Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Talk with Girls

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another belief I have in my head is that if you talk about sex too early with a girl they will get turned off.

However I know women are even hornier than we are... Do you ever talk about sex with them?

I usually just make a physical move and don't really have sexual dialogue beforehand.

Reaction score
I always start flirting and talking matter of factly about sex early on. Those few who are turned off are not attracted to you or are who Alan Roger Currie calls Manipulative Time Wasters. Either way you want to weed them out early so that you don't waste time that you can never get back.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always start flirting and talking matter of factly about sex early on. Those few who are turned off are not attracted to you or are who Alan Roger Currie calls Manipulative Time Wasters. Either way you want to weed them out early so that you don't waste time that you can never get back.
Those manipulative time wasters needed something from you. Emotional support and reassurance. So they can chase the guys who won't give her that.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was undergoing laser hair removal (discount from my gym as they owned the salon, too) and the girls working were all 8s. Naturally seeing them twice a week and me being very nearly naked I quickly got comfortable and soon enough every conversation became loaded with innuendo. They liked to play along, but they were all married so I didn't pursue them, although I did go caveman and pull my favourite onto a couch once. She was laughing and squealed "WHAT are you doing!"

Occasionally they would call me out on it, "is everything about sex with you?" Bear in mind I was fat at the time, so my SMV was very clearly below theirs, although they did wear a lot of makeup. If they'd looked the way they did but without makeup, they'd have been 9s. All of them had gym bunny bodies.

So sexual talk comes with comfort, but what about the opposite? Does comfort come with sexual talk? I believe it does.

As for the laser hair removal, it was horrifically painful and I can't recommend it.

Reaction score
So sexual talk comes with comfort, but what about the opposite? Does comfort come with sexual talk? I believe it does.
Maybe. But you have to get to the sexual talk. Sooner is better. Too often men use comfort as an excuse to cover for their lack of courage in telling a woman what they want. Women already know you want to screw them. They see dithering about it as a sign of insecurity, which it is. Insecure men don't do well with women. It's better to be a little too bold than her lose interest because some other dude isn't afraid to tell her he wants to **** her. If she wants you to back off a little, you'll know it.

Nowadays there is no reason for women's anti slut defense. None. 50 forms of birth control are available. There is not a single social stigma against a woman pulling train on ten dudes and a donkey if that's what she wants to do. Society will celebrate her. So, that being the case, there are only a few reasons I can think of why a woman wouldn't have sex since we know that women like sex more than men.

1. You don't turn her on. So she honest about it.
2. She's conflicted due to psychological/ideological issues. (In other words, she's ****ed in the head.)
3. She's sick, or menstruating, the babysitter needs to leave soon, early flight, etc...
4. She's a dinner ***** or otherwise manipulating some chump out of his time, attention & resources, either short-term or as a long-term boyfriend to pay her bills while she slips out to screw the dudes who could care less about her but who make her wet.

Add to the list if you can think of anything else. Regardless, getting to the point quickly separates the wheat from the chaff. Time is the one resource you'll never get more of. Don't waste it.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me put this into more context and hopefully you can respond with some examples.

Let's say you number close a girl whether it be out or online. You either have phone conversations or just meet for coffee, drinks etc...

At what point during the courting process do you bring up sex and what would be an example of something you'd say?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread but several times I've ordered two pineapple juices at the bar with a new girl (without asking her what she wants) and when she asks why, I say "it makes your cùm taste better".

One girl chuckled and we toasted with pineapple juice before downing it like shots, and had sex an hour later at my home. Another girl took the juice but went all quiet, and recoiled when I kissed her. We didn't meet again. The last girl didn't want the juice and when I told her it makes your cúm taste better she was curious why, and I explained the phenomenon. She had already friendzoned me and I didn't kiss her at all.

That's one example. Another time a girl, my English conversation student, was nominally off-limits as she was paying me for my time (though as Amante Silvestre can attest, you can still smash a client). She said in English that she was tired from working all week, and I immediately suggested "are you knackered?" She asked "what's that?" and I replied "tired from a lot of sex". She laughed and said "no, no!"

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread but several times I've ordered two pineapple juices at the bar with a new girl (without asking her what she wants) and when she asks why, I say "it makes your cùm taste better".

One girl chuckled and we toasted with pineapple juice before downing it like shots, and had sex an hour later at my home. Another girl took the juice but went all quiet, and recoiled when I kissed her. We didn't meet again. The last girl didn't want the juice and when I told her it makes your cúm taste better she was curious why, and I explained the phenomenon. She had already friendzoned me and I didn't kiss her at
Dang... now that is a ballsy statement, kudos to you man. That's something I've always had in my head that would get a girl's shield up but it worked for you. I think I may need to experiment with this kind of talk a bit more.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they like you then you can say anything, you can even be a goof. Flipside if they don't like you, nothing you say will change that.

Remember, being funny doesn't make you hot. Being hot makes you funny. When she finds all your lamest jokes funny, she's DTF.

Being unapologetically sexual in public is a huge turn on for her too, again if she likes you. Grab her a$$ in a crowded place and she'll quietly squeak with delight. Best save that for after you've fvcked her though in this unfortunate day and age.

