"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

“I loved my ex boyfriend more than I love my husband”

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
so you have to be who you are not or wamen wont like u
id rather be who I am
I’m the same way. Few tweaks and some knowledge goes a long way, but to completely change who I am and how I act? No thanks. I can be non-needy without having to play mind games.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
so you have to be who you are not or wamen wont like u
id rather be who I am
Every man has to do what's right for himself.... I salute your choice.....

Myself personally, I dont see anything wrong with employing Machiavellian tactics in relationships.....

Robert Greene's The Art of Seduction also encourages it....
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
That’s you assuming that all women are the dumper and not the dumpee. LOTS of women get dumped on their ass and never saw it coming, how are they going to mourn a relationship they didn’t know ended? There’s a reason rebound relationships are a real thing, women don’t take the time to get over failed relationships before hopping on another c0ck.
Most of the time it’s women who are the dumpers. If a girl cheats and the guy dumps her, then she still technically is the dumper since she ended the relationship the moment she decided to start cheating. As for the others, it goes back to my original post: High Score Theory.
Every man has to do what's right for himself.... I salute your choice.....

Myself personally, I dont see anything wrong with employing Machiavellian tactics in relationships.....

Robert Greene's The Art of Seduction also encourages it....
Don’t listen to that guy. You can still give her an emotional rollercoaster without changing who you are. All you gotta do is be more spontaneous and stop overthinking stuff (especially before you speak). How do you do that? Just don’t give af. I don’t want to knock anyone, but dudes who can’t really emotionally impact a woman just lack the testosterone really (i.e. they still care too much and have beta tendencies). Be wild and do whatever you wanna do. Chicks dig the danger. They like that edge. It’s unpredictable, and that’s what gives them that emotional rollercoaster—cuz they never know what’s gonna happen next. That’s why old school advice on here says to never let a woman figure you out.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Not surprising. Women often marry more for security and stability than overindulging love and lust.
Agreed.

Also, you can't choose how you feel. This truism applies to both men and women to a degree, but it's more manifest in women because they are more emotional to begin with. If an ex has left such a strong impression on her that she can't move on, she is essentially damaged goods, and there is nothing she (or you) can do to change that fact.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Im just thinking about this thread.
Most of you dudes were saying 5 or less, but that just won’t cut it imo. Here’s just my 2 cents in response to those threads in case anyone’s interested:
Tbh, if you actually want smth stable, she can’t have had anyone before you. Virgin or boot. Everything else is cope. Dudes out there saying “5 or less” is just them selling themselves short of what they truly want. And dudes who say they want a girl with experience only say that because they themselves either don’t want to settle down or because they don’t want to actually take care of the girl. No judgement here, their life yknow. But that’s just asking for a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy in your relationship, which honestly is just cuckoldry disguised as ‘being alpha’. Ain’t no real man cool with knowing that his bae was smashed a hundred times by dudes before you, that’s some sloppy seconds **** that’ll disgust any man who has an ounce of pride and dignity left. Like I said, virgin or boot. No in between.
The cold, hard truth. And women just don’t understand it either. They don’t feel like there’s a difference, but us men do notice it. The more dudes a girl has been with, the less she’ll love you. It’s just facts. But what’s so ironic about the whole thing is that even THEY know/understand that virgins are better. My sister literally told me several days ago “you need a virgin so that you can mold her into how you want” and I was shocked that she would even say that lol but apparently they do have enough self-awareness to know deep down inside that it’s true.


Here lies feminine virgin women
100000 B.C. - 2020 A.D.
Rest In Peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I legit feel bad for the husband
Yes, for me the main thing is the deception factor. If he doesn’t have enough comparison females to know any better, he don’t know he’s not getting the full boat…
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/g3ipj7
This is why you gotta work on your value as men, work on your sex game, and **** with her feelings as much as possible for that emotional rollercoaster. If you as a man are not leaving a permanent imprint onto your woman’s psyche, you will never ever have a successful relationship (FYI, successful ≠ everlasting; you’ll need a unicorn for that). You have to be the best she’s ever had. High Score Theory in full effect. Even a low body count isn’t bulletproofing your relationship. If she’s had too many ****s in her, even if they were all from betas and you were the only alpha, all of those mini imprints that she had from the guys before you still add up enough to have an effect on her, making her an unviable option long term. Virgin or boot. No hymen, no diamond. You gotta be someone whom she will never forget.
Edit for a few things: - saying I laugh bc of who is better looking... it’s a little thing to laugh at when the big thing makes you want to cry. A distraction technique. A joke! -my husband is a kind man, but not a perfect one. He is not without flaws. He’s not in love with his ex, I know, but we have our own set of issues. If not I wouldn’t still be hung up on my ex, right? -for those saying he deserves a better wife. He has a good one. I am kind, supportive of him & his goals, loyal, faithful... etc. I just gave feelings that I cannot control.
Funny thing is that she blame him for it......
The he does not treat me right reason lolll
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
virgin women are as charismatic as my shoe. even some non-virgin women are like that..

whats the point of marrying that?
So are you saying that every beef injection increases a woman's level of charisma?? I don't think so. Besides, high-level charisma is not the quality you want in a long-term GF or wife. The flip side of charisma is manipulation.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
virgin women are as charismatic as my shoe. even some non-virgin women are like that..

whats the point of marrying that?
Eh, depends on the girl. They are more pure no emotional baggage though. They lose a little ability to pair bond after each partner.

It adds up fast though and they eventually become a complete emotional/irrational blackhole.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
There's a woman I met when I was 20 that's had a boyfriend for the last 6 years and she's the same way. She told me she would never stop talking to me, and she hasn't. I'm pretty sure she'd rather be with me, but I'm a wishy washy slut. She just told me today she can't wait to see me again. I saw this thread after our convo and I thought it was funny
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
There's a woman I met when I was 20 that's had a boyfriend for the last 6 years and she's the same way. She told me she would never stop talking to me, and she hasn't. I'm pretty sure she'd rather be with me, but I'm a wishy washy slut. She just told me today she can't wait to see me again. I saw this thread after our convo and I thought it was funny
Women are into anything that's new and shiny or the latest craze.

You could have the greatest wife on earth and she'd still would lust after the latest boy band hottest member.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Women are into anything that's new and shiny or the latest craze.

You could have the greatest wife on earth and she'd still would lust after the latest boy band hottest member.
Or something old that seems like it's been refurbished lol. That's how I think she looks at me, because I'm much bigger and stronger then I was at 20 when we met ... but I am 10 years younger then her so maybe because of that I always seem new anyways. She's seen every stage of my development
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Or something old that seems like it's been refurbished lol. That's how I think she looks at me, because I'm much bigger and stronger then I was at 20 when we met ... but I am 10 years younger then her so maybe because of that I always seem new anyways. She's seen every stage of my development
It's likely.

Just remember this buddy, as long as a man improves beyond expectations, then he will generate admiration from both men and women.

Just stick with the right kind of mindset and plenty of things will fall into place when you least expects it.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
So are you saying that every beef injection increases a woman's level of charisma?? I don't think so. Besides, high-level charisma is not the quality you want in a long-term GF or wife. The flip side of charisma is manipulation.
no i am saying that charismatic women chase chad and are chased and by constatly being in the field their charisma increases as opposed to women who are virgins and generally avoid or dont chase relationships/sex
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top