LOL).
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
George Clooney is the archetypal role model for guys in their 30s & above. I don't think he's ever been ripped but apart from that his look and attitude embody sheer classiness, maturity, leader mentality and all the rest.

Shame he had to spoil it all by getting hitched. At least we still have DiCaprio to idolise.
 
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
I've said before and I dont mind repeating: European features (especially Germanic) are regarded as the standard of beauty for both men and women across the world......

....this is just reality....

Why is it that white hollywood actors are worshipped worldwide but very few westerners can name even a single Chinese, Indian, Middle Eastern etc star....????....
Because America was and is the most dominant country on the planet, before it the UK. As a result, American media matters more and even Hollywood has tons of black actors and even Latinos these days worshiped worldwide. As for internationally, tons of people know of Bollywood actors outside of America and even Asian actors or European ones in Europe.

Your argument is quite weak.
 
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
I was on a youth-tour group one summer around Europe, and I can definitely say that every slender blonde-haired gal got her ass pinched in Italy & Greece - even the recently divorced 40-something cougar (who seemed to enjoy it, LOL).
Italians and Greeks come to show that what we consider white is fleeting. I've seen some that look super ethnic that it makes me wonder what we will consider as "white" a 100 years from now.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
We live in a diverse world where people have preferences for almost anything. I find Slavic women to be superior in beauty among all the European races.
Unfortunately, beautiful women of any race are many times dumb in nature because for they, beauty is all their talent. Many times these beautiful women struggle to communicate and are extremely unsecured and shy. In my life, I pick my choices from the no so beautiful pool of women who are provocative and sexual arising and appealing to me. We should never judge a book by its cover. I am not interested in models of any type of beauty because many times beauty can even be tiresome.
Also, I have observed many beautiful women interested in other women and not in men. This has troubled me a lot all my life.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
Discussions about your racial theories wont help you to get laid UNFORTUNATELY
In this time? I don't wanna get laid, **** that. I am legally obligated to wear a mask and everyone in my area is on edge about coronavirus. Why else do you think I made an account on here?
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
In this time? I don't wanna get laid, **** that. I am legally obligated to wear a mask and everyone in my area is on edge about coronavirus. Why else do you think I made an account on here?
Yea arabs obsessed with blondes and coronavirus makes tons of sense in this time
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Is it to get back at being rejected by their own women?
Nope, this is really easy to explain, blonde women are very rare in their part of the world. In fact, blond (and especially blue eyed) women are rarer than women with brown hair in general. This not only applies to women and not only hair, also eye color. That's because the genes for having brown hair or eyes are dominant.

My main point is that someone/something rare is automatically perceived to have higher value.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
It is really under estimated on here just how high regarded and idolized white people are to the rest of the world
Only if you have blonde hair and blue eyes. If I had blonde hair blue eyes I would retire in Taiwan. It's a ***** paradise for Nordic looking men.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
To a lesser extent latinos too.

I notice that every blonde who has either been to those countries, dealt with dudes from there, or even personally having known dudes from there; the blonde obsession is unreal. I know of so many Arab dudes desperately wanting to sleep with a blonde and even swarthier European dudes too (mainly from places like Spain and Italy). Every above average blonde I know that went to Italy or Spain said she got borderline raped there by sleazy guys.

Maybe it is tough for me to relate because I am white but I do have a theory.

Is it to get back at being rejected by their own women?

Like I notice that Arab girls and swarthier European women do not like men with the same kind of look. I've rarely met a westernized Arab chick go for an Arab guy, only if she was born abroad and was a devout Muslim did she do it. Same with Italian and swarthy white girls I know, they obsess over the palest looking guys and hate men that look like a Lazar Angelov. So I wonder if the reason blondes are so obsessed or a cause of obsession for these men is because they legit want to get back at their own women for not wanting them.
I am from middle east and let me answer you
It is very simple , blonde women are the most beautiful women on the earth , in Ottoman empire days the virgin 12 old blonde Russian girl was sold for about 300 piece of gold, white skin girl for 30 P of gold , while a virgin black girl was sold for around 5 P of gold .
while tastes might vary however statistic proving blondes come on the top of wanted women and black on the bottom even in today society.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I am from middle east and let me answer you
It is very simple , blonde women are the most beautiful women on the earth , in Ottoman empire days the virgin 12 old blonde Russian girl was sold for about 300 piece of gold, white skin girl for 30 P of gold , while a virgin black girl was sold for around 5 P of gold .
while tastes might vary however statistic proving blondes come on the top of wanted women and black on the bottom even in today society.
LOL
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
So you could buy sixty black virgin girls for the price of one blonde. How much was a virgin redhead?

9e853b5841df1dbc546abab097ff9c4c1f7eba48v2_hq.jpg

I heard years ago that a blonde can't hide her genetic diseases as well as a brunette can. What they meant by that I'm not sure but they justified the higher perceived value of blondes as them being visibly purer and harder to fake that purity. I guess it's because a dark haired girl could have many different racial makeups but a blonde tends to be Nordic only.

I was never into blondes as a kid. Lately I like them a lot more but they rarely trigger my jackoff reflex as much as brunettes tend to.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top