Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reentered the dating word - rookie question

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So an update for anybody following. I gave it some time, and decided to circle around. I agree with "ok", and have used that a lot. But I rationalized too much and thought I'd send a two liner trying to coax her into talking. That was 48 hrs ago. No answer. Yes I know against the playbook.
So conclusions: I like this woman all around. But we're done. I still don't know her deal and never will. Chalk it up to high iois failing to predict the future. Get better at reading them.
Took a new woman out. A very tight little skinny blonde willing to have me over in the middle of the apocalypse. Lower iois but she's blowing up my phone now. Probably because I don't really want anything to do with her. During our "date" she talked about various people stalking her, taking money off her ex, and how she doesn't get along with people. She also downed about ten shots of hard liquor and smoked weed the entire time. I don't smoke and I drank water. I bolted at 1030. She's really really attractive but I'm too old to stick my dk in crazy. Plus she didn't even seem impaired. FM I couldn't make this up if I wanted to.

So here's the plan.
Cancelled match until this crap is over.
Self improve, job, fitness, running start when the world opens.
Raise my standards, I've seen what I want. Now I know they're out there. It's not about lays, it's about quality.

And maybe bang the crazy blonde. Mutters NO BAD ALBATROSS.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So an update for anybody following. I gave it some time, and decided to circle around. I agree with "ok", and have used that a lot. But I rationalized too much and thought I'd send a two liner trying to coax her into talking. That was 48 hrs ago. No answer. Yes I know against the playbook.
So conclusions: I like this woman all around. But we're done. I still don't know her deal and never will. Chalk it up to high iois failing to predict the future. Get better at reading them.
Took a new woman out. A very tight little skinny blonde willing to have me over in the middle of the apocalypse. Lower iois but she's blowing up my phone now. Probably because I don't really want anything to do with her. During our "date" she talked about various people stalking her, taking money off her ex, and how she doesn't get along with people. She also downed about ten shots of hard liquor and smoked weed the entire time. I don't smoke and I drank water. I bolted at 1030. She's really really attractive but I'm too old to stick my dk in crazy. Plus she didn't even seem impaired. FM I couldn't make this up if I wanted to.

So here's the plan.
Cancelled match until this crap is over.
Self improve, job, fitness, running start when the world opens.
Raise my standards, I've seen what I want. Now I know they're out there. It's not about lays, it's about quality.

And maybe bang the crazy blonde. Mutters NO BAD ALBATROSS.
Well done but i wouldn't touch this one even for banging, it's not worth the effort. She's a certified crazy slvt and it will be just a question of time before she messes with your life in some way. Drop it like it's hot.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Stormrider, I just read your post like 7x. You gave me a lot to think about and writing 1200 words to help out a complete stranger speaks volumes about your character.. I appreciate the effort from all you guys.
You're right my posts aren't really complete. I didn't really get into why I like her with you guys. Truth be told, when she was around I found myself standing on the brakes holding back with her. I guess I do need to work on that natural balance. We were laying in bed last week and as she's talking about her stretch marks, I replied "I don't care about them, we all have scars. I'm glad I met you". This was my awkward, post sex guard down response that I cringed at when I thought about it later.
Your post has given me a lot to think about. No longer in just what to say but more importantly how to say it. And how to back it up with real belief in my own mind.

And now crazy is texting again...

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good posts Stormrider, great insight, lots of stuff to think about.

I frame myself as the source of validation. I don't need her validation. There is nothing she can give me that I haven't already given myself. In a sense, I am my own self-sustaining eco-system. And women are part of that eco-system.
I do however that to make this work once must have achieved inner harmony. He knows his desires and works with purpose to achieve them, feelings, thought and actions are congruent with another. This is high level and goes way above most of us their heads.

You mention being vulnerable (and being brutally honest) to women in other posts as well, and often they are taken aback by it. Could you explain this a bit more? I don't think you mean that you are spilling out your feelings to them, nor try to appear weak in their eyes.

In my experience, the girls who were obsessed with me were the ones I treated like sh*t, as in giving them hardly any validation. The kept chasing it, hoping they could somehow attain it. Obvious reason why I didn't validate them was because their opinion didn't matter to me, I didn't care about them and had an abundance mindset.