Reaction score
If they like you then you can say anything, you can even be a goof. Flipside if they don't like you, nothing you say will change that.

Remember, being funny doesn't make you hot. Being hot makes you funny. When she finds all your lamest jokes funny, she's DTF.

Being unapologetically sexual in public is a huge turn on for her too, again if she likes you. Grab her a$$ in a crowded place and she'll quietly squeak with delight. Best save that for after you've fvcked her though in this unfortunate day and age.
Very true. And the more quickly you begin sex talk, the earlier you'll know where you stand and the less precious time you'll waste.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. And the more quickly you begin sex talk, the earlier you'll know where you stand and the less precious time you'll waste.
But doesn't that give a girl a red flag too early? See this is where I know i'll get push back.. but some girls are just prude AF.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's a prude, she isn't interested and you should move on. Any girl who makes you wait for sex is the biggest red flag of all. If she's making you wait now when the attraction's high, imagine how she'll make you wait down the road in a potential relationship...

Some people say prudish girls have "standards" and are "high quality". This is blue pilled nonsense. That same "high quality" prude will open her legs on the first date for a guy who gives her "the tingles". Why should you accept anything less? Men are the key to a relationship. Women are the key to sex. If you give her a relationship without sex, you're in her frame and she'll never respect you. Meanwhile she'll cheat on you with other dudes.

Reaction score
One more time...

If she's a prude, she isn't interested and you should move on. Any girl who makes you wait for sex is the biggest red flag of all. If she's making you wait now when the attraction's high, imagine how she'll make you wait down the road in a potential relationship...

Some people say prudish girls have "standards" and are "high quality". This is blue pilled nonsense. That same "high quality" prude will open her legs on the first date for a guy who gives her "the tingles". Why should you accept anything less? Men are the key to a relationship. Women are the key to sex. If you give her a relationship without sex, you're in her frame and she'll never respect you. Meanwhile she'll cheat on you with other dudes.
That needed to be said again.

Elliona

Reaction score
I don't think it's necessary to talk about sex. unless you want to judge sexual desires.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I've experienced.. it's better at the beginning to not talk about it at all. Let me explain. You do have to be (naturally without trying if u ain't got it I can't help you maybe someone else here can) the ******* they like, misterious, focused on you and fun of course don't be ****in RoboCop. With time with a bit of suggestion ( if she s hot) she'll throw some in and there to see how u react. Stay strong brother, if u got the balls even ignore it. Let it boil down.. it'll come.

Reverse: if she a club hoe, certified slut, you know she the tramp type, yea tell her how you gone choke her with your ding dong

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

See here's something I contest that I think is a fundamental belief around here.... A girl can be interested in you and just be prude. I repeat a girl can be interested in but just be prude. I don't think it means she'll open her legs for someone else...

Now I do believe the Alpha Fvcks Beta Bucks theory.. but I don't classify those girls as prude. Those are the ones that you shouldn't slow play and I've had my fair share of those where I played it all wrong. But there's girls that just have hard rules in their head (example kissing on first date). I feel like these women can genuinely be interested in you but follow their code..

I'd love to openly discuss this topic. Let me try to put this in perspective for all those chomping on the bit to start ripping this.... Pretend you had a daughter and you explained to her how men think... You explain to her that if you are too easy or give it up too soon that men lost respect for you. If your daughter has this mentality and decides to not kiss anyone on the first date as a rule does this mean she'd open her legs up right away for certain men?

Reaction score
I repeat a girl can be interested in but just be prude. (Of what use will a prude ever be? Why would a man want one?)

I feel like these women can genuinely be interested in you but follow their code.. (I don't believe women have codes of behavior. They are too driven by emotion.)

I'd love to openly discuss this topic. Let me try to put this in perspective for all those chomping on the bit to start ripping this.... Pretend you had a daughter and you explained to her how men think... You explain to her that if you are too easy or give it up too soon that men lost respect for you. If your daughter has this mentality and decides to not kiss anyone on the first date as a rule does this mean she'd open her legs up right away for certain men? (Your'e living in a past that began to end when I was a teenager, and I'm 56. Join the New Millennium.)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was talking to this ex convict female and we had a short phone convo and she was into me. After he consistent chat and reply I asked her "what do you sleep in?" she responded "you mean clothes?" I responded "yes"

she responds "sweats and a cam or shorts" I replied "I bet you look hot" She went silent lol

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed when I’m literally telling them with all detail what i want to do with them (sometimes i exaggerate a bit)when I’m about to bang them , it’s more acceptable and they love it . And most of the times they pick it up on their own and use even more imagination. Even though I’m 100% successful with it , I’m always backing up a bit when I meet a female and requires more raport from my side mostly to start with sexual talk .

Telling a woman nowadays that they’re hot or that they turn you on it’s like saying nothing. They almost never comment on it or try to pick up some sexual talk from it . It’s like they never hearing it. Maybe they’ve heard it so many times it makes no difference to them.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically what @NSX-R is saying. Describe what you want to do. Women get dudes all day telling them they look hot. Usually I start slowly and describe what I would do if they were alone with me. You dont just jump right to fvcking. You kiss her first then kiss her neck then work your way down. Sometimes you have to take a step back. Then just continue where you left off. Basically the same as if she was in physical space with you